• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Riddle me this, Bond (COMPLETE)

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Riddler (DC Comics) vs. James Bond (Composite).

Bond has to infiltrate a factory and kill/incap Riddler, who has a week to set up traps.

Speed Equalized, and for fairness, Riddler considers Bond as an adversary, so he has to leave solutions for these traps.

It's a battle of intellgince basically. So if Riddler is smarter than Batman. Then no question he could take Bond or with these traps. Bond maybe could work out a couple if we are nice, but with such a high level of intellgince, and the Comics being used, I mean. Comic Batman is far more intelligent than Bond. So I guess I go with riddler.

Yeah Riddler. Even with all the equipment at Bond's disposal, it's far more likely Riddler can handle them and manage to trap Bond once. Riddler FRA

Probably the only reason we didn't have one was because of how physically unreliable his feats are. The current stats supposedly are fine though.

Well I mean probably when he had to destroy the systems of 8 rockets while floating in space and being attacked by henchman shooting samurai laser weapons

Um, explain why so. Because you haven't exactly debunked anything yet...

Nothing to debunk. No one really brought up how Riddler wins except he is smarter than Batman. @TheArsenal1212 brought up a real example to compare for Bond's experience.

I can't even analyze (or debunk in this case) because no one brought up an example for Riddler to use.

Besides, Riddler is never unfair with his riddles. He would never give Batman a riddle that only someone else (ex. Superman) could solve. So any riddles of physical movement he gives Bond are riddles Bond can physically solve.

ElixirBlue said:
Besides, Riddler is never unfair with his riddles. He would never give Batman a riddle that only someone else (ex. Superman) could solve. So any riddles of physical movement he gives Bond are riddles Bond can physically solve.
No... his entire point is giving riddles Batman shouldn't be able to solve. Batman is just smart enough to solve them nonetheless. He won't give puzzles that require the user to have a certain power, sure, but there's nothing about Riddler dumbing down his traps

Batman finds a single, tiny screw in the giant room attached to one of the grips, removes it without displacing a single drop of water. He removes the grip and the pole attached to it, and made leverage for his jump, gripping on a single hole in the door with his index finger, while not touching the wiring on the wall.

I had to research that lol

Zark2099 said:
Batman finds a single, tiny screw in the giant room attached to one of the grips, removes it without displacing a single drop of water. He removes the grip and the pole attached to it, and made leverage for his jump, gripping on a single hole in the door with his index finger, while not touching the wiring on the wall.

I had to research that lol
What in the actual

Wow. That's so much Bull. Sorry Bond. That isn't anything you would get out of (btw. Already voted above so don't count this as another vote)

Back