• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rikudo Madara Keys & Tier Fixing

boil realess naruto >Kaguya chakra atms> RS Madara

i will just use your own word Manga > Your Opinion

Omimi said:
But your 70 iq mind won't

why are insulting me

that was unnecessary
Sorry for that , I am usually Kind But I repeated My Words like thousends of times and you are still avoiding it

Omimi said:
boil realess naruto >Kaguya chakra atms> RS Madara

i will just use your own word Manga > Your Opinion
i will repeat it again Naruto when he used boil realse aganist weakend kaguya she was fatigued ,She trasformed the world 2 times , controlled the world , and send sasuke to another dimension , each one of them take enormous amount of chakra stated by zetsu

Even the 2 dimension transformation would be enough to on par with naruto , she was need to absorb IT chakra to be able to recover again Thats Mean Kaguya > RS Madara > 1st Fatigued Kaguya (lave dimension) > 2nd Fatigued Kaguya (Ice dimension) > 2nd Fatigued Kaguya (More Fatigue for Control the entire dimesion and send sasuke to another dimension which take a lot of chakara) >= Naruto with boil realese

I think its Now very cleary And Plz dont use Naruto scale to Kaguya thing again 😊

@Might Path

BZ says she spends huge amount of chakra whenever she changes the time-space of a world. BZ never mentions teleporting or any other tech she has. Also, spending huge amount chakra means nothing when we can't slap numbers or something similar to it.

She isn't fatigue.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/fatigue

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/fatigue

Please, post scans with Kaguya when she shows any kind of exhaustion, taking deep breaths because this way we know she fatigue or at the least somewhat tired.

The entire chapter we see how Naruto and Sasuke are fatigue.

Might Path said:
i will repeat it again Naruto when he used boil realse aganist weakend kaguya she was fatigued ,She trasformed the world 2 times , controlled the world , and send sasuke to another
bz never said she got weaker after using it anway so its just your opinion

she was not fatigued in ice and lava dimension

and who said losing huge chakra already make one weaker

base naruto frs use up almost half of his chakra per use yet that never make his 2nd frs weaker than 1st frs

naruto even losing half of his chakra to momo did not make him weak

Naruto overpowered Kaguya when she was trying to absorb him and Sasuke and he knocked her back when she first teleported with a punc

This isn't DB. Naruto characters durability dont rely on them being of guard or not. They can't just lower their durability

@Mindovin @Omimi @AstralKing7

Hmmmm. 3vs1 isn't fair but I accept the challenge I will debunk you all

Let's Start

• BZ stated that Dimension Transformation use an immense amount of chakra
And Lose Chakra = become weaker

Since gain Chakra = become stronger

IMG ┘ó┘á┘í┘®┘á┘ú┘í┘ñ ┘ó┘í┘ó┘¿┘ñ┘ó

BZ stated that Kaguya got stronger for absorbing IT chakara and it had been accepted

• Fatigue/Weakend , You Can use any word it doesnt change the fact that she's get weaker because she lost an immense amount of chakra like 4 or 5 times not to mention that's she controlled the dimension and send sasuke to another dimension which by logic require chakra
  • In momoshiki fight , naruto only loses half of kurama chakra not his own chakra , and btw why momoshiki want to absorb his chakra he want to make a chakra fruit , not to mention that's kurama chakra is red , and naruto's chakra is golden and as we see the chakra that get absorbed from him is red
  • For Astral :
Adult Base Naruto get sent flying by base momoshiki casual kick because he was off guard

Meanwhile the same base naruto can hold his own aganist Fused momoshiki who is much stronger than before .

AstralKing7 said:
U do realize keyword is Adult right???? He is unknown for a reason.
I am talking about that's momoshiki sent him flying because he was off guard And the same base naruto hold his own aganist fished momoshiki who is stronger than before

However they are 5B or 7A that doesn't despite the fact thats momoshiki was only be able to send Naruto flying is that he was off guard

Yeah I wasn't talking about that lmao.

Delta has sent SOSP Naruto flying while he had his guard up. That's the whole point of this. Having your guard up doesn't mean anything in Naruto verse. This isn't DB where a character can lower their durability

Not to mention Naruto literally looked at Momo when Boruto told him to watch out, so that speaks more to Naruto being on guard than suddenly not.

AstralKing7 said:
Yeah I wasn't talking about that lmao.
Delta has sent SOSP Naruto flying while he had his guard up. That's the whole point of this. Having your guard up doesn't mean anything in Naruto verse. This isn't DB where a character can lower their durability
I am still believe that he was KCSM not SO6P but that doesn't change a lot

Adult Base Naruto get sent flying by base momoshiki casual kick because he was off guard

Meanwhile the same base naruto can hold his own aganist Fused momoshiki who is much stronger than before .

Tell me how momoshiki could send his (Fused form threat) flying with single casual kick ? Other than he was off guard

Xerkser500 said:
Not to mention Naruto literally looked at Momo when Boruto told him to watch out, so that speaks more to Naruto being on guard than suddenly not.
Now its 4vs1 😂😂😂

BTW he barely looked at him , he didn't have enough time to on his guard , it's an obvious off guard like anyone that ever happened in any anime , you can't even discuss about it

@Might Path

Let's Start

• BZ stated that Dimension Transformation use an immense amount of chakra
Losing chakra doesn't affect the character until they lost considerable amount.

BZ stated that Kaguya got stronger for absorbing IT chakara and it had been accepted

• Fatigue/'Weakend' , You Can use any word it 'doesnt' change the fact that she's get weaker because she lost an immense amount of chakra like 4 or 5 times not to mention that's she controlled the dimension and send 'sasuke' to another dimension which by logic require chakra
You can't use those words if you can't post a scan to show for it. You explicitly used fatigue and I post the meaning and how Naruto and Sasuke fatigue in their last fight and ask you to share anything Kaguya shows something similar, or post a scan that she is taking deep breaths that showing her tiredness at the least.

She used it six times: Lava, Ice, Desert, Gravity and Core. BZ only states she spends huge amount of chakra whenever she changes the time-space of a world. BZ never mentions teleporting or any other tech she but focus only her changing time-space of a world.

How much chakra does she have, how much chakra spend her techs? Also, spending huge amount chakra means nothing when we can't slap numbers or something similar to it.

• In 'momoshiki' 'fight ,' 'naruto' only loses half of 'kurama' chakra 'not' his own 'chakra ,' and btw why 'momoshiki' want to absorb his chakra he 'want' to make a chakra 'fruit ,' not to mention that's 'kurama' chakra is 'red ,' and 'naruto's' chakra is golden and as we see the chakra that 'get' absorbed from him is red
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaOqs_7uiBQ 4:33. Chakra's color is not red.

Mindovin said:
@Might Path

Let's Start
  • Bz stated that she need to go to the first dimension to recover
That mean she was Weakend

Naruto-5082843 (1)

• Yup but Obito did
Naruto-5031435

• I dont think so , watch boruto again and ypu will see that it was red
Even in narutopedia they stated that it kurama chakra this clip is from the movie

Screenshot 2019-03-16-13-46-12

1) Obito did what?

2) I didn't say she didn't lost chakra, I said she isn't exhausted because of that. BZ mentions recovering chakra, also Viz translation.

3) In the anime it isn't red and the movie retconned with the manga and anime released.

Boruto Episode 64 English Sub 4:33

Mindovin said:
1) Obito did what?

2) I didn't say she didn't lost chakra, I said she isn't exhausted because of that. BZ mentions recovering chakra, also Viz translation.

3) In the anime it isn't red and the movie retconned with the manga and anime released.

Boruto Episode 64 English Sub 4:33
  • There's a problem in this wiki
It didnt make me send any pics But I fixed it probably

• In the anime its red
In narutopedia its red In the movie (filler) its orange

• Lose Chakra = Become Weaker
Since Gain Chakra = Become Stronger

• Still, what are you trying to tell me with Obito scan?
  • I linked the anime episode.
  • Generally:
Lose nearly all of your chakra = become exhausted and probably weaker not just some of it

Gain more potent chakra and/or control of it = become stronger otherwise Naruto kicking asses of Jonins and Kages in the P1.

BZ stated that Kaguya got stronger for absorbing IT chakra not because she recovered her chakra and we don't know how IT chakra absorption functions.

now please tell me how much chakra she did lost comparing to her overall reserve or post a scan shows that she is tired or exhausted like she is taking deep breaths, barely able to stand because she is tired.

• Here you are :-
You will find it here [[1]]

• This is not from the anime its from the movie , Title mean nothing
I rewatched it again , and its red Furthermore , the wiki (that u used aganist me in So6p naruto thread ) Claim that its kurama chakra

• tf ?
She lost chakra until , she had to recover it , that mean she was near her limit Which mean she's become weaker

Omimi said:
u guys still on it lol
It's already done

I win , but I don't care about upgrading , just pointing out something hugely wrong , Madara can one-shot both of naruto and sasuke no diff , deal with it

well u cant call youeself the winer

when u are the only one think kaguya is weakened

while others dont agree with u

I am going to revive this thread. Madara's Six Paths 1st key is completely wrong. Its just At least High 6A now. When we have 5B statements for that form. Aso an unofficial and wrong image is used which has Hagoromo's statement be completely wrong.

The wiki has At least Multi-Continent level (Should be far stronger than Obito Uchiha as the Juubi Jinchuuriki), likely far higher (Was stated to be trying to get close to Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki's power) <-- false

it should be 5B (Should be far stronger than Obito Uchiha as the Juubi Jinchuuriki), likely far higher (Was stated to be GETTING close to Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki's power)

AstralKing7 said:
I'm still trying to figure out why we deleted Madara other key in his SOSP form
Indeed. Six Paths Madara should have at least 3 keys in this form.

Six Paths Madara|Six Paths (Double Rinnegan)|Rinnesharingan ---->

5B|5B|5B,Higher with IT

For the second I found this perfect render!

Dcvlb5a-e89e7823-7633-461b-a3fc-9ac20b8fd3a3
The profile surely needs to be fixed.

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Indeed. Six Paths Madara should have at least 3 keys in this form.
no he doesn't it's literally just a piece of clothing over his eye :/ not worth it's own key

What? We don't even know if he had that eye yet because if he did he would have used it way before he had his second rinnegan agaisnt Naruto and Sasuke

Also Madara's clothing had more megatama when he absorbed the Shinju. That hints a power up. Its Six Paths (1st form), Six Paths (Shinjuu Absorbed), Six Paths (Double Rinnegan), Six Paths (Rinnesharingan).

There isn't a significant increase between Madara first becoming the host of the Shinju, and Madara absorbing the bit of the Shinju that Obito left outside his body.

Damage3245 said:
There isn't a significant increase between Madara first becoming the host of the Shinju, and Madara absorbing the bit of the Shinju that Obito left outside his body.
That Shinjuu absorbed the chakra of the Shinobi Alliance, Madara, Hashirama and of Kurama though...

Anyway, the At least High 6A needs to be 5B.

Right now Madara's High 6-A feats are really questionable because they're based on an outdated size for the Shinju.

It's uncertain if they'll even be High 6-A after re-calcing.

Damage3245 said:
Right now Madara's High 6-A feats are really questionable because they're based on an outdated size for the Shinju.

It's uncertain if they'll even be High 6-A after re-calcing.
That is irrelevant for Madara... We have powerscaling that makes him 5B...

In the officlial Viz scan it was stated to be GETTING close to Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki's power not trying like his page says. HbNvsc.jpg

He obtained Ten Tails power and is getting CLOSE TO ME. And is trying to even attain my mother's power.

Damage3245 said:

You do realize this means Madara in his first form scales to 5B than right?

Back