• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox DOORS Discussion Thread: The Hotel

Goblino states snare killed Bob a while back, and implies Bob died from stepping on snare instantly.

The player can tank this, and can’t even be killed by it in the first place, and screech can kill the player.
We can't just assume Bob died from Snare. We don't even know why Bob is dead in the first place.

According to Bob's page on the DOORS wiki, Bob has 2 possible causes of death. Either he starved to death or Rush killed him in the Greenhouse WHILE he was getting trapped by Snare which is much more consistent with how the Player could die in the Greenhouse. His scream before dying was probably a combination of the pain from being stabbed through the foot and the fear upon hearing Rush coming at him.

And this is assuming that Bob is a normal skeleton of some dead dude because El Goblino also implies that he can still move around and stuff which would make him an undead entity.

According to Bob's page on the DOORS wiki, Bob has 2 possible causes of death. Either he starved to death or Rush killed him in the Greenhouse WHILE he was getting trapped by Snare which is much more consistent with how the Player could die in the Greenhouse. His scream before dying was probably a combination of the pain from being stabbed through the foot and the fear upon hearing Rush coming at him.

And this is assuming that Bob is a normal skeleton of some dead dude because El Goblino also implies that he can still move around and stuff which would make him an undead entity.
Pretty sure that wiki page is outdated or something, the thing with Rush happened at a seperate time between the Snare incident.

"That smiley-guy came through here once, y'know. Broke all the lights, I had- I- I had to fix 'em. He got in a real bad fight with Bob, too."

the snare and Rush incidents were two separate things that happened, since he mentioned lights meaning snare couldn't have been present. The line im referring to from Goblino was;

"Me and Bob were in the greenhouse this one time, he stepped on one of those spiky-plant-things, düd. Scared him so bad... haven't heard a peep out of him since. Speechless!"

Snare killed Bob, and since the player can't be killed by snare, they get 9-C durability and everyone who can harm/insta kill the player upscales even higher into 9-C from that.

i mean i'd agree with the player having 9-C dura based off of surviving the elevator crash when we have that but having him at 9-C dura because of some dude dying to some spikes alone would get the scaling REAL messy from my point of view at least

i mean i'd agree with the player having 9-C dura based off of surviving the elevator crash when we have that but having him at 9-C dura because of some dude dying to some spikes would get the scaling REAL messy
I don't think so.

Bob < Snare < The Player < Any entity which can't oneshot the player < One-shot entities < Seek < Figure

the whole Bob thing is moreso supporting evidence than main evidence. the main reasoning would still be the elevator crash and stuff like that.

Pretty sure that wiki page is outdated or something, the thing with Rush happened at a seperate time between the Snare incident.

"That smiley-guy came through here once, y'know. Broke all the lights, I had- I- I had to fix 'em. He got in a real bad fight with Bob, too."

the snare and Rush incidents were two separate things that happened, since he mentioned lights meaning snare couldn't have been present. The line im referring to from Goblino was;

"Me and Bob were in the greenhouse this one time, he stepped on one of those spiky-plant-things, düd. Scared him so bad... haven't heard a peep out of him since. Speechless!"

Snare killed Bob, and since the player can't be killed by snare, they get 9-C durability and everyone who can harm/insta kill the player upscales even higher into 9-C from that.
This is still assuming that Bob is a normal skeleton and not an entity. He supposedly got into a scuffle with Rush and lived while the Player and El Goblino has to hide because they would get oneshotted in most scenarios. This is further proven by the fact that Bob casually stays in his seat when Rush runs through Jeff Shop. Rush knows he can throw hands so he ain't messing with him.

Last edited:
This is still assuming that Bob is a normal skeleton and not an entity. He supposedly got into a scuffle with Rush and lived while the Player and El Goblino has to hide because they would get oneshotted in most scenarios.
Okay well first off you kinda have to prove that he's an entity, it should be assumed he's a regular skeleton unless something says else. most of the time it should be assumed the things he did goblino talks about he did whilst alive, especially considering the fact that Goblino admits Bob hasn't done a whole lot since the snare incident...

Okay well first off you kinda have to prove that he's an entity, it should be assumed he's a regular skeleton unless something says else. most of the time it should be assumed the things he did goblino talks about he did whilst alive, especially considering the fact that Goblino admits Bob hasn't done a whole lot since the snare incident...
If he was a normal human like the Player then that just makes it even more inconsistent because he survived fighting Rush who oneshots the Player but then died to Snare who can't kill the Player.

If he was a normal human like the Player then that just makes it even more inconsistent because he survived fighting Rush who oneshots the Player but then died to Snare who can't kill the Player.
The Player can survive an attack from rush though, he isn't an insta kill he does 125 damage (which normally kills, obviously so it comes off as a one-shot), but with overheal the player can barely survive it, which is consistent with what Goblino said about Bob after he encountered Rush being heavily injured.

The Player can survive an attack from rush though, he isn't an insta kill he does 125 damage (which normally kills, obviously so it comes off as a one-shot), but with overheal the player can barely survive it, which is consistent with what Goblino said about Bob after he encountered Rush being heavily injured.
And now you have to proof that Bob went through the entirety of the Backdoor because that's the only way he could have obtained a bottle of starlight. For the record, the dialogue about Bob fighting Rush was there before the Backdoor update. In order for Bob to be a normal human, we have to make a lot of assumptions as to how he got to where he is.

And now you have to proof that Bob went through the entirety of the Backdoor because that's the only way he could have obtained a bottle of starlight. For the record, the dialogue about Bob fighting Rush was there before the Backdoor update.
The fact he barely survived is proof he did that.

hell, you could argue that the rush thing didn't happen when he was alive! Goblino still thinks Bob is alive, meaning besides the snare line and a few others, you can't really trust him into knowing what he means by Bob being in 'bad shape', that could ltierally mean Bob's skeleton was knocked over, or fell apart.
El Goblino says that Bob has a "nasty kick", should imply he had at least exceptional strength
That line means nothing, and theres no reason to assume he's basing it off the entities in the hotel.

hell, you could argue that the rush thing didn't happen when he was alive! Goblino still thinks Bob is alive, meaning besides the snare line and a few others, you can't really trust him into knowing what he means by Bob being in 'bad shape', that could ltierally mean Bob's skeleton was knocked over, or fell apart.

That line means nothing, and theres no reason to assume he's basing it off the entities in the hotel.
i mean El Goblino did say he got into a fight and not a massacre, that could've meant Bob could slightly hold his own before getting killed

i mean El Goblino did say he got into a fight and not a massacre, that could've meant Bob could slightly hold his own before getting killed
But he died to snare, not rush. the rush and snare incidents are not the same. one happened in the hotel the snare incident happened in the greenhouse.

There's something else that's bothering me a little. WoG says that Bob's full name is Bob Skellyfriend, would that mean he was always a skeleton or is it just what El Goblino calls him?

There's something else that's bothering me a little. WoG says that Bob's full name is Bob Skellyfriend, would that mean he was always a skeleton or is it just what El Goblino calls him?
He wasn't always a skeleton. Goblino noticed a change in his appearance, notably the fact that he's a skeleton now.

No, it's not. Again, that's too much assumption to be made. El Goblino mentions that Bob has seen Curious Light once and there's no indication that it gave him the bottle which makes sense because it doesn't give it to the Player either.

And what's to say that the Snare incident also happened when he was alive? And this brings us back to Bob's page on the DOORS wiki. Human Bob could've gotten killed by Rush while Snare trapped him which is again consistent with how the Player could die in the Greenhouse. For all we know, El Goblino only found him after he was dead with his foot still stuck in the spike.

(Also, Bob's page includes a QnA that says bro has the most muscles out of anyone which lines up with him having a nasty kick so Bob could have indeed put up a fight against Rush)

Last edited:
And what's to say that the Snare incident also happened when he was alive? And this brings us back to Bob's page on the DOORS wiki. Human Bob could've gotten killed by Rush while Snare trapped him which is again consistent with how the Player could die in the Greenhouse. For all we know, El Goblino only found him after he was dead with his foot still stuck in the spike.
Because the snare incident happened when he was alive, that was the entire point of this conversation. he was alive at that point because goblino claimed he was walking around at the time, and stepped in snare and freaking ended up killing him. El Goblino not being present contradicts the fact he said he was with Bob at the time, so theres no reason to assume he didn't see it happen.

OH MY GOD GUYS, I'VE JUST DISCOVERED SUPERHUMAN SPEED FOR THE PLAYER. I decided to get a little experimental in Seek's chase and decided to use Vitamins then the Bottle of Starlight and they can stack!!!!

OH MY GOD GUYS, I'VE JUST DISCOVERED SUPERHUMAN SPEED FOR THE PLAYER. I decided to get a little experimental in Seek's chase and decided to use Vitamins then the Bottle of Starlight and they can stack!!!!
You literally just found out? I told you that they do stack like 2 pages ago.

wait what? i dont recall you ever saying that
Vials/Bottles of Starlight also gives a speed boost (Can be stacked with vitamins), makes the Player glow, and heals. If the Player uses it at full health, it instead gives them a layer of "overheal" that lasts for several seconds. This is what enables them to survive attacks from Rush and Ambush even though it would normally be impossible.
My bad. Admittedly, I didn't tell you specifically but I did mention it and it was all the way back in the first page.

Back