• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez vs The Joker

I think Joker takes this both rounds.

Why? Well, firstly. Rick has no immunity to Jokers gas.

Bonus round: Joker can cheat death and get Rick off guard. So I guess Rick loses.

i think rick wins in the first one. i consider the freezing taser a standard equip, and it can make him one-shot joker easily, since both are near each other(so the fight would likelly starts in close-quarters). if he can freeze joker, he can shatter and kill him before dying by the joker gás/venom.

bonus round i dunno.

Rick's usual equipment is quite versatile. When going to a supposedly dangerless place, he still carried a cybernatic arm that could explode a gigantic bird whose recently born children were able to rip Rick's arm off. Rick's usual equip easily defeats the Joker, even though he has no counter for the Joker Gas.

With prep, pretty sure Rick stomps. Rick is far smarter than Joker and even if on the same tier, Rick with prep has tons of hax that can take Joker down, including Time Freeze and the Anti-Matter Gun.

EDIT: Isn't cheating death as an ability kinda like the ability to summon PIS? IMO it shouldn't be an actual ability, its just a plot device and has no place in a serious discussion.

Back