• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox Discussion

At some point I think I’ll start making pages for Mutation. I haven’t fully figured out the tier and the calcs yet but it’ll probably be at least 9-B due to either the usage of grenades and rocket launchers
Grenades and rocket launchers are usually 9-B, yeah.
a certain type of zombie being able to rip chunks of rock right out of the ground to throw.
How big are the rocks? Ripping them out of the ground is definitely 9-B. Throwing them depends on how big the rocks are.

I didn't even know Mutation existed until now. Game has a literal modular upgrade system for the zombies. Thank you for telling me about it.

Grenades and rocket launchers are usually 9-B, yeah.

How big are the rocks? Ripping them out of the ground is definitely 9-B. Throwing them depends on how big the rocks are.

I didn't even know Mutation existed until now. Game has a literal modular upgrade system for the zombies. Thank you for telling me about it.
They’re maybe about half a meter in radius. There’s also a combo mutation that turns a zombie into metal apparently stated to be “as tough as steel(?)”

Can't the bombs create craters onto terrains?

K so I found out while playing Mutation some more that humans can tank having entire pickup trucks thrown at them (which actually does damage even though simply running them over with one does absolutely nothing)

Yes I do have footage for this but it’s currently on my computer (which isn’t great for this kind of stuff) so I gotta move it to another device and try to figure out how to put it in these message boxes so I can show you.

Last edited:
From what i can tell, i believe most monsters like Seek would likely be 9-B tier, and i think someone will have to calculate the speed of Ambush.

From what i can tell, i believe most monsters like Seek would likely be 9-B tier, and i think someone will have to calculate the speed of Ambush.
As an estimate I’d say it’s not very impressive. Probably peak human speed at best. 9-B is probably fitting for a tier though for someone like Figure who is physically a powerhouse in the verse, being able to rip an elevator cable bare handed, shake the ground by walking, and I think it even smashed a door to pieces towards the end judging from the sound.

Which game you gonna use for scalling the Character
Oh no not like that. There won’t be a composite player profile. That’s…way too much. Plus I believe it’s been established that Roblox itself is not viable for a verse profile, but the individual games in Roblox are perfectly legal assuming they are original and have feats.

Is it really not possible for a Robloxian that just has gears and that's it? And I'm pretty sure along with roblox studio could yield tier 2

Is it really not possible for a Robloxian that just has gears and that's it? And I'm pretty sure along with roblox studio could yield tier 2
Not really. Because the majority of Roblox games have completely separate canons and are thus entirely disconnected from each other. The only exception would be sequels. Not to mention that in some roblox games, you play as a completely different character than whatever your avatar is supposed to be.

Probably not going to make a profile on the site in a while since my computer fan got ****** up, and I'm a little lazy to make profiles (UNLESS YOU GUYS WA NT CGPLAYER HAHAHA DO YOU GUYS WANT THE PLAYER FROM CATALOG GEAR PLACE THAT WOULD BE CRAZY WOULDN'T IT) but I remember that the personally who worked on a bunch of official gears like the Periastron series and Telamonster being really interested in gears being tiered on VSbattles. Here's a few of his musings:

1. Fuchsia Periastron
An unreleased periastron he's doing work on.
vsbattlings.png

Gives the player FTL+ speeds. At the bare minimum it's Massively Hypersonic
Has Energy Absorption with its melee attack

2. Staff of Shifting Polarity
unknown.png

This is referring to an ability that the Staff of Shifting Polarity always had - voiding and flinging. Essentially, the farther away from the player an enemy is, the faster they'll get moved by the staff.

This sounds stupid at first: the staff's AoE range is not big enough to hit enemies from tpo far, its speed , its AoE can "infect" objects it touches, which causes them to float and can cause objects they touch to float as well. This means you can 'infect' a big object and, if it touches an enemy, it will make the enemy float. The catch is that infected objects will float towards any other infected objects, and the speed they float at scales with distance. This means that hitting an enemy with Polarity's effect at a high range through making them touch an object 'infected' with it will make them fly at an incredibly high speeds, potentially BFR'ing them.

What does this mean? Well, apparently, according to Takeo's own statements, the Dagger of Shattered Dimensions has a 'universal' time stop range. The timestop shown in this video is supposedly the canonical range of Dagger of Shattered Dimensions' time stop (capped at a 2048 stud diameter, but that's just because of the limit on part size). A guy with gears can just stop time in a universal range, use polarity staff to 'infect' the timestop, and then fling everyone in the timestop's radius away at insane speeds (which is what happened in the video)

3. Azure Dragon's Nightmare Slayer
bigmeteor.PNG

Azure Dragon's Nightmare Slayer can "end a meteor's whole career" to a city-sized meteor.
I'm going to use the area of a 13 acre city for reference.
13 acres = 52,609.1335 square meters
I'll assume a cross-sectional area of the meteor (area of a circle) is equal to this area. I'm gonna assume the meteor is a perfect sphere.
Area of a circle = pi * r^2
52,609.1335 m^2 = pi* r^2
sqrt((52,609.1335 m^2) / pi) = 129.406365 meter radius

Volume of a sphere = r^3 * pi * (4/3)
Volume of meteor (assuming it is a sphere) = (129.406365 meters)^3 * pi * (4/3) = 9,077,275.65 m^3
Meteors can have a density ranging from 3,000 - 3,700 kg/m^3 if they're a chondrite meteor. Meteors can enter the atmosphere at 11 km/s (11,000 m/s). I'll use 3,000 kg/m^3 for the density and 11,000 m/s for the speed.

Mass of meteor = (9,077,275.65 m^3) * (3000 kg/m^3) = 27,231,826,950 kilograms
Kinetic Energy of meteor = (27,231,826,950 kg) * 0.5 * (11,000 m/s)^2 =1.64752553e18 joules, or 393.768052 Megatons of TNT.

Mountain Level (3.93x baseline)

I think at one point Takeo said Azure Dragon was a LITERAL blackhole so it can be like tier 5-4 for all I could care.

4. Rainbow Periastron's MEGA SECRET WIP ABILITY
unknown.png

I asked Ed1ting (takeo's friend) about it and he said that Rainbow Periastron was gonna get a 'finisher'

unknown.png

Jesus ****.

I'm lazy as hell right now so I'm gonna use this site, which says Earth is 923,330 light years (8.73518969e21 meters) from the edge of the Milky Way galaxy

8.73518969e21 m / 0.5 seconds = 1.74703794e22 m/s^2, or 5.8274913e13x faster than light

Getting KE from this feat is a very silly feat. You can't actually move faster than light, your mass will increase and you'll always be slower than the speed of light. I don't really care enough to find a more accurate way to quantify it and takeo said galaxy level based on ed1ting calcing it with normal KE, so I'll just use a regular KE formula.

I'll use a mass of 75 kg for the mass of a person, speed is 1.74703794e22 m/s^2

KE = (1.74703794e22 m/s)^2 * 0.5 * (75 kg) = 1.14455309e46 Joules, or 114.455309 Foe
Solar System level (about 5.02x baseline)

If we had Takeo in charge of gears still we'd probably have the Archie Sonic version of catalog gears lol, would love for that.

no one gonna add strong roblox verse like rogue lineage and super paper?
How strong is Rogue Lineage? I remember briefly trying to make a profile for a player character and I got like 9-C/9-B for earlygame (everyone scales to gaians, which are ****** robots or smth) and 9-B to maybe 9-A for the lategame stuff since there's a few attacks like Fimbulvetr that drop heavyass shit on enemies.

at min 1:20 and 11:25 is that H8C feat

Are you talking about him raising pillars out of the ground? That's a really good feat. I'm gonna eyeball it and say that the pillars are roughly 10x he player's height in width (50 studs wide and 50 studs thick) and they're like 250 studs tall or something. If the player's 1.68 meters tall - and the player is 5 studs tall - then the pillar's dimensions would be 16.8 meters wide by 16.8 meters thick by 84 meters tall. That would mean the pillars are 23708.16 m^3 in volume. If we're using 2,400 kg/m^3 for the stone's volume, then the pillars coming out of the rock would have a mass of 56,899,584 kilograms (over 56 thousand metric tons).

The pillars look like they take half a second to come out of the ground, this means each pillar would be moving at 168 m/s. This can be used to find their kinetic energy.

KE = 0.5 * mass (in kilograms) * (velocity (in m/s))^2 = 0.5 * (56,899,584 kg) * (168 m/s)^2 = 802966929408 Joules, or 191.913702 Tons of TNT. This would be Multi-City Block level

...That's still pretty good for Rogue Lineage. I don't know what a Lannis is, but that's a pretty good feat.

How strong is Rogue Lineage? I remember briefly trying to make a profile for a player character and I got like 9-C/9-B for earlygame (everyone scales to gaians, which are ****** robots or smth) and 9-B to maybe 9-A for the lategame stuff since there's a few attacks like Fimbulvetr that drop heavyass shit on enemies.
if we allowed to use lore being like "The Source" probably L2C or 4c i forget if they treat gaia and khei as a planet or universe

You know i kinda wish the Robloxian would fit on this wiki due to how popular the game is nowadays, the closest we got was the player from super nostalgia zone.

You know i kinda wish the Robloxian would fit on this wiki due to how popular the game is nowadays, the closest we got was the player from super nostalgia zone.
I’m pretty sure it was argued somewhere that each of the games in Roblox can and should be considered its own verse unless it’s some kind of clone of something else that already exists

Back