• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robot God vs Llama God: God vs Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
His passive law and causality manipulation doesn't attack people, it just makes interfering with God impossible as the moment the interference occurs, it's lol noped.

The causality and laws of the multiverse protect God from harm.

@Cal First he was nerfed of all his hax by Raziel using the Sefer Raziel which has power equal to God, as God himself gives power to it, something like that.

But that was only a temporary nerf as God would rewrite causality and become "omnipotent" again after awhile.

So Tendou Setsuna had to kill him quickly, but after throwing everything he had at God nothing worked, external damage wouldn't kill God so he entered his mind, but his mind and soul are fused with the concept of eternity and corroupt stuff that enters it, so Setseuna used his raison d'etre which is a literally i win button since it destroys the very concept of defeat, letting him win against impossible odds, and he used it to create Yaldaboth, basically afterwards he summoned the despair and malice of billions of people and destroyed the concept of eternity to finally kill God.

In anther route God just get killed by the harbringer of ash used by Metatro, it's a weapon designed to kill God, and in another route God gets killed by Tiamat-Lilith who is stronger than him, and Tiamat later gets killed by being weighed down by the prayers and hopes of billions of people and finished off by the harbringer of ash.

Well, Arceus will surely be able to break the laws of the multiverse, since it was confirmed in "Mystery files" that Giratina drags to its dimension anyone who attempts or breaks the laws of reality.
Giratina dragged Cyrus into the Distortion World because he used the power of Dialga and Palkia to achieve his goal, which was basically to erase everything to recreate from zero his world without spirit.

@Nero Giratina drags ppl who atempts to break the laws of reality, not really sure how that translates to Arceus being able to break the laws, when all Giratina does is stop ppl who try to break it.

God isn't breaking any laws, the laws simply protect God, because God is God, you could basically say it's a law that God is not meant to be harmed.

Anyway something like busting the multiverse won't solve the issue either since God is a pain to kill, and has a lot of resistances.

How the **** is the concept of time effecting two characters that exist outside of it....?

By the way, Dialga's time manipulation can affect beings like Giratina, which lacks the concept of time and space.

Hmmm God has an AP advantage here plus passive haxes.

So even if haxes don't work, he can just bust the entire multiverse via his "Infinitely Stretching Countless Universes/Timelines" AP

If I'm interpreting what Lancer said correctly, he's saying that God scales to countless universes with the number increasing to infinity. That's 2-B.

However, Arceus is still degrees of countless above that

Lancer45Man said:
Hmmm God has an AP advantage here plus passive haxes.
So even if haxes don't work, he can just bust the entire multiverse via his "Infinitely Stretching Countless Universes/Timelines" AP
Ummm... Isn't that 2-A? But revise him first, voting arceus unless god becomes 2-A

GyroNutz said:
If I'm interpreting what Lancer said correctly, he's saying that God scales to countless universes with the number increasing to infinity. That's 2-B.

^^^^^^^^

This is what I'm getting at looking at God's profile

That's not really what it says

It says there are

1- countless parallel universes

2- Heaven which stretches infinitely in all directions

3- Hell

And not an infinitely increasing number of universes

RKGenki said:
That's not really what it says

It says there are

1- countless parallel universes

2- Heaven which stretches infinitely in all directions

3- Hell

And not an infinitely increasing number of universes
Looking at the explanation in the page, I missed the "Heaven" part.

Gonna have to retract my vote now

Placing my vote for Arceus FRA.

Also, wouldn't Arceus live in a verse that could have more parallel or separate universes than that of TB God? Cause TB God's verse is considered to be a multiverse with countless, NOT infinite, parallel universes, if I'm not mistaken. Please correct me if I'm mistaken, but regardless, I've already casted my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back