• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Road Kamelot vs Naraku

I'm more knowlegable on Road so ill start out. First her AP is lower than Naraku so her dark matter energy wont be as effective so she will try to BFR Naruku into her dream world. However I see Naruaku has a reistence to dimensional BFR so he should be able to shrug off being thrown into dream box along with the enviorment. In contrast in the real world Road uses a projection or 'shadow' of herself as a proxy which is capable of using all her abilties so Narauku's hax that would normally be able to down her like EE, sealing, time manip, and reality warping won't be able do any lasting damge or reach her true form. After this she might try the second function of dream which can BFR a soul/consiousness into her actual dreamscape which she has absolute control over and can reality warp. However Naruku also resist soul/mind manipulation so it's unlikely this will work. So the fight will reach an impass and end up seeming like a stalemate as Road can't kill Naraku and Naraku cant reach her true form.

Voting Inconclusive

Gargoyle One said:
What?

The two people are voting Incon and Kmade isn't in this thread

Mybad the autocorrect on my iPhone is causing me hell

Those pfps man ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñÀÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Thats an interesting match. What I get from Roads profile she excells at dimensional BFR, pocket reality stuff and Mind/Sould based abilities, which incidentially are all things Naraku has a natural resistance too (dimensional BFR after having merged with the Shikon Jewel).

At the same time Roads true self being hidden god knows which dimension away would however in return make it difficult for Naraku to effectively tag and affect her. While he surely would have the means to deal with her comfortably if he were to ever face her directly he has basically no angle to do all his hax stuff.

So they are pretty much both sitting in their respective dimensions without being able to affect one another.

Yeha, Incon is the most appropriate result here.

So how are we treating this by the way? Went to the lengths of debating so at least I think a result would be appropriate.

Its 5 times inconclusive however isnt it? Seems pretty clear cut to me. No idea about the actual rules regarding votes however.

Back