• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru's Food Chain Abilities

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator
It seems correct; Rimuru did obtained the Food Chain Skills as I found them while looking for evidences:

Chapter 74 - Veldora
«The second: via food chain, a great number of abilities have been offered up to you, master.
Should I selectively eliminate some through combining and strengthening others? [YES]/[NO]┬╗

Not that I'll have the time to use them.
I mean, surely there are some who have spent years researching these skills. I won't be able to use them right away anyways.
So that should be fine.
I thought, and selected [YES].
Skills combination has begun, and quickly ended.

The thing is that he should only have the skills of his followers up to this point in the story. He did later add activated alater to get the rest of abilities in the stories for his True-Dragon Key.

I don't think that he would have the other's Demon's Abilities like Venom's Mid-Godly in the story yet since Venom and the others were not a followers until much later when Diablo went to hell to beat them up and recruited them.

Yes. In the LN there is more evidence that Rimuru can use the subordinates' abilities via Food Chain at any time via its sub-skill Law Manipulation, while in the WN it sounds more like any new abilities need to be "manually added" each.

So I agree that while any later abilities of the ADL key should remain under the "can potentially be aquired" section, the ones that came directly from the Harvest Festival upgrade should already be included in Uriel.

NeoSuperior said:
Yes. In the LN there is more evidence that Rimuru can use the subordinates' abilities via Food Chain at any time via its sub-skill Law Manipulation, while in the WN it sounds more like any new abilities need to be "manually added" each.
So I agree that while any later abilities of the ADL key should remain under the "can potentially be aquired" section, the ones that came directly from the Harvest Festival upgrade should already be included in Uriel.
I agree.

Those abilities from "Chapter 74 - Veldora" should be added to ADL key, while one later can be added as potentiality.

I made the change. Since Rimuru gained all of his subordinate abilities, I will change his: Abilities He Can Potentially Gain From His Subordinates to Abilities He Gain From His Subordinates.

By the way, I didn't see Beretta's Saint Demon Union on Rimuru's page. Rimuru should have that too since it came from the Harvest Festival.

NeoSuperior said:
By the way, I didn't see Beretta's Saint Demon Union on Rimuru's page. Rimuru should have that too since it came from the Harvest Festival.
Yeah, he would have it from Food Chain.

Back