• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Light vs Raven Baxter

KingEzran

He/Him
Yeaaaah, my mind is actually broken and so now I'm doing random versus threads bc I can. I kid you not, it's a battle between Dr. Light (Mega Man) and Raven Baxter (That's So Raven).

- Speed Equalized

- Both are 10-B

- Dr. Light's Hadoken and optional equipment such as time machines and teleporters are banned

- Raven is not under the effects of a psychic cold

- Both are bloodlusted

- Win via Death

Votes:

Dr. Light: 1

Raven: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Ok. Raven has an edge in her precognition, but that's all she has for herself. Dr. Light has nothing except for his intelligent mind. Ik the Hadoken is banned, but it's very unlikely to doubt oneself that he knows a lil martial arts. You don't just learn the Hadoken over night. Sure he's old, however he's not weak as his preparation skills of making machinery and other devices during the Wily Wars showcase his endurance and stamina.

Really this all boils down to just a physical fight. While Raven has precognition, she is merely just a high school student with 0 skills of fighting and lacks the intelligence and experience. So her precog can only be as handy for a lil while unfortunately.

This fight is a very closed-in battle that I was gonna cuss you out for making it lol. But I personally believe Dr. Light might edge this one out.

Edit: like I said, this fight is a VERY closed-in battle so I'm willing to hear whatever other arguments can be made here

I've made mentioned on Raven's precognition. It's not as helpful as it makes out due to her lack of intelligence and experience in anything including fighting as a high school teen. Her stealth mastery idk how good it would be since idk what environment this fight would take place in. But at least Dr. Light has the Shoryuken.

Not sure what intelligence has to do with this. It's pretty easy to dodge Dr. Light's attack and counter with a punch or something. IIRC she can even see hours into the future with this ability so I don't see how Dr.Light has a wincon.

Not sure what intelligence has to do with this. It's pretty easy to dodge Dr. Light's attack and counter with a punch or something. IIRC she can even see hours into the future with this ability so I don't see how Dr.Light has a wincon.
To be fair, sure it's hours into the future, but she gets like a 5-second clip before it ends with literally no context of how it leads up to that.

Pretty much. And again, she isn't a fighter and lacks any form of killing since her only useful move is purely for defensive purposes just like in the show.

Back