• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NekoMorgana647 said:
SpookyShadow said:
He will do that when he finds out he can't hurt Gon
He didnt do that to Sheer Heart Attack, Pucci or DIO during the beginning of their fight
Sheer Heart Attack doesn't have a heart, it's directly Kira's hand. He could hurt Pucci and DIO, but anyways, heart crushing is most likely OOC.

It is lol. No matter how pissed off he is he never does that, he didn't murder Steely Dan in cold blood via phasing thru him, he beat him into submission, which is his usual go to.

NekoMorgana647 said:
He could still go thru his brain (damaging it) and kill him but he didn't
One of the reasons he didn't is because he has to get closer to do it, and in that span time where he gets closer, DIO could stop time and The World could kill Jotaro or chop Star Plat's arm.

Bottom line is he didn't do it, he ended up smashing his head instead of outright phasing thru his head and messing up his brain literally

What can Jotaro do to resist Nen Crush if he has prep time? His stand can't move very far so staying away from the Ren is pointless cuz that would leave him open to Gon's fire ball from his Jan Ken technique which I doubt Jotaro could survive unless S.P deflects it. Does time stop still matter? Jotaro only has building level AP which is below Gon's level. And I don't think he'll resort to any phasing cuz that's OOC for him.

My B, I was going with high end feats throughout their career. I think Gon would still win vs Part 6 Jotaro via nen crush even with prep time (man this thread has derailed from the main topic of Rohan vs Gon lol)

NekoMorgana647 said:
My B, I was going with high end feats. I think Gon would still win vs Part 6 Jotaro via nen crush even with prep time (man this thread has derailed from the main topic of Rohan vs Gon lol)
They never stated it was Part 6 and I think Gon still stomps via Nen-Crush, since using TS during prep time is useless since he still has to get into the fight and once the fight starts, BAM! Nen Crushed.

NekoMorgana647 said:
My B, I was going with high end feats throughout their career. I think Gon would still win vs Part 6 Jotaro via nen crush even with prep time (man this thread has derailed from the main topic of Rohan vs Gon lol)
Well this thread won't be going anywhere since Gon stomps Rohan.

They never stated it was Part 6 and I think Gon still stomps via Nen-Crush, since using TS during prep time is useless since he still has to get into the fight and once the fight starts, BAM! Nen Crushed.

Yeah ik they didn't, I just assumed he meant Jotaro in general as in Part 6 / all his feats up till he died, spoilers (I sorta elaborated on my edit)

Well this thread won't be going anywhere since Gon stomps Rohan.

Cant this thread be closed by an admin or something?

I will close this thread on request from the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back