• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Yep.

Speed is equalized, for obvious reasons.

Both are 9-B.

Gon scales to = 6.4 Megajoules.

Yoon-seok < 2.4 Megajoules. His AP/Striking strength could upscale from 9.6 Megajoules via techniques, and could reach 14.4 Megajoules if he manages to get a counterattack in. His durability can reach 3.6 megajoules via Executioner of Steel.

Gon Freecss: 0

Yoon-seok: 1 (GodlyCharmander)

Incon: 0

Last edited:
I'll probably need to comment this on every Yoon-seok thread.

1. Powernull only works against Magic.
2. Law manip can only be used for like a few minutes, and isn't really as OP as you might think. He can only like use it for shit like "Oh well, anything within 100 meters can't use "Specific ability or action like flying, or can't use magic"", and he himself will be affected by it.
3. Fear manip is not combat-applicable.
4. Yoon-seok can only reach 5x attack speed rate if Gon attacks first, and it's only for a single attack. He can get the 3x speed rate if he gets severely injured like having his arm torn off and doesn't want to regen/or can't regen. Though, the moment the fight starts, Yoon will have a 2.25 times attack rate buff.
5. And finally, his regen can be stopped by breaking the marble inside of his stomach, which I believe Gon will be able to catch onto it pretty quickly, if he somehow manages to decimate Yoon in combat.

Oh yeah, Yoon-seok also has invisible energy attacks, although they are only like, tens of meters in range.

Last edited:
Any durability negation or overly powerful attack in this case? It's too bad Gon doesn't know Nen, which would be invisible too, lol
Nah, he doesn't have dura neg in this key. It's just a normal attack, but invisible. Although it can get effected by his buffs, iirc.

Both are geniuses in combat, so no need to debate skill, I think.
Nah, he doesn't have dura neg in this key. It's just a normal attack, but invisible. Although it can get effected by his buffs, iirc.
That's tough. But Gon has insane stamina, he managed to take a beating from someone several times stronger than him for three hours, that someone could casually break his bones. So I believe that, although these attacks are going to hurt him, it won't be too bad.

If he is hit once with an unknown attack, he will surely be more aware of it to potentially dodge it. Given his skill, once his opponent hits him with said attack, Gon is likely to back up. If Yoon follows Gon to get in range instead of trying to attack again, he will giving Gon information about his range.

Either way, at this point, Gon is not very much experienced in hand to hand combat, so Yoon might be able to use his abilities in Martial Arts, and superior LS to pin Gon down. I believe Yoon wins this one.

Oh yeah, his attacks come from the swords btw, and he throws them with every sword strike, so while it will be a problem, Gon might be able to notice it.

Some of Yoon-seok's feats are in his feats section, btw, if you wanna see his skill feats (Altho not all of them are about skill, but just general feats)

Ultimately, I believe Yoon has a higher chance of victory, since his stamina I believe is still better than Gon. He had managed to regenerate his head and heart multiple times, and can go on training for 8 days straight with no food, water or sleep, and didn't even feel tired at all.

Both of them have pretty good AD, so I doubt any of them are gonna have an advantage due to it.

Yoon-seok's invisibility against normal people makes him completely invisible (Even if he made a lot of noise), but I believe it won't be that much of a problem for Gon, since he will be able to at least notice his location a few times since he's pretty darn smart, and someone in the series has been able to know Yoon-seok's location by seeing the minimal difference in the ground. Not to mention, he seems to only use it when everything else doesn't work, or if he is severely outclassed (Like his fight against King of Steel, where each of that dude's attacks could completely destroy Yoon-seok's head)

I believe the biggest problem here are the buffs, and his explosions. Specifically the speed buffs. Since his every sword attack throws an invisible energy arc, with the increased attack speed rate (2.25x, 3x if he gets severely injured, 5x for an attack if Gon attacks first), there will be many attacks that I doubt Gon will be able to dodge all of them. Not to mention, each attack will be >>9.6 megajoules (One of his buffs is 4x ap buff, while the other one is a buff that can match this 4x buff). I still believe Gon can last for quite a while (Perhaps a few hours), but I believe that it will eventually kill him. Especially since Yoon always aims for the weak spots.

And if Gon managed to damage Yoon-seok and potentially draw blood from him, then he can explode his blood via a thought, and regenerate.

Should I give Gon knowledge on Yoon-seok's regeneration weakness, to even things out? Or perhaps knowledge on his regen and invisible sword attacks?

Last edited:
Oh yeah, his attacks come from the swords btw, and he throws them with every sword strike, so while it will be a problem, Gon might be able to notice it.

Some of Yoon-seok's feats are in his feats section, btw, if you wanna see his skill feats (Altho not all of them are about skill, but just general feats)

Ultimately, I believe Yoon has a higher chance of victory, since his stamina I believe is still better than Gon. He had managed to regenerate his head and heart multiple times, and can go on training for 8 days straight with no food, water or sleep, and didn't even feel tired at all.

Both of them have pretty good AD, so I doubt any of them are gonna have an advantage due to it.

Yoon-seok's invisibility against normal people makes him completely invisible (Even if he made a lot of noise), but I believe it won't be that much of a problem for Gon, since he will be able to at least notice his location a few times since he's pretty darn smart, and someone in the series has been able to know Yoon-seok's location by seeing the minimal difference in the ground. Not to mention, he seems to only use it when everything else doesn't work, or if he is severely outclassed (Like his fight against King of Steel, where each of that dude's attacks could completely destroy Yoon-seok's head)

I believe the biggest problem here are the buffs, and his explosions. Specifically the speed buffs. Since his every sword attack throws an invisible energy arc, with the increased attack speed rate (2.25x, 3x if he gets severely injured, 5x for an attack if Gon attacks first), there will be many attacks that I doubt Gon will be able to dodge all of them. Not to mention, each attack will be >>9.6 megajoules (One of his buffs is 4x ap buff, while the other one is a buff that can match this 4x buff). I still believe Gon can last for quite a while (Perhaps a few hours), but I believe that it will eventually kill him. Especially since Yoon always aims for the weak spots.

And if Gon managed to damage Yoon-seok and potentially draw blood from him, then he can explode his blood via a thought, and regenerate.

Should I give Gon knowledge on Yoon-seok's regeneration weakness, to even things out? Or perhaps knowledge on his regen and invisible sword attacks?
It is futile, Gon's punches are not gonna cause this amount of damage anyway.

I actually would say Gon has no winning condition here.

Back