• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if theres prep time (like I said) Gon would most likely open up with that + Gyo so he could see Heaven's Door (stands are life energy like Nen), IDK what Rohan would do with a day of prep time / knowledge of Nen / how Gon uses it. Hence why I'm curious

Nen-Crush just stomps Rohan if Gon has prep time to do it. Rohan isn't somebody who uses Prep Time, he always thinks on the spot. This feels like a stomp for Gon.

Ouch, but would Gon kill him or KO him? Regardless he still wins via that tactic I suppose (didnt realize this was a stomp too) I also just realized with prep time he'd probably close his eyes so Rohan's stand doesn't affect him (since thats what Josuke did to counter then beat up Rohan)

NekoMorgana647 said:
Ouch, but would Gon kill him or KO him? Regardless he still wins via that tactic I suppose (didnt realize this was a stomp too) I also just realized with prep time he'd probably close his eyes so Rohan's stand doesn't affect him (since thats what Josuke did to counter then beat up Rohan)
josuke didnt close his eyes he was so angry that he ignored the picture

GiornoGiovannaF said:
NekoMorgana647 said:
josuke didnt close his eyes he was so angry that he ignored the picture
He did close his eyes before that, and it worked. And besides this argument doesn't even matter since it's just a matter of rohan pointing instead of showing the manuscript, but Nen Crush prevents this.

GiornoGiovannaF said:
nen crush isnt passive and isnt used much buy characters
Yeah because most of the enemies are fellow Nen users. But if Gon knows that Rohan isn't a Nen user, he'll go straight for a malicious show of Ren.

If they both have a day of prep then Gon will immediately show up to the fight with Ren already activated. Rohan still has to think and point for Heaven's Door but Nen crush is pseudo-passive once activated so I vote he gets Nen crushed before he can turn Gon into a book.

Nen Crush is passive when in combat, since it's activated by harmful intent. It not activating is like trying to hurt someone without wanting to hurt them.

That being said, Nen Crush aside, Gon... Would probably stalk him the entire day with Zetsu to see what his "Nen" abilities are, since, like, that knowledge is important. I don't think Rohan would use his Stand in his Day to Day, so he wouldn't glean anything but the idea that he likes to write comics.

If he has knowledge already, then he just stomps him. I don't think Stand User auras have been shown to provide any defense against chi energies, so... Nope.

Yeah but it's useless to even mention them at all. It's like saying "Hm... those clothes of him are leather... which doesn't really matter because this attack can go through leather"

More like "Leather COULD protect him, but... It isn't covering anything besides his feet, so it's useless."

Also, I don't think it's ever acknowleged in canon that Stand Users have aura, it's just shown as a cool effect. Same thing as why there are no mentions of flying letters everywhere.

Should I do Gon and Killua vs Itachi speed equalized, Nen Crush restricted or no? Susanoo probably can block the Aura but he doesn't start with Susanoo ever so Nen Crush would be a thing.

Listentomyrhytm said:
Also, I don't think it's ever acknowleged in canon that Stand Users have aura, it's just shown as a cool effect. Same thing as why there are no mentions of flying letters everywhere.
Aura = Life Energy Stands are composed of life energy according to Joseph Joestar when Jotaro fought Avdol. They do have aura, every living being does... But stand users aren't aura wielding martial artists like DBZ, HXH or Hokuto No Ken characters. It just doesnt matter cuz Gon's Ren makes this a(n accidental) stomp.

Amexim said:
Should I do Gon and Killua vs Itachi speed equalized, Nen Crush restricted or no? Susanoo probably can block the Aura but he doesn't start with Susanoo ever so Nen Crush would be a thing.
I don't think dual matches are allowed unless the characters are specifically stated to only do well with a partner like J. Geil and Hol Horse.

They're not added, but we can make em. I just realized they're town level at best while Itachi is mountain+ soooo

LordUrien935 said:
I don't think dual matches are allowed unless the characters are specifically stated to only do well with a partner like J. Geil and Hol Horse.
I think dual matches are allowed if just two characters are working together many times. Cioccolata and Secco vs Prosciutto and Pesci got added though they are capable of fighting on their own

NekoMorgana647 said:
Listentomyrhytm said:
Aura = Life Energy Stands are composed of life energy according to Joseph Joestar when Jotaro fought Avdol. They do have aura, every living being does... But stand users aren't aura wielding martial artists like DBZ, HXH or Hokuto No Ken characters. It just doesnt matter cuz Gon's Ren makes this a(n accidental) stomp.
> Stand = Life energy.

Notorious B.I.G : "yeah, that was a joke."

LordUrien935 said:
Gon vs Jotaro would be cool since Jotaro actually has a way to bypass Gon's Nen crush.
Would it matter cuz of the big difference in AP and Durability? Unless Jotaro phases thru Gon and crushes his heart which he never does, even when he is pissed AF?

yes, but remember when giorno trying to detect B.I.G? its MUDA.

Could vary by stand. They've been described as mental, life or soul energy, its never really consistent what makes up a stand, maybe it varies like I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back