• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Rise and shine dr gaster rise and shine...."

Both things are based on speculation. Without that, he can't do anything to G-Man and G-Man can't do anything to Gaster.

SchroKatze said:
Both things are based on speculation. Without that, he can't do anything to G-Man and G-Man can't do anything to Gaster.
Yeah gaster is more than theory than fact

Haven't seen all the stuff we do know of him in years, but everything that is pure speculation should not be in a profile, saying "character does x thing in his profile" is not something remotely meant to be reply with "he can't do that", so if any of you don't like anything there you are free to make a CRT about it. We don't do any progress by randomly saying stuff like that in a vsthread without trying to implement anything.

I mean almost everything on gaster's profile save for nonexistence and immortality is pure speculation so the CRT would basically just be to delete the profile

Optimum considering that it is a bit hypocritical to have that profile but none of Deltarune.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Why is there no Deltarune?
Something something, the full game's not out yet so we shouldn't make profiles for them. That's what I was told when the profiles were getting made. Well, I guess it's that and the total lack of AP feats in Deltarune.

Back