• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rikudo Madara Keys & Tier Fixing

Mindovin said:
They Keep up with Only Post-Shinju Form
They Don't fought Both Dual Rinnegan and Rinnesharingan Madara
Naruto's clones fought against Rinnesharingan Madara's Limbos to a draw at worst

First it was Dual Rinnegan not Rinnesharingan

And it's obvious outlier

Since His one eyed limbo send the same naruto flying with one strike

@Dzhindzholia

@Burning Full Fingers

The Sharingan increasing the Strength

IMG ┘ó┘á┘í┘®┘á┘ú┘á┘º ┘ó┘í┘Ñ┘á┘ú┘¿ (1)

If sharingan increase the strength then rinnegan should do

Not to Mention that The other rinnegan which make him even more stronger (stated by obito thats give him huge boost) let alone the Rinne-Sharingan

Omimi said:
Might Path said:
RS madara is 500 zt (and naruto and sasuke don't scale to him)
they scale or atleast with Biju PS and ashura avatar
sasuke with IT amp biju chakra+50% hagoromo chakra +his own/indra chakra should be stronger then jj mada with jubi chakra+his own/indra chakra

naruto with boil release aslo scale cuz he can over even kaguya

if not than atleast kaguya and momo should scale above 500zt
I don't think so

Sasuke with Biju PS

With stated to be at Hagoromo lvl which mean 200 zt

Madara JJ shinju is 200+ zt that mean he's stronger than him

Same as Naruto since he's equal to Sasuke

Only Kaguya scale above Madara

Conclusion :

Naruto is 100 zt , 200 zt with asura avatar

Sasuke is 100 zt , 200 zt with Biju PS

Madara is 140 zt pre shinju and 200+ zt post shinju

And 500+ with Rinnesharingan

I dont know for Dual Rinnegan But He's vastly stoner than 200+ zt

Kaguya is 500+ scale to be above Madara

Might Path said:
And it's obvious outlier

Since His one eyed limbo send the same naruto flying with one strike
bold is wrong

sending some one flying with one strike does not mean he is above

that didn't even hurt him badly

naruto clone took on kaguya who is stronger then madara

naruto send kaguya flying with one strike but does not mean he>>>>kaguya

naruto destroyed all CT that Rinnesharingan madara through at him

and as Sharingan increasing the Strength

its possible

@AstralKing7

@Omimi

No, he isn't

Why would kishimoto replace Madara to one who's stronger than him ?

Madara already was capable of one-shoting both Naruto and Sasuke Since he was 500 zt and they were only 100 zt

Because , Kaguya fatigue herself

More Explain

Zetsu stated that kaguya lose a lot of chakra when she use dimension transformation , that's mean for each time she transform the dimension she's become weaker and weaker until she's became at naruto lvl

IMG ┘ó┘á┘í┘®┘á┘ú┘í┘ñ ┘á┘ñ┘ó┘ª┘ú┘í

Conclusion :

• RS Madara > 500 zt
  • Kaguya > 500+ zt (vastly stronger than madara)
  • Naruto - Sasuke > 100 zt for each
  • Kaguya transformed the world around 5 times , she controlled the ice dimension and she send sasuke to another dimension , each one of these feats are use a lot of chakra
  • Weakend Kaguya > 400 - 100 zt (weaker than before)

Omimi said:
naruto destroyed all CT that Rinnesharingan madara through at him
and as Sharingan increasing the Strength

its possible
First it was Dual Rinnegan not Rinnesharingan

And he wasn't trying , he's only used it for distracts their attention until he awakening the Rinnesharingan

well we gave u enough reason but

u simply dont want to accept manga feats so u cant say we didnt gave u reason

naruto and sasuke take on kaguya which is enough to putt them on madara lvl

specially naruto who actually over power kaguya with boil release

also ,many disagree that Sharingan increase physical Strength

so u need to get bold accepted first

Omimi said:
well we gave u enough reason but
u simply dont want to accept manga feats so u cant say we didnt gave u reason

naruto and sasuke take on kaguya which is enough to putt them on madara lvl

specially naruto who actually over power kaguya with boil release

also ,many disagree that Sharingan increase physical Strength

so u need to get bold accepted first
Lmfao

I am already debunked that Naruto scale to Kaguya

You can read it above

for the sharingan the manga said that's so its true

Since The Manga > Your Opinion duhhhh.

Dzhindzholia said:
Naruto can damage Kaguya,Sasuke can damage Naruto.
Both can damage and tank Madara's attacks.
Lmao , How much I should say thats I debunked that Naruto scale to Kaguya , plz go read it above

Naruto only damage Dimension-Transformation fatigued kaguya as I mentioned before which way weaker than before

They didn't damage both Dual Rinnegan and RS madara Only Shinju One and they need to use both there attacks and catch him off guard and after all of that he didn't even flinch .

Debunk this and this.

I am not saying Naruto and Sasuke are stronger than Madara and Kaguya,but they should scale since the difference isn't big.They can all damage each other.

Might Path said:
for the sharinga the manga said that's so its true

Since The Manga > Your Opinio duhhhh.
i am not disagreeing with sharingan part lol

yes i know that

Dzhindzholia said:
Debunk this and this.
I am not saying Naruto and Sasuke are stronger than Madara and Kaguya,but they should scale since the difference isn't big.They can all damage each other.
1) Zetsu stated that kaguya lose a lot of chakra when she use dimension transformation , that's mean for each time she transform the dimension she's become weaker and weaker until she's became at naruto lvl

[1]

2) obvious outlier

Since Shinju Madara's limbo tank naruto tsb attack with his bare hand and so on

Anything else ? I can debunk it again if you want !

It is obviously not an outlier,just the second rinnegan didn't amp his physical stats.

Also,Naruto was able to match Kaguya's Vacuum attacks until she overpowered him and Sasuke casually destroyed Kaguya's Ice that even Naruto's TSB couldn't get through.

Dzhindzholia said:
It is obviously not an outlier,just the second rinnegan didn't amp his physical stats.
Also,Naruto was able to match Kaguya's Vacuum attacks until she overpowered him and Sasuke casually destroyed Kaguya's Ice that even Naruto's TSB couldn't get through.
You're just avoiding my point

That's

Zetsu stated that kaguya lose a lot of chakra when she use dimension transformation , that's mean for each time she transform the dimension she's become weaker and weaker until she's became at naruto lvl

IMG ┘ó┘á┘í┘®┘á┘ú┘í┘ñ ┘í┘Ñ┘Ñ┘í┘ó┘ú

Also the rinnegan like the sharingan increase the strength as I said above

IMG ┘ó┘á┘í┘®┘á┘ú┘í┘ñ ┘í┘Ñ┘Ñ┘ú┘ú┘ª

Read what I said above , plz

We don't know how weak she had gotten tho first of all. Hell the first time she switched dimensions Naruto sent her flying with a punch and broke out of her hold when she was trying to absorb them

Bruh we are about to start back treating Dual rinnegan and 3rd eye as the same key. Naruto was able to destroy all of his meteors with ease

AstralKing7 said:
We don't know how weak she had gotten tho first of all. Hell the first time she switched dimensions Naruto sent her flying with a punch and broke out of her hold when she was trying to absorb them
Bruh we are about to start back treating Dual rinnegan and 3rd eye as the same key. Naruto was able to destroy all of his meteors with ease
Yes , we don't how weak she became , but we can power scale her , because of that I will make another thread for kaguya scaling but not now

And when naruto sent her flying she was off guard thanks to sexy jutsu and even of that sent someone flying doesn't mean he's stronger let alone that she was off guard

2) yea , I know , and that's wrong

Because Rinnesharingan increaseing the strength like the sharingan and even of that madara wasn't even trying , he just want to Distracts their attention untill he awakening the Rinnesharingan

Amd Naruto's clones go toe to toe against Madara's Limbos for 4 chapter and drawed at worst

Mindovin said:
Amd Naruto's clones go toe to toe against Madara's Limbos for 4 chapter and drawed at worst
obvious outlier

Since Shinju One eyed Madara's limbo tank naruto tsb attack with his bare hand and so on

Off guard has nothing to do with your durability. This isn't DB. Naruto characters can't just lower their durability

Dude no one agrees with you about sharingan increasing strength cause it's inconsistent as hell first of all. Sarada didn't get any stronger when she unlocked her nor did Kid Sasuke who was still getting beat by Haku.

U completely ignored Naruto breaking out of her hold with his physically strength literally

Omimi said:
Might Path said:
Naruto only damage Dimension-Transformation fatigued kaguya as I mentioned before which way weaker than before
re-read it
https://mangalife.us/read-online/Naruto-chapter-684.html

kaguya was not fatigued here

he tank kaguya chakra armsat chapter 680

only time she was fatigued when naruto cut of her arms

calling his feats outlier wont help your argument when it consistent
She was fatigued via dimension transformation

She trasformed the world 2 times , controlled the world , and send sasuke to another dimension , each one of them take enormous amount of chakra stated by zetsu

Even the 2 dimension transformation would be enough to on par with naruto , she was need to absorb IT chakra to be able to recover again

Omimi said:
Might Path said:
obvious outlier

Since Shinju One eyed Madara's limbo tank naruto tsb attack with his bare hand and so on
no its not
and re-read it

limbo was hurt by tsb

also one eye madara run way from sasuke after getting cut in half
still , if the limbo of much weaker madara can tank Naruto attack without taking seriously damage , then Naruto clones swap hand with much stronger madara limbo clones is obvious outlier

AstralKing7 said:
Off guard has nothing to do with your durability. This isn't DB. Naruto characters can't just lower their durability
Dude no one agrees with you about sharingan increasing strength cause it's inconsistent as hell first of all. Sarada didn't get any stronger when she unlocked her nor did Kid Sasuke who was still getting beat by Haku.

U completely ignored Naruto breaking out of her hold with his physically strength literally
no , it has

Adult Base Naruto get sent flying by base momoshiki casual kick because he was off guard

Meanwhile the same base naruto can hold his own aganist Fused momoshiki who is much stronger than before

For the sharingan thing Kid Sasuke Stat that the 3rd tomme sharingan make his body as same as Cursed Seal

Thats mean S3 = CM in multipler

Even of that , just the manga said that's mean it's true

Might Path said:
Might Path wrote:
still , if the limbo of much weaker madara can tank Naruto attack without taking seriously damage , then Naruto clones swap hand with much stronger madara limbo clones is obvious outlier
limbo are = to madara

Omimi said:
Might Path said:
Might Path wrote:
limbo are = to madara
Yup

But your 70 iq mind won't understand so I will explain it more for you

• Still , if the limbo of One Eyed Madara (much weaker than Dual Rinnegan Madara) can tank Naruto attack without taking serious damage , then naruto's clones swap hand with Dual Rinnegan Madara limbo clones (Much Stronger than One Eyed Madara's) is obvious outlier

AstralKing7 said:
Or maybe just maybe it's not an outlier when Naruto and Sasuke have multiple feats higher
It's mostly an outlier

For a lot of feats and it's constant too

All what Naruto and Sasuke do is fighting fatigued Kaguya and One Eyed Madara they aren't above that lvl , just accept the truth

Kaguya > RS Madara > Dual Rinnegan Madara > One Eyed Madara (Post Shinju) >= Hagoromo = Naruto Asura Avatar = Sasuke Bijuu PS > One Eyed Madara (Pre Shinju) > Naruto = Sasuke

Fatigued Kaguya is anywhere between RS Madara & Naruto , Since she get weaker and weaker for each time she transform the dimension

Back