• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roll (Mega Man) revisions

Oh boy. Where do I start with this page?

Tiering
I don't think I really need to explain why 8-A shouldn't be a tier that Roll has. Yes, Guts Man can survive his own earthquakes. He can also survive attacks from Mega Man. And there's really nothing to prove some sort of zenkai between the first game and Mega Man 8 (Where Mega Man's Low 5-B+ comes from). She should still be Low 5-B+ since she can damage the likes of Cut Ma and the Wily Machine 1 with something as mundane as a box of chocolate, though. You read that right.

Ability removal
Almost all of Roll's abilities excluding Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery and her resistances and immunities (Though maybe remove the EMP resistance should also go), come from the vs Capcom crossover games. Enough said.

Intelligence and Weaknesses
Roll should probably have above average intelligence since it's likely she made the items you can buy from her in Mega Man 8 and replaced Rock as Doctor Light's lab assistant when he was converted into a combat robot. Not to mention in Battle and Fighters, when she was captured by a random Wily Robot, she was able to steal back parts they had stolen without their noticing.

As for weaknesses, she is a pacifist for one. She felt no ill will to Doctor Wily, even when she was laying there dying from EMPs that as far as she knew he caused. Though she has no tolerance for the harm of others, as Mega Man: Powered Up more than proved.

She DOES have a Roll Buster in a Japanese only mobile port for Mega Man 1, which is actually pretty powerful, even more so than Mega Man's buster. Standard shots almost do as much as you'd expect a Mega Buster shot to do, and when she charges it, which expends weapon energy, it does huge amounts of damage almost as if hitting the robots with their weakness weapons, with her main draw backs being her charge shots cost weapon energy and she can't copy weapons like Mega Man can. So if you want to count powered up, then count this to. If ya don't believe me, not only does the wiki straight up mention she's playable in a mobile port of Rockman 1, there's plenty of footage of it on youtube.

Back