• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox Discussion

q93QUxT.png

Once they're uploaded to Imgur, you can right click the image and press "copy image location", then use that link in "insert image" to insert the image into your post as I've demonstrated above. Then, if you want to resize it, you can click on it and drag on the handles in the corners.

Uhhh...so you want me to get Imgur, upload some pictures, and then glue them here?
I was speaking to Cul0r, but it would help if you could upload images of the things you are trying to measure so we can help you.

beeg_wal.png

First Feat: Player destroys this wall though it takes some time. This is at the start of chapter one.
Second Feat: McSlash crumbles down (or in more clear wording, breaks) this wall, the image may be smaller but its much wider if you compare them.
mcslash_wal.png

Since there's a player in both of those images, you should first pixel-scale from the one standing most straight, and then measure the wall.

height: (240 / 17) * 1.684 m = 23.7741176 meters
length: (1300 / 17) * 1.684 m = 128.776471 meters
thickness: (194 / 50) * 1.684 m = 6.53392 meters

23.7741176 * 128.776471 * 6.53392 = 20003.9029 m^3

20003.9029 m^3 * 100 cm^3/1 m^3 = 20003902900 cm^3
Fragmentation: 20003902900 cm^3 * 8 J/cm^3 = 160031223200 joules
38.2483803 tons of TNT
8-B

This is for the stone wall that mcslash crumbles

cubes are like 7 studs so: 7/5 (5 studs is the player height) = 1.4 * 1.684 m = 2.3576 m
for the total volume: (2.3576 m)^2 * (19.1285129 m) = 106.321588 m^3
assuming this is white oak wood
fragmenting would be 7.3774 j/cm^3
(106.321588 m^3) x 100^3 cm^3/m^3 = 106321588 cm^3
106321588 cm^3 * 7.3774 J/cm^3 = 784376883 joules
0.187470574 tons of TNT
9-A+
The wood wall would be like 37.4941148x baseline 9-A

I found out something during the update post for the voice chat update, the company refers the universe to be called as the "Metaverse" so this would mean that the ROBLOX games are multiple universes.

Item Asylum is likely the most well known of the "funny item deathmatch" games, so maybe he's wondering you you haven't heard about it.

Anyways... I need help with a calc (I'm not sure the values we put on Roblox units and proportions translate to)

pWYbPpJ.png

How large is this and how heavy would it be compared to other nuclear bombs?

Anyways... I need help with a calc (I'm not sure the values we put on Roblox units and proportions translate to)

pWYbPpJ.png

It looks a little larger than the player, but probably a little smaller than your typical nuke. That’s my estimate though, idk how to calc myself

I've been playing the **** out of Deepwoken for the last few days. This game's genuinely addicting as hell and I recommend you guys try it out. It's like Rogue Lineage without an unecessary amount of PVP and godlike enemy AI.
If I were to make profiles for it on VSBW/CSaP (more likely going to be on CSaP), I'd put the ratings at Wall level. Player characters (and NPCs) can throw each other into walls with enough force that they send debris flying from the wall. There's a few huge-ass monsters that players can fight too.

I recognize that character model. That's a fetish game. I don't know why these guys just... not publish their game. Think it's 100% possible for people to open a studio session where multiple people can collaborate on something at once w/o publishing it on the platform. Would be better off for them to do that imo.

pWYbPpJ.png

The nuke explodes in a small area. Whether or not there's a statement putting that off as a game mechanic, you could try to calculating using these methods. I'd personally try to find the minimum radius for which it affects players and continue from there.

For the size, I'd go with human-sized? Maybe 1.4-1.7 meters for the player height and scale the nuke's size like that. Roblox studs are stated to be 0.28 meters/stud according to studio but devs can ignore this information on a whim and give them their own interpretations.

Last edited:
Got it. I was actually focused on using it as a lifting strength feat for the moment and putting off the AP calc since players can't survive it without Energy drink or the spawning i-frames.

Hold up you saying it is POSSIBLE to survive that nuke in that game?
The calc could be used for the i-frame stuff, as a durability key. Unless the I-Frame ability is directly stated to not work through sheer durability (i.e, it's an ability that implies it "dodges" attacks or uses magic to nullify them, without having to endure the hit), it should be valid.

The i-frames probably shouldnt count but yeah, Energy Drink lets you live assuming you don't fall off the edge of a map.
Falling off the map could be implied BFR or game mechanics in its own right. Doesn't mean it's unusable as a feat though.

Looking at a wiki, energy drink is based off of the item from Henry Stickmin. In the source material, it makes the main character so fast that they can bend metal bars & not be affected by the environment due to said speed.

I'm thinking the feat could be like Scout (TF2) using Bonk, an ability that gives the scout the ability to passively dodge attacks (which was calc'd at massively hypersonic, assuming he catches a machinegun bullet when it's 1 centimeter away by moving his arm 50 centimeters and catching it).

This is actually a really good speed feat. Considering that there's attacks like the Bible using lightning to damage enemies, you could get a really good speed feat from calcing how fast the player would have to move to dodge it. If that isn't valid, then the same feat that Scout uses would apply since there's also plenty of guns in the game that the drink could dodge.

Falling off the map could be implied BFR or game mechanics in its own right. Doesn't mean it's unusable as a feat though.

Looking at a wiki, energy drink is based off of the item from Henry Stickmin. In the source material, it makes the main character so fast that they can bend metal bars & not be affected by the environment due to said speed.

I'm thinking the feat could be like Scout (TF2) using Bonk, an ability that gives the scout the ability to passively dodge attacks (which was calc'd at massively hypersonic, assuming he catches a machinegun bullet when it's 1 centimeter away by moving his arm 50 centimeters and catching it).

This is actually a really good speed feat. Considering that there's attacks like the Bible using lightning to damage enemies, you could get a really good speed feat from calcing how fast the player would have to move to dodge it. If that isn't valid, then the same feat that Scout uses would apply since there's also plenty of guns in the game that the drink could dodge.
If you’re passively dodging LIGHTNING isn’t that FTL speed?

If you’re passively dodging LIGHTNING isn’t that FTL speed?
Depends. The site uses 440,000 m/s for lightning. For a calc, I'd probably have to get footage of an energy drink user getting hit with the Bible lightning. If it's like i-frames where they don't even need to move, it could be like they're moving fast enough away from the position and back to the position in a short enough timeframe. For the feat to be lightspeed, they'd have to be moving 681.4x faster than the lightning bolt. I'd have to see a video of the feat to gauge it.
If we decide to stupidly lowball the feat and say that we can't use the lightning bolt stuff, then we can probably just go with the same logic as the Terrarian's profile and put him at Hypersonic+ or something since there's also explosions/bullets you can dodge in Item Asylum.

Hey guys I’m having a problem with something that happens in Field Trip Z.

In the Lunch Lady boss fight there are giant meatballs that repeatedly destroy tables (skip to 8:45). The players here are capable of tanking these meatballs. I could use this as a dura feat but there is one problem, and that’s figuring out if the fight happened in reality or a dream.
After the fight the screen fades to black and text shows up saying you woke up which would support the dream possibility but it turns out Donut Dave also experienced the event somehow and HE questions if it was real. That and the fact that all the players are separate classmates and are all present in the same boss fight seems to contradict it being a dream. Any thoughts on this?

At some point I think I’ll start making pages for Mutation. I haven’t fully figured out the tier and the calcs yet but it’ll probably be at least 9-B due to either the usage of grenades and rocket launchers, or a certain type of zombie being able to rip chunks of rock right out of the ground to throw.

Back