• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fight of Sword-Magic users!

Base Robin (Levin Sword) vs Harry Potter (Sword of Griffindor)

Both 8-C
Robin Fire Emblem
TIME TO TIP THE SCALES!

Harry in Robe with Wand Front View (Painting) - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The Boy Who Lived/The Chosen One

I think that Robin would win with the speed advantage, espically with that range advantage too

Jucaslucas said:
Only swords?
If so, Harry loses to any decent swordsman.

That's what I was thinking, since IIRC Harry has never realy been in a proper sword fight

The sword is completely useless, since he doesn't have any feat of using it skillfully. It only killed the Basilisk because the thing basically ran into the sword.

And has he ever even used Avada Kadavra?

He COULD.

He is a good boy, so he doesnt use curses.

But with morals off, it's a durability negating 99 DMG death beam to Robin.

I wonder if Harry would critical as well.

He never even tried, didn't he?

He was pretty danm morals off when Bellatrix killed Sirius, and he only tried to use Crucio, and it didn't even work.

He was morals off against Snape too, when he killed Dumbledore. And the best he tried was Sectumsempra.

If he hasn't shown the capability to do it, even when morals off, I see no reason why he would try here, much less make it work.

I know nothing about Robin, but from his page Harry would get wrecked in swordfighting.

Imperio was never used in combat. I think not even Crucio was. Sectumsempra might work, but I don't know Robin's resistance to magic.

Transmutation attacks, Fiendfire and spells like that could be useful but, really, Harry hasn't used the really op spells that the high tiers had.

Robin has SOME magical resistance.

If he is a she, a little bit more. (Women are more resistant to Magic)

But he is only able to resist it more in terms of DMG, curses would affect him/her without problem.

Back