• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robot God vs Llama God: God vs Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
would this be a necro if I make a comment regarding this, because I honestly don't think the reasoning here isn't remotely fair.

Ok

Then can y'all explain how Arceus "1 shots" God if the moment God takes damage he passively deletes all realities in which he took damage in, and shifts to one he didn't?

Can you please also explain how this supposed 1 shot would do anything against God's Immortality?

You're also auto assuming God wouldn't be aware of Arceus' power; and wouldn't try to incapacitate Arceus (via multiple methods such as Fate Manipulation which negates resistances)

Also God might get some massive hax added to him so.

Nobody here even refuted God's passive law and Casuality manip lol.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
"Causality"

Acasual

"Law"

On an omnipresent?
Zach why did you copy paste a part of a already refuted comment

The Casuality Manipulation is meant to defend God, not attack Arceus.

It shifts and manipulates the laws of a infinite multiverse passively, why would Arceus being Omnipresent counter this? Also this comment in itself is cherry picking as these aren't even the only hax I've mentioned.

Arceus has previously shown Causality Manipulation, for example in PMD: Sky, Arceus' intervention prevented an alternative future from being erased by causality due to changes in the past.

But if God's multiverse is 2-A then this no longer matters, because God will be upgraded to 2-A.

Celestial Pegasus said:
The multiverse isn't ifinite and God isn't 2-A, also thought this match was done a while ago?
somebody has to close it to prevent more pointless arguments, unless the results haven't been posted to their profiles yet.

can you get an admin to see this over?

mb it's countably infinite still works

"Arceus has previously shown Causality Manipulation, for example in PMD: Sky, Arceus' intervention prevented an alternative future from being erased by causality due to changes in the past."

this helps how? it doesnt matter against God, if youre talking about using it offensively youd have to realize God transcends Casuality.

@Dragon I made a thread regarding God, check God's active discussions.

Also exactly what Schnee said, nobody has even mentioned the original argument i made against "Arceus 1 shots", let alone debunk it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back