• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest vs Anos Voldigoad

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, silver sea contains 99 known layers(the 100+ is still unknown), afaik each layers contain countless universes, so probably anos
that might change with the information proved in the new coming CRT...well not the layers, i mean the ap

There is no need to prove the higher infinite right now, that does not change the fact that a layer is completely in another dimension with respect to the previous one, it is not only the layer ... it is all, well wait for the CRT, unless do not want a "verse" that is not your favorite to be improved

Those guys voting Anos for absolutely zero reason LMAO, even its already established that Anos can't do shit to Rimuru.

Rimuru have sure hit ability and resistance negation, even if Anos is faster that not gonna help him, heck he even have statistic reduction that ignore all kinds of defense and resistance.

I'm pretty sure i've said Rimuru's RE would help him interacts with Anos' Void, Turn Null is a Void that precedes Information particles and concepts, not sure why no one brought it up when thats was Rimuru's main Ability.

Rimuru's RE would help him killing Anos or incapp him in his stomach.

What's about Rimuru's copying Anos ability? Stealing his ability? And develop new abilities? Rimuru ha so many ability that everyone here forgot to address it in this thread.

I'm voting for Rimuru.

One of the best matches ends in an incon.

I take this as a win.

Though Anos probably gonna stomp Rimuru soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back