• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still want to find a good opponent against Slime boi, he previously stomped a pretty strong 2-C (this guy), I wanted to put him against Wizard101 Gods but he would get stomped because of the Type 1 Abstract Existence but I've found the protagonist of this game which doesn't have Abstract stuff. i hope this versus go well.

• Speed Equalized
  • Both 2-B
Go!

Rimuru Tempest 2
Wizard101 fire wizard fansite kit by ernnis-d57sl3g

Rimuru is the 4th strongest 2B and this guy is not even in the 5th spot, but well i don't know anything about this guy so wait for reply

Rimuru could BFR the Player by sending him to a completely different universe. Although if that doesn't work, Player stomps.

Jaw201 said:
Rimuru could BFR the Player by sending him to a completely different universe. Although if that doesn't work, Player stomps.
The Player is capable of teleporting across dimensions with ease, so unless Rimuru can block teleportation (which he may be able to, just tell me if he can) then that's not going to do much.

Ben CleverName said:
Jaw201 said:
The Player is capable of teleporting across dimensions with ease, so unless Rimuru can block teleportation (which he may be able to, just tell me if he can) then that's not going to do much.
A dimension isn't the same as sending someone to an entirely different universe. Although if Rimuru can't BFR, I think it would be inconclusive. I can't see a victory condition for either the Player or Rimuru, since they can both deal with most of what they can throw at each other.

Jaw201 said:
Ben CleverName said:
Jaw201 said:
A dimension isn't the same as sending someone to an entirely different universe. Although if Rimuru can't BFR, I think it would be inconclusive. I can't see a victory condition for either the Player or Rimuru, since they can both deal with most of what they can throw at each other.
Dimensions and universes are completely interchangeable in fiction. There's little to no difference between the two unless it's explicitly stated otherwise in the franchise.

If Rimuru sent him to the end of time and space, does the Player have a way of telporting back? Otherwise, that is also another BFR. Like I said, if it comes to only AP, they are equal, so there doesn't seem to be a win condition for either of them. Although, You might want to get CP on this.

Jaw201 said:
If Rimuru sent him to the end of time and space, does the Player have a way of telporting back? Otherwise, that is also another BFR. Like I said, if it comes to only AP, they are equal, so there doesn't seem to be a win condition for either of them. Although, You might want to get CP on this.
Actually, I'd argue that the Player could travel back from that, though it's debatable on whether or not that's game mechanics.

Teleportation is one of the most basic abilities that the Player has available, even at the start of the game. He's capable of traversing across different worlds, each with their own different flow of time according to WOG - but that's not all that I'm referring to.

There are certain instances in the game which force the Player to time-travel to different parts of the Spiral's history, and these instances can be teleported out of and back into the original timeline - but given how that's not what the story has them do, it's hard to be sure about whether that's game mechanics or something that they could actually do for themselves.

The Player can just teleport back to his house to access a world door and bring himself back from BFR. If Rimaru has magic The Player could sense that and just teleport back to him. That and as Ben said, we can teleport from different points in time, although it can be argued that is just game mechanics. It's likely not otherwise it would be a situation where The Player would be trapped and that won't make sense lore wise.

What can Rimaru do against The Titanc Lullaby (Sleep Manipulation that can put even those who don't require sleep to sleep). It has an instant effect from Bartleby and the Divine Paradox is infused in Bartleby's magic. Furthermore, Rimaru will have to do more than kill him. The Divine Paradox can regenerate back after death and he has spells that can resurrect himself in a few seconds after he dies. And are we sure they are equal in AP?

Divine Paradox>Aethyr Titan>3 Titans>Chaos Heart (Current)>Chaos Heart (Before the First world's destruction. Spider stated the current Chaos Heart was far stronger than before)>Endless upon endless timelines.

This part is more so assumption. DON'T take this as fact: The Divine Paradox is linked with Bartleby. If he get's BFR or worse, Bartleby could probably just bring him back.

To affect Rimuru you need at least Space-time exceeding attack, if you cant, so LOL Imaginary Clone GG

Also AP doesnt matter when you fight him, unless you Tier 1 character,can He bypass Mid Godly?

Also Rimuru barely use BFR for His first move, except he out of Options, i think Time related attack wont work on Rimuru since he can just erase Concept of time around him, also Rimuru can copy Your ability, if you cant one shot him, he just become stronger,he Will resist/null everything you throw and use your ability to fight you back,

Not to mention His Conceptual Erasure, rendering His Resurrection meaningless

"To affect Rimuru you need at least Space-time exceeding attack, if you cant, so LOL Imaginary Clone GG"

That literally makes no sense. Space-time exceeding attacks? Titanic Lullaby>>> If space-time attacks were needed then boi, half of his vsbattles have been all wrong.

"Also AP doesnt matter when you fight him, unless you Tier 1 character,can He bypass Mid Godly?"

Concept Manipulation>Mid-Godly. Many, MANY other hax

"Also Rimuru barely use BFR for His first move, except he out of Options, i think Time related attack wont work on Rimuru since he can just erase Concept of time around him, also Rimuru can copy Your ability, if you cant one shot him, he just become stronger,he Will resist/null everything you throw and use your ability to fight you back"

Titanic Lullaby isn't a time based attack, it's a Lullaby. "He will resist/null everything" heavy NLF there mate. Try again

"Not to mention His Conceptual Erasure, rendering His Resurrection meaningless"

The Player can literally conceptually destroy others too lmao. So I don't see how that is relevant. It won't even lead to that anyway

All in all that was a poor attempt at NLF and making Rimaru nigh-invincible because "Space-time exceeding attacks!" and there was literally no response to my comment

Elizhaa said:
Why is Rimuru out Option because The Player still doesn't resist Rimuru Tempest's abilities like Void Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Information Analysis?
The Player has fought against a full-blown Void Elemental before, so it's safe to assume that he would resist Void Manipulation, and even if he doesn't resist it outright, he has plenty of spells that offer protection towards all kinds of attacks which were shown to work against said elemental.

Curse Manipulation is one of the most basic things in the entire game. The Player is more than capable of not only inflicting curses but removing them as well through cleanse-ward.

Also, Information Analysis is available to the Player as well. All they need to do is look at an opponent and they are instantly given information regarding their HP and type of power they have, but that's another one of those things that you could make an argument for being game-mechanics only.

It being called Void Element does mean not it void attacks and from I check it does not. It best not assume unless there is an attack in the verse that demonstrated this. There numerous similar situation and they were rejected for Void Manipulation

Rimuru can fake his info from Information Analysis as well.

Elizhaa said:
Why is Rimuru out Option because The Player still doesn't resist Rimuru Tempest's abilities like Void Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Information Analysis?
Curse Manipulation- The Player could do high tier curse manipulation when he was like Town Level. Current Player is infused in the might of Bartleby so his Curse Manipulation is also power. Curse Manipulation isn't anything The Player hasn't faced before, and there are a few Death spells that can be considered Curse Manipulation, which would grant him resistances as in Empryea it was stated his divinity is protecting him from Death Magic. Even if we pretend it could, there is no way he's going to pull this off before The Player either kills him, uses conceptual manipulation or puts him to sleep. Sleep Manipulation being the likely outcome

Information Analysis- I don't see how this helps? The Player can cloak spells so that abiltiies such as information Analysis doesn't work.

Void Manipulation- That's if he can pull it off before The Player opens his mouth. Also, I don't think Void Manipulation could put The Player down tbh, Bartleby could probably just bring him back as the Divine Paradox is likely under his protection and won't let him die.

The rest of my arguments from above remain. The Player has many more possible ways to kill of Rimaru and at a much shorter time frame. The Divine Paradox stands at the same level as Grandfather Spider, Grandmother Rave and Bartleby btw, ascending him to godhood and mastery over magic. Can Rimaru affect beings on that level?

Elizhaa said:
It being called Void Element does mean not it void attacks and from I check it does not. It best not assume unless there is an attack in the verse that demonstrated this. There numerous similar situation and they were rejected for Void ManipulationRimuru can fake his info from Information Analysis as well.
The quest dialogue literally says It's an Elemental that seems to be made from the Void itself. Even if you do end up being right about it not being Void Manipulation it doesn't change the fact that the Player has access to spells which provide additional protection on top of his already high durability.

And since this is the Divine Paradox form, it's going to be even easier for him to protect himself. I made a video showcasing what the Divine Paradox is capable of here, for those unfamiliar with the game. The footage is unedited though so I'll provide some time-stamps.

In 0:24 you see the Divine Paradox being "killed" by the Aethyr Titan, the same Aethyr Titan which threatened to destroy the Chaos Heart and both Grandmother Raven and Grandfather Spider (both were weakened)

Then, in 0:53, his health is restored to near-completion, and every other time that the Aethyr Titan even comes close to killing the Divine Paradox, he heals himself back to full health completely, which you can see happening for yourself at 2:50. The only reason he even died at the beginning was that I purposely joined the fight with low health to show that this would happen.

In 1:01 you see the Divine Paradox casting a spell which not only decreases probability for the Aethyr Titan's next spell by 100% (thereby forcing it to fail) but also decreases its next attack by 100%, making it deal no damage at all.

In 3:26 he casts another defensive spell which offers so much protection that it lasts for 11 rounds of constant attack. The Aethyr Titan's attacks each deal a fixed amount of 9999 damage, and since 9999 x 11 = 109989 that means that it protects him for more than twice the amount of damage that it would take to kill him (assuming he doesn't just heal the damage off for some reason).

I mean The Player also doesn't resistance to abilities like Soul Manipulation. If the argument is the player has more win to way, I disagreed the only abilities the Player can use to kill Rimuru is Conceptual Manipulation, all the others Rimuru resists or could gain resistance from his Reactive Evolution

Rimuru got more way to kill the player, and also resisted most of the Player abilities anyway.

Ben CleverName, the argument about his health Regenerationn is meaningless because Rimuru got instant kill attacks that Negated this level of Healing. The damage boosts meaningless since Rimuru has Mid-Godly Regenerationn.

Rimuru, in characters, used Information Analysis as soon he meets his opponent and it is instantaneous if a clock spell is needed to his info, it is too slow and I guarantee that he would Remember it- he can read entire contents of books in second and still remember all of the contents. Following the analysis, Rimuru will use his instant kill abilties that he would deduce working.

Actually he can read entire contents of books and remember it just by touch its Cover, and thats was His weakest Form

Yeah, I remembered. I should have said it was his weakest key and processing abilities exponentially increased since then

Elizhaa said:
I mean The Player also doesn't resistance to abilities like Soul Manipulation. If the argument is the player has more win to way, I disagreed the only abilities the Player can use to kill Rimuru is Conceptual Manipulation, all the others Rimuru resists or could gain resistance from his Reactive Evolution
Rimuru got more way to kill the player, and also resisted most of the Player abilities anyway.
"Doesn't resist Soul Manipulation"

Yes they do. They literally have an entire school of magic revolved around soul manipulation and they resist it casually. Even still you have yet to acknowledge the Player's other defensive capabilities, such as Bad Juju, which is available in base form and decreases the opponent's damage output by 90%. Or the fact that these debuffs stack against each other.

"all the others Rimuru resists or could gain resistance from his Reactive Evolution"

Unless Rimuru can literally resist a status effect that's meant specifically for countering resistances, that's not going to help him much. Countering damage resist is something the player can do passively or through magical means.

Elizhaa said:
How does any of this counteract any of what I said? If anything it ignores it

"I mean The Player also doesn't resistance to abilities like Soul Manipulation"

Some death spells attack The Player's soul, so I highly doubt Soul Manipulation will work. This argument is the equivelant of me saying "Well uh, there are some hax Rimuru isn't resistance against, so The Player can use those abilities and win!". Furthermore, Soul Manipulation, assuming it worked, won't really do anything. The divine paradox is protected by Bartleby, and the cosmic 3 can bring back souls from the dead, and even without that, Wizards in the game can continue to live as spirits even if their physical bodies are destroyed. Shown with Malistare and practically any wizard or knight in the game that was killed

I also don't like the idea that "He has more hax will work therefore he has a higher chance of winning", it's a major cop out.

"all the others Rimuru resists or could gain resistance from his Reactive Evolution "

That is IF he survives it. The Titanic Lullaby is an instantenous effect that has a stronger effect on deites, Rimuru literally being one screws him over in this battle. And yes, the Lullaby will work on sleepless beings, which is literally the ultimate defense for sleep manipulation. In the words of Mellori, the only reason she survievd the Lullaby was because she was mortal. If she was a diety, she would have been screwed. And once again I ask, can Rimuru use this or affect beings such as Grandfather Spider, Grandmother Raven and Bartleby? Because the Divine Paradox, once again stands at the same level as the 3 cosmic beings.

Mid-Godly Regenerationn is stopped by Doom and Gloom or infection, which are 0 pip fodder spells that cancel out Regenerationn significantly

As for Info analysis. The Player can do the exact same things, and in battle sitatuons, his stats and info is blocked off from others, so he couldn't read it even if he wanted too.

As for Insta-kill attacks. Empryea part 2 says hi

Elizhaa said:
Ben CleverName, the argument about his health Regenerationn is meaningless because Rimuru got instant kill attacks that Negated this level of Healing. The damage boosts meaningless since Rimuru has Mid-Godly Regenerationn.
Rimuru, in characters, used Information Analysis as soon he meets his opponent and it is instantaneous if a clock spell is needed to his info, it is too slow and I guarantee that he would Remember it- he can read entire contents of books in second and still remember all of the contents. Following the analysis, Rimuru will use his instant kill abilties that he would deduce working.
"The damage boosts meaningless since Rimuru has Mid-Godly Regenerationn."

The Player negates Regenerationn as well through several different spells, which, once more, stack on top of each other.

"Rimuru, in characters, used Information Analysis as soon he meets his opponent and it is instantaneous if a clock spell is needed to his info"

Okay cool, but the Player doesn't need to use any special abilities to analyze their opponents - the information is just there for them. Plus there's the Cloak spell, which disguises the affects of other spells that are being casted by it.

"he can read entire contents of books in second and still remember all of the contents"

How is that relevant at all?

"Following the analysis, Rimuru will use his instant kill abilties that he would deduce working. "

The Player is capable of surviving inside a literal Forest of Death magic, which was considered to be lethal by everyone except for him.

https://imgur.com/a/DeeYOGO

Man, I wish Ii read more of the light novels. Honestly, don't see the Pprotag winning with all the stuff I remember Rimuru having. But, I've message Celestial Pegasus as he knows Rimuru in and out.

The Player doesn't negate Mid-Godly with any of his abilities except Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2).

Rimuru fakes his information for information analysis so the player won't known his full abilities. Cloak spell take time, the Player using them could be his downfall since Rimuru would lead with something deadly. The match could be over like this case and this is one of Rimuru 's weakest form.

Death Magic looks to Life Manipulation since it is involved life force in the scans and doesn't deal Soul Damage

Elizhaa said:
The Player doesn't negate Mid-Godly with any of his abilities except Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2).
Rimuru fakes his information for information analysis so the player won't known his full abilities. Cloak spell take time, the Player using them could be his downfall since Rimuru would lead with something deadly. The match could be over like this case and this is one of Rimuru 's weakest form.

Death Magic looks to Life Manipulation since it is involved life force in the scans and doesn't deal Soul Damage
"The Player doesn't negate Mid-Godly with any of his abilities except Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2)."

Zenkai and I both provided you with spells that disprove this. There's never been a single instance in the franchise in which Doom & Gloom didn't affect Regenerationn - regardless of the level said Regenerationn was at.

"Cloak spell take time"

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/images/c/c5/(Spell_Animation)_Cloak.gif

"The match could be over like this"

Or like this, this or this.

"doesn't deal Soul Damage"

Literally, the very first monster that the Player fights in the ENTIRE game is a ghost, and he was one-shotting them at day one. He doesn't even need to use Death Magic for that.

"doesn't deal Soul Damage"

Literally, the very first monster that the Player fights in the ENTIRE game is a ghost, and he was one-shotting them at day one. He doesn't even need to use Death Magic for that.

>One just need Non-Physical Interaction for this feat, not Soul Manipulation.

Or like this, this or this.

>Him not using conceptual manipulation, wont to kill Rimuru, the damage could be infinite and Rimuru would still Regenerated, if it is not Conceptual manipulation used.

Only thing i see the player has that can work is concept manipulation, which he probably won't get off due to Rimuru's info analysis.

As for soul hax, tensei guys have soul hax way above normal soul hax, you need to be able to resist soul hax that can work on several thousand ppl to resist their soul hax.

Not to mention ppl like Apito can negate resistance to soul hax, which Rimuru can do as well.

We've already covered the points above

Again, everything here is completely ignoring what me and Ben have said. We never said Soul Manipulation was a victory condition.

"Negate Resistance"

The Player can do this as well with Shadow Magic, so I don't know how "negating resistances" is going to help in any way. Resistances, and even immunaties are moot to The Player.

We have covered info analysis as well, why is this getting ignored?

In combat situations his info cannot be looked at, sensed or anything. It's hidden from others, when generally we can look at the other Player's stats among other things. Since Info Analysis won't work, that literally stops Rimuru from knowing about his concept manipulation

The Player, once again, stands at the same level as Spider, Raven and Bartleby as the Divibe Paradox. I ask again, can Rimuru use abilities on characters on that level?

Furthermore, once again, The Player cannot die or be erased because he is protected by Bartleby. Bartleby will literally just bring him back if he dies or get's erased. And yes, the cosmic 3 have shown they can resurrect others from death, and even souls at that. Immortality type 8 should probably be added to his profile.

Titanic Lullaby:

Why is this being ignored? It's an Instantaneous effect. Resistances to sleep manipulation or even being a sleepless being won't work as it can put sleepless, type 5 Acasual, type 1 abstract beings to sleep. The lullaby is also stronger against Dieties, which Rimuru is. This does not kill the opponent. It puts them to an eternal, infinite never-ending sleep.

Majority of the things me and Ben have been saying has had no response given to it

The Player, once again, stands at the same level as Spider, Raven and Bartleby as the Divibe Paradox. I ask again, can Rimuru use abilities on characters on that level? >Yes.

>Shadow Magic looks based on Reality Warping which Rimuru resists.

>The point about Information Analysis' resistance kinda looks null to be because even in PvP, players can see each other informations like names, resistances, and criticals.

Furthermore, once again, The Player cannot die or be erased because he is protected by Bartleby. Bartleby will literally just bring him back if he dies or get's erased. And yes, the cosmic 3 have shown they can resurrect others from death, and even souls at that. Immortality type 8 should probably be added to his profile. > I think you should do a CRT first because arguments are based on the the profile and if it is not the profile is can't really be argued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back