• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rip off iron Man vs pure robot boi

I like how it says "Medal man can't use his beams" instead of "Metal man can't use his beams"

My apologies, anyway now its a bit more fair. Not sure how Metal Man can harm KI-B0 since he has street level AP. However, Metal Man always has his shields and stuff to help protect him. Also electricity manipulation (However, KI-B0 resists that) and the fact he can deflect some of KI-B0's attacks..

So, Inconclusive. Metal Man can't harm KI-B0 and KI-B0 might not be able to kill Metal Man due to his defensive powers/abilities. However, i do think the only way Metal Man can harm KI-B0 is if he throws him around. That's probably the only way he'll be able to physically harm KI-B0.

Someone kinda needs to calc KI-BO's explosions he made

I expect those to be like small bulding level-city block level

If that's the case they may or may not be restricted like Metal Man's energy projection.

Back