• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez vs Dragon Ball Universe (redux)

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I did this before, but it was never resolved. And yes, I know it won't be added, but I just wanna have the discussion. Rick starts out in his spaceship, and has his reactions scaled to his spaceship.

Round 1: Rick has a day of prep.

Round 2: Both sides have 3 days of prep.

Restrictions: Rick can't just end the universe from another universe.

Again. This is just for the sake of battles.

Rick 2
"So, in conclusion, you're both equally mercurial, overly sensitive, clingy, hysterical bird-brain homunculi. And I honestly can't even tell the two of you apart half the time because I don't go by height or age, I go by amount of pain in my ass—which makes you both identical. All right, everything resolved? Everybody nice and certain about their position in my world?"

Dragon ball original

I love DBZ, but Rick most likely takes this easily. His inventions are insane/god tier.. I think the prep is overkill.. The DBZ universe wouldn't be able to use the prep effectively because Bulma couldn't keep up and even SSB Kaioken x10 Goku who could move with time stopped wont be able to deal with the reality warping stuff Rick brings. Rick being able to prep is very useful as he would know exactly what he's fighting which basically gurantees him the victory. I'd Say he'd probably lose if he only had 10 minutes prep, but any more than that and he could probably think something up. I'm not sure Rick could make a bomb big enough to kill Goku or be able to hit him with it unless he catches him off guard and I doubt he could run from Goku with his spaceship as Goku could teleport in front of him, but he doesn't need to win through destructive means when it'd be much easier to teleport goku somewhere or something else.

EnoYaka said:
I love DBZ, but Rick most likely takes this easily. His inventions are insane/god tier.. I think the prep is overkill.. The DBZ universe wouldn't be able to use the prep effectively because Bulma couldn't keep up and even SSB Kaioken x10 Goku who could move with time stopped wont be able to deal with the reality warping stuff Rick brings. Rick being able to prep is very useful as he would know exactly what he's fighting which basically gurantees him the victory. I'd Say he'd probably lose if he only had 10 minutes prep, but any more than that and he could probably think something up. I'm not sure Rick could make a bomb big enough to kill Goku or be able to hit him with it unless he catches him off guard and I doubt he could run from Goku with his spaceship as Goku could teleport in front of him, but he doesn't need to win through destructive means when it'd be much easier to teleport goku somewhere or something else.
Rick for this reason

Almost definitely Rick for R1, and definitely Rick for R2. With prep time he's ready for just about anything DB can throw at him. I agree with Eno.

Rick with Prep time makes Batman with Prep time look like me taking a pop quiz. I can think of dozens of things he could do. Create viruses, build anti-matter weapons, mind control tech and have the top tiers kill each other. The smartest person in DB I can think of is Bulma, and the things she comes up with pale in comparison. Rick takes this.

PostmodernD said:
Rick with Prep time makes Batman with Prep time look like me taking a pop quiz. I can think of dozens of things he could do. Create viruses, build anti-matter weapons, mind control tech and have the top tiers kill each other. The smartest person in DB I can think of is Bulma, and the things she comes up with pale in comparison. Rick takes this.
You forget that Batman with prep time is the strongest being in fiction

Back