• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rock Hard Gladiators Profile Modifications

I really couldn't come up with better title for this so this'll have to suffice.

I've recently gone about the Hyun's Dojo website and have found that the same characters here have profiles created by them from the original creators of said characters with already defined powers/abilities, weaknesses, strengths, and etc.

Since these profiles are created by the original creators then they are 100% canon.

So here are some things that would be added if we go by them:

http://www.hyunsdojo.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=16197

-Time Havoc: mostly adds his weaknesses (one being weak to electricity) and better descriptions of his powers

http://www.hyunsdojo.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9009

-Bog: again adds more the weaknesses (and justifies his weakness to fire, also apparently regenerates slower when destroying his head)

http://www.hyunsdojo.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=12002

-Gildedguy: describes that he can create fragile structures with his pen (not shown in battle yet though), has a high pain tolerance, and some weaknesses (not really game changing weaknesses though)

There are of course other profiles but I'd have to find them first before talking about them. Does anybody else agree that we should go by these as well?

TFW Havoc displayed a blatant resistance to electricity against Reinz and Bog has regenerated his head in the same time it takes to regen the rest of his body and has shown to bot be that affected by fire

Town Level. It seems that I originally mistook that calc for the crater one. Welp I feel stupid.

So are we going to be going by the canon that the original creators made?

Havoc has not shown a weakness to electricity in any of his fights and has shown a flat out resistance to it against reinforce

Being hurt by a lightning attack by an amped reinforce =/= being weak to electricity

All I can say is that this is Word of God right here. Although now that I reread it I believe it's more like Time Havoc is affected by it like any other thing. Not that electricity is particularly more effective against him than say fire is.

seems to me more that high enough voltages can stun Havoc for a bit, though heavy damage from just lightning has not been shown.

We saw him be susceptible to electricity so if anything the "weakness" may just be not being resistant to it.

also i'd like to point out Gildedguy's armor regen being High-MId when the actual battles he has been in disproves this (Gildedguy vs Jade had him chestpiece-less for the end of the battle, the actual Regenerationn i'd give it is the surface cleaning itself of burns and potential scratches).

if i were to take from where this rating could've been from it was the mental fight with Bog. it was symbolic- his armor can't actually do it. it only shows his strong will.

edit: the fragile structures stuff with his pen was shown in his fight with Bog (necklace).

Gildedguy's armor regen definitely needs to be re-evaluated since it comes only from a mind battle with Bog. Those kinds of feats aren't ever accepted to my knowledge

Back