• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robloxian vs Edmond Dantes

Would he do that as his opening move In character? Assuming there is even is any characterisation considering he is player controlled. If he doesn't do those things as his opening move then Dantes goes immeasurable speed and burns his soul.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Would he do that as his opening move In character? Assuming there is even is any characterisation considering he is player controlled. If he doesn't do those things as his opening move then Dantes goes immeasurable speed and burns his soul.
Isn't speed equalized though, correct me if any of this is wrong.

The fight sorta depends on if Avenger uses his Enfer at the start of the round. It'll take the Robloxian a few hits with a powerful sword to realize it won't work before trying to switch to something like BFR or Time Stop.

Since the fight starts at 4 kilometers (Due to standard battle assumptions), the Robloxian might try using various ranged weapons while getting closer. If the Robloxian uses Crescendo's soul flare while doing so, then, chances are, he would take it due to being able to soul manip Dante out of his range.

Don't add this as a vote yet or anything, I need a bit of input if the move works while speed is equalized.

well avenger's opening move from what ik is his immesurable speed move and he can damage the soul with flames

It works in speed equalized because he is not speeding up he escapes time-space with high-speed thinking. Anyway his first move is going immeasurable speed and burning his opponent's soul until they cease to exist so he gets my vote.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
It works in speed equalized because he is not speeding up he escapes time-space with high-speed thinking. Anyway his first move is going immeasurable speed and burning his opponent's soul until they cease to exist so he gets my vote.
Since it's his first move, then I'll vote Avenger, too.

yeah avenger gets my vote for his immesurable speed being his first move

Vote for le Counte of Monte Cristo FRA (soul hax + immeasurable)

Plus Attndre Et Espere always helps

And wisdom of predicament possibly provided access to the Roblox's weapons for Dante

Yes but he can't kill them, after his NP ends they straight up murder him. Achilles actually blitzes him. Karna's 90% damage mitigation is too strong. Hassan kills him instantly due to PC and Azrael and he has resistance to the soul burning due to his faith.

Would just like to point out that Dantes' NP (the Chateau one) specifically states that he can escape the "prison of time and space", making Time Stop useless.

Voting for Edmond, coz speed hax.

Back