• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sadly Spidy Would Win due to the Advantages of Strength and Stamina. And Robbie doesn't have anything really that can hit Spider man and With spider mans electric and anti-magnetism would destroy any of Robbie's Devices

Silverfoxg101 said:
Not sure i don't think there is.
Well then, looks like 60's Spidey is probably one of the strongest 9-As. Not only can he 'no u' your attacks with his shield, he also resists the infamous Mind hax

As a knowledgable member on the show as a whole, I don't think he'll be gunning for strongest 9-A anytime soon, but he certainly is impressive

Lonkitt said:
As a knowledgable member on the show as a whole, I don't think he'll be gunning for strongest 9-A anytime soon, but he certainly is impressive
Spidey is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

I'm just going to assume be experience that Spider-Man needs an upgrade since it's consistent for new Spider-Man profiles to be 9-A despite having higher feats

Genericstickman said:
I'm just going to assume be experience that Spider-Man needs an upgrade since it's consistent for new Spider-Man profiles to be 9-A despite having higher feats
To be fair, the more recent Spidey profiles are at 9-A mostly. I assume they will be upgraded in the future. Web of Shadows Spidey is possibly becoming 8-B+ via some calculations.

Genericstickman said:
Usually, I'd agree with this, since you're totally right, but as someone who's watched the entire show, the vaporization feat is the best feat we've got

I was the guy who brought him up to 9-A btw

Although, while the humans were vaporized, one was vaporized with an instrument at the same time, and another sizeable things were vaporized by the sonic blasts, so he may be a little higher than the vaporizing value

EDIT: I am requesting two freezing calcs however

Back