• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox Discussion

Also we never really cleared the issue with Haunted Hunters. The game definitely seems to have inspiration from ghostbusters but is it a complete knockoff? Cause if not I still have my mind on making a page for the ghost.

Don’t know who Scary Larry is but if Kevin gets his prep time a matchup against pretty much anyone on his level would be interesting.

Also just thought it’d be worth a mention but as of the release of Airplane 4, it was revealed that Ronald survived the events of Airplane 2, but somehow he partially reverted to his human form.

Also just thought it’d be worth a mention but as of the release of Airplane 4, it was revealed that Ronald survived the events of Airplane 2, but somehow he partially reverted to his human form.
Just thought that would be interesting to bring up, and I don’t think that warrants any changes to his profile.

Ok. No.

Sonic.EXE is fanfiction. It is not allowed for the same reason stuff like Tails Doll and Ben Drowned isn't. It's edgy fanfiction of a video game that literally has copyrighted material in the name.

We've removed fangame profiles for SCP stuff before because it wasn't officially made by guys from the SCP website. Assuming Site 17 directly uses and references SCP Foundation material and isn't just a similar setting, it cannot be allowed.

Finally, Slenderman is not Public Domain. He's the intellectual property of Mythology Entertainment. Unless you can prove that Mythology Entertainment had a hand in creating the property in question then no, it cannot be allowed.

If you guys want to make profiles for that stuff, take it to FC/OC wiki.

I got to agree tbh but the thing is that Ican't showed me that Roblox officially has and is planning merch for Site 76 hitting on popular stores
Well, again, assuming it directly references SCP Foundation material in my response here.

I think that's liabel to get them sued. Some images on the SCP website are copyrighted and they're only being used because the site doesn't make a profit off itself. If Roblox is making merch off an SCP fan property, then they might have to fight off some lawsuits, which throws the legitimacy of a verse page into question.

Back