• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roronoa Zoro(One Piece) vs Hoaqin(Tower of God)

'The Once a Legendary Slayer Hunts the Pirate Hunter'
Zoro somehow got lost... and reached... The hell train!?, Not so far away, Hoaqin hungries for some good souls to feed upon, until he finally finds a green haired man sauntering the train, lost. Seeing he was a swordsman, a very good one on top of that he recognizes, Hoaqin inmediately challenges him, as they both unseath their swords, ready to fight and die in battle.
"Finally some good ******* food..."​
Or is he?
965926c88be7049dfa2bf1b589807f60.jpg
tumblr_ozz3haIRyW1wntix3o3_500.gif
Story prompted and directed by the Axis user: me

Votes:
Enies Lobby Zoro:
Weakened Hoaqin:
Incon:

They start 15m separated from each other
fight in the hell train
SBA

Zoro scales above 280 kilotons to a notable extent
Hoaquin scales above 304 kilotons to approximately the same extent

This means that their ap is near equal.

Zoro has some good ranged attacks, some paralysis inducement via fear manip and analytical prediction.

Problem is Hoaquin should resist fear since he resists the crazed emotions of the souls inside him with no effort (those emotions are enough to drive a man mad) and his whole sctick is that his sword style is unparriable (unless you've law manip or resistance to it) as his sword changes direction freely to the will of his wielder and can at best be blocked by covering yourself, not to mention it can be spammed.
Idk who's more skilled, Zoro trains constantly, however White has lived for thousands of years, fought for hundreds of years and was trained in the complex arie swordsmanship which is based on bending space. He is also an FUG slayer and they usually have a high level of martial arts knowledge, such as how Karaka is well versed in his master's style who could fight and nearly kill Essence of Bravery Khallavan, the essence of bravery giving the ultimate and perfect martial arts to the user. Hoaquin also fought Bam who was also trained in martial arts daily for 5 years by the guy who fought Khallavan.

Afaik Zoro's only real advantage is his LS (not for long) and otherwise his slashing distance isn't good and his phoenix canons aren't hard to dodge.

Overall I will probably vote for Hoaquin as Zoro would be fighting his perfect counter, a character who's sword style can't be predicted or parried because of law manip. Additionally Hoaquin has the range advantage

it says here that it has the wisdom of all fighting

Even after that Kallavan trained for centuries

Here it explains that the power sealed was the power of the person who was a perfect master of all martial arts

phew, I thought there was something I didn't know or remembered, but it wasn't.

Anyways, what Jinsung Ha said was only but a rumor, hence why he was surprised when Kallavan told him what he saw and what it actually was the Essence of Bravery:
What it actually contained the past and power of the legendary warrior who was a complete master of 'martial arts'.
Although it never said ALL martial arts, which would be wrong since not only we don't know what his time martial arts included, but it also doesn't includes the martial arts that came after his sealing.

Kallavan himself was much less skilled than Jinsung so it's clear that is not true either to be the ultimate martial art, Kallavan uses sheer brute strenght too so there's that as well.

If that's not a stomp, so Hoaqin FRA

And If this is a stomp, then the OP just need to switch to their Low 7-B versions where Zoro gets more advantage to make this a fight more fairer

Ma boi, didn't you know that Ennies Lobby Saga Zoro was updated to 7-A?
nah, I barely am active in anything, although a question, why is skypiea zoro L7-B in tier but low TOWN level in "attack potency", that gonna be what I change them to

edit:
****, I WANTED THE POST #25 TO BE ANOTHER BAAMP AND THEN SAY
"I GUESS YOU COULD SAY THIS IS THE 25TH BAAM", BUT NOW THE JOKE IS RUINED, I BUMPED FOR NOTHING, TIME TO DIP THIS

Back