• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rohan Kishibe vs Medaka Kurokami

Rohan want to read about Medaka's friends for his manga. Medaka's don't like this

Rohan has knowledge about Medaka.

Rohan Kishibe
VS

Medaka

Round 1: Fighting distance 10 metres. Both in character.

Round 2: Fighting distance 20 metres. Both bloodlust

Who wins?

Mmh..normally Rohan would blitze but uh I'm not sure if Heaven's Door is enough to counter All Fiction. In fact I'm pretty sure All Fiction would protect Medaka before Rohan can write stuff in her.

Yeh but I believe All Fiction is automatic, right? She wouldn't need to react to remove Rohan's effect of her.

All Fiction definitely isn't automatic, but she can still activate it even if she's immobilized or well, dead. Rohan doesn't have anything he can put her down with. Hell, she'd probably acquire a Stand as soon as he starts explaining his power.

Considering he has knowledge about her, shouldn't he be able to block her from using All Fiction? Or would it be beyond Heaven's Door capacity?

Well, he'd have start writing on her before she gets to use it, but considering the fact that Medaka could use it the moment she feels the effects of Heaven's Door, I don't think he'll have that much time (since he obviously doesn't write things at MFTL speeds).

The only way I can imagine Rohan taking this is if he writes "Cannot be rendered ficitonal" on his forehead to stall the effects of All Fiction until Medaka realizes what's going on and erases the statement before erasing Rohan.

However, even then she'd be able to undo the effects of Heaven's Door by making the event that caused it to happen "fictional".

Well Rohan himself most likely is MFTL in reaction speed, but I'm not sure if it would apply to writing speed.... Why is there a matchup where Writing Speed of all things matter.

Are you really questioning weirdness in a discussion about JoJo and what might be the greatest metaphysical parody of fiction?

He could theoretically pull the pages related to Medaka's knowledge of All Fiction out of her (considering the fact that he does have knowledge of her according to the OP). But once again, whether or not he can find the correct page before she All Fiction's her way out is an entirely different story (no pun intended).

Reppuzan said:
Well, he'd have start writing on her before she gets to use it, but considering the fact that Medaka could use it the moment she feels the effects of Heaven's Door, I don't think he'll have that much time (since he obviously doesn't write things at MFTL speeds).

The only way I can imagine Rohan taking this is if he writes "Cannot be rendered ficitonal" on his forehead to stall the effects of All Fiction until Medaka realizes what's going on and erases the statement before erasing Rohan.

However, even then she'd be able to undo the effects of Heaven's Door by making the event that caused it to happen "fictional".
Rohan drawing and writing speed is MFTL too since he was able to draw a manga page and show it to Josuke before he could punch him.

Mmh..If that's true I'm most likely giving it to Rohan for Round 1. Even if he isn't bloodlusted, he has shown that if he percieves anyone as a threat to him, he will immediately go for the "You can't harm me" writing. Even morseo considering he knows what Medaka is capable of.

That is a good point. But remember that All Fiction isn't the only thing in Medaka's arsenal.

Encounter makes it impossible to directly harm her. So if tearing pages out of her or writing on her to force to do something counts as damage (since it's impossible to inflict physical, mental, or spiritual damage) then he won't be able to do anything to her (or at the very least, he won't be able to tear pages out of her).

Scar Dead will let her reopen all the wounds he got from Josuke's rampage.

Weighted Words gives her nerve control over herself and her opponent.

Of course, the latter two will only matter if Medaka doesn't get blitzed first.

Well again if he knows this, he would just put at "can't harm me" thing (Which is writing, not tearing)

But since Encounter exists, it looks like it may be a stalemate then. Both can't hurt eachothers.

That seems to be the case, but let's see if any JoJo and Medaka experts would like to chip in first.

Reppuzan said:
That seems to be the case, but let's see if any JoJo and Medaka experts would like to chip in first.
Don't know any besides myself. But since I have no knowledge about Medaka I'm waiting just like you

Austrian-Man Meat is a die-hard JoJo fan by the looks of things (He even said on his profile that Part 4 is his favorite) on top of being a Discussion Mod, so he can probably take a peek at this thread if he's interested.

Reppuzan said:
Austrian-Man Meat is a die-hard JoJo fan by the looks of things (He even said on his profile that Part 4 is his favorite) on top of being a Discussion Mod, so he can probably take a peek at this thread if he's interested.
If he has read manga then sure. But if he is keeping with anime then he will not know that much about Rohan.

Btw I do think Rohan can easily erase All Fiction to begin with

1) He's the one responsible for pretty much all of the JoJo profiles on the site, so I think he's pretty well informed.

2) Only if Encounter doesn't stop him from writing in her.

I remember it is possible for Medaka to loss her power including All Fiction and Encounter as she did in end of manga so all Rohan now have to do is write on her. It now seems like a stomp now.

We don't use that version of Medaka since it's virtually useless in a fight. It was also more of an ending-closure thing without much explanation other than, "It's as if it were some magic only kids could use", meaning that Abnormalities and Minuses disappear after a certain age, but this is never explained fully.

As per Standard Battle Assumptions, we always use the strongest version of the character unless stated otherwise.

Reppuzan said:
We don't use that version of Medaka since it's virtually useless in a fight. It was also more of an ending-closure thing without much explanation other than, "It's as if it were some magic only kids could use", meaning that Abnormalities and Minuses disappear after a certain age, but this is never explained fully.

As per Standard Battle Assumptions, we always use the strongest version of the character unless stated otherwise.
No, what I mean is if Medaka can lose all her powers in manga, it's not hard for Rohan to do that to her.

Once again, it's unexplained ending bullshit. It was a plot device used to give Medaka and Zenkichi a "normal life" and has no real bearing on the plot. Stop bringing it up, seriously.

She never lost them in story until she fought Iihiko Shishime, whose power lets him destroy the concept of anything, including stuff used to attack him. After she defeated him, her powers were "repaired" and thus restored.

Back