• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest vs Anos Voldigoad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dimensions have to be infinitely above each other, how many there are doesn’t really matter.
Yes, you're right, if you're talking about this way of defining dimensions. But, as I said earlier, that the difference between the 0-layer worlds and the coarser ones was presented similarly to fichon-reality, where one is not physically able to perceive something higher.

In fact, Equis, as a resident of the deeper world, was transcendent to everything in this world except Anos. Which kind of hints that he is qualitatively superior to the inhabitants and quantitative power will not work on him. Similarly for other worlds and other characters.

The problem is that its only for the source so rimuri can still incap but if he can use magic from source while incaped then it should turn into the incon. I know of one such feat but it's pretty weird anos fought abortion god who could abort all magic and even anos so she turned him into a fetus and then anos' destruction magic took shape of some kind of demon with fengs and claws. But i'm still confused about what this form does or what even it is.

The problem is that its only for the source so rimuri can still incap but if he can use magic from source while incaped then it should turn into the incon. I know of one such feat but it's pretty weird anos fought abortion god who could abort all magic and even anos so she turned him into a fetus and then anos' destruction magic took shape of some kind of demon with fengs and claws. But i'm still confused about what this form does or what even it is.
If can, can you give me the chapter number?

Do you mean this part?
 Anderk was laughing loudly, which was different from the traditional smiles.

"How. It looks a lot of fun. "

"--Hya ...?"

Resonated Thought communication<Leaks> He stops the word perfectly.

The reason I didn't have an abortion was because I wanted to know what had happened.

"I showed you something a little emotional, Anderk"

The abortion god stared at my clothes with a stern look.

The magical power of the terrifying jet-black rushes into it.

A huge amount of magical power was emitted from my body as a foetation, and it resembled a black demon with claws and fangs.

"... What, then ... this is ...?"

In astonishment, Anderk said.

"... I don't know ... this ... thing ..."

One step, when I stepped forward, Anderuk's body quivered.

"Did you think that if you cut the umbilical cord, it will be destroyed just because it is a foetation?

Anderk backs off as I take another step.

"Unfortunately, this body is after reincarnation. It ’s not like a normal foetation. ”

Even if Anos can use his ability from his root how thats change anything?

Remember Rimuru's RE is far better than Anos and i've proven that Rimuru could interacts with Void. By this point Rimuru would have all of Anos ability as well as resistance to it.

Even if Anos can use his ability from his root how thats change anything?

Remember Rimuru's RE is far better than Anos and i've proven that Rimuru could interacts with Void. By this point Rimuru would have all of Anos ability as well as resistance to it.
Rimuru can't interact with NEP type 2, but he still beats Anos in my book

Well if a better explanation of spatial dimensions were given in the ln or wn of tensura, rimuru could've practically won against tier 1-B characters with unlimited imprisonment,which both light novel and webnovel lacks

Well if a better explanation of spatial dimensions were given in the ln or wn of tensura, rimuru could've practically won against tier 1-B characters with unlimited imprisonment,which both light novel and webnovel lacks
I still use this arguments outside of the wiki.

Well, anos should have Resistance to High-Godly Negation too..

Isn't this an incon now? I don't think Anos can defeat Rimuru for good, but with immeasurable speed, none of Rimuru's passives will work.

Yeah, the reason its locked in the deppest of my mind.. i've tell her to come out but dont want

Anos can amplify his stats for more Raw power... but dont know if that help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back