• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well I know for a fact he isn't killing her when shes a conceptual being emboding the rules of the mystery genre.

And I'm pretty sure the Red Key would annihate him hands down.

So.... can he stop her before she does that?

I don't think Rimuru can touch Dlanor with anything given her conceptua nature. And since she usually starts with her truths and denials...I guess she should take this?

Rimuru can't deal with concept manipulation, literally the only thing he can't deal with, he gets stomped here

Only thing i see being useful for ahzez against rimuru is power nullification which i need more info on, and what his removing his foes from reality entails which i assume is sending his foes into the Warp, which if if i remember correctly is like 13-D space or something, in which case rimuru isn't getting back from that.

Everything else though rimuru has counter for, due to having the abilities himself or having resistances. Rimuru could win by erasing ahzez from existence with end of the world or dimension storm.

Also besides bfr ahzez can't put rimuru down, even if he destroys rimuru's soul he can just can regenerate with regenerator.

Rimuru got anything against really good precog? Because Ahzek can see almost all possible futures with 100% accuracy, so he'd know to BFR first thing.

His precog is a mix of being able to the results of all his opponents attacks making feints and the like useless, and having basically a spidey sense which warns him of danger.

Rimuru's you mean?

I say this because Ahzek can see future events with almost 100% certainty, so he'd see Rimuru countering all his abilities and regenerating, so he'd essentially know he needs to BFR first thing.

Not sure how his power null works, so I'll leave that for Azzy

@Monarch Yes rimuru's, and with that danger precog rimuru has plus being able to see the results of his opponents attacks he will never let himself bfr'ed, he will go to erase ahzek from existence, likewise not sure if bfr will even hit rimuru anyway due to his precog and that the dude can go anywhere regardless of space and time, after being sent to the end of space-time where time nor space no longer existed, he got that ability so he can just avoid the attack by going to the edge of the universe or in the past or future or what not, speaking of that forgot to add time travel to rimuru's profile, gonna do that now.

Rimuru doesn't have Acausality, I kinda think Rimuru may get Fate manipulated to oblivion because the Scale of Ahzek's Fate manip serving someone like Tzeentch and fighting Daemons who twist causality and stuff on the scale of his tier and above, should be higher than anything Rimuru demonstrated with this power as far as I know.

There's also the thing about Susano'o which let the skillholder to pull off their actions instantly. So Ahzek needs to do what he needs to do in an instant lest Rimul can just do whatever he wants to deal with Ahzek

With his OP future vision, I think Ahzek slips out of Reality and into the Warp as soon as the match starts, then proceeds to BFR Rimuru.

That works both ways here. With his danger precog, he isn't just gonna let ahzek teleport away.

What's even the range of his bfr? Rimuru isn't going to exactly sit and let himself be bfr'ed, sure ahzek can teleport to him, but can ahzek time travel?

Also don't see time paradox immunity in his profile, rimuru can just go back in time and kill him then

Thing is that Rimuru's precog, while pretty good, still doesn't sound as absurd as Ahzek's own. So as a tie-breaker I see Ahzek winning more often than not.

From what I've seen on the profile there's one method where he rips a piece of Reality where the target happens to be and casts it into the warp and one where he opens some Massive Gateway that drags people to the warp.

Seeing how that Works at least against Large Planet Level people I don't see Rimuru resisting or escaping the Warp dragging.

And again, Warp Fate should be higher in scale than Rimuru's own Fate hax so he's outclassed in this. However this may still be moot given Rimuru's other many powers. The thing is that while he has many options, given their precogs, this match will be up to who works the trump cards best from the start, and as I see it Ahzek has more chances. Like I can see him winning 6 or 7/10.

If rimuru isn't bloodlusted this isn't a fair matchup, as he is severely outclassed in ap and abilities as he only has basic abilities like sealing and soul manipulation.

The reason he held back was because hes practically invincible relative to his own verse. In a cross universe match up where his opponent is a genuine threat to him, he has no reason to hold back his power. So bloodlusted mindset isn't absolutely necesary for him to go all out

Op probably wasn't aware rimuru suffers from a severe case of pis.

Just look at the ridiculousness that is his subordinates and tell me that a guy who is superior to all of them can only use soul manipulation and sealing.

Back