• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez vs. Doctor Strange (Classic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ultimate battle between Science and Magic!

Rick has prep time

Strange in base form

In character

Location: An alternate dimension between Earth C137 and Earth 616

Winner via KO, BFR, Incapacitation, or Death

Who wins and why?

Rick 2
"So, in conclusion, you're both equally mercurial, overly sensitive, clingy, hysterical bird-brain homunculi. And I honestly can't even tell the two of you apart half the time because I don't go by height or age, I go by amount of pain in my ass—which makes you both identical. All right, everything resolved? Everybody nice and certain about their position in my world?"

VS.
Doctor Strange
By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth!

Hm... Interesting match up. I'd say Rick due to him being able to negate 'Magic' as seen when he removes curses from The Devil's items, but... Doc Strange has the speed advantage and can very easily blitz Rick.

With the powerup Rick has gotten recently and his curse remover...it's hard to tell. Although, Strange's durability is street while Rick is wall... I say Strange wins with high difficulty, but due to him being several thousand years old via time travel he has more knowledge in battle.

This means only actual high complex multiversal beings can actually surpass Rick, not just equal him, since unlike other opponents, they're beyond the concepts that all others below them are involuntarily bound to.

Okay, so it's:

Rick: 1

Doctor Strange: 1

Tie: 0

Anyone else want to add their two cents on this? Maybe suggest limit Rick to Low 2-C to make it more fair?

MarvelFanatic119 said:
Okay, so it's:

Anyone else want to add their two cents on this? Maybe suggest limit Rick to Low 2-C to make it more fair?
So removing prep time?

Battlemania said:
MarvelFanatic119 said:
Okay, so it's:

So removing prep time?
No, because that would be a stomp in Strange's favor

OK, only beings of a hyperdimensional nature can stand a chance against Rick, and removing the time to prepare means instant trouncing from Doctor Strange.

No, I meant limit his prep up to Low 2-C, because full prep would be a huge stomp. Plus it's more fair and I made this before knowing Rick got bumped up.

Rick.

Rick with preparation is able to break magic, just made the curses and magic of the devil himself, whose which cursed a reality.

Yeah, Rick wins.

I say Rick due to the curse breaking, he can easily make something to counter Strange's magic.

Yep, I say Rick as well. Rick can be unpredicatble at times, even that he would be able create and destroy a multiverse, if he so chose to. Plus, he's had his fair share of magic, and curse abilities in the past.

Well if rick has prep time against a powerful Magician, he will find a way to counter his magic within a matter of minutes. I'd say rick with prep but without prep he gets destroyed.

Rick has prep time

this is enough to me. Just kidding, Rick built a whole Universe (mult universe) just to serve as battery. Totally Rick.

id say doctor strange because before rick do something doctor strange have the upperhand because of the words he learned from black priest with just one word he can distort reality itself

I think Rick is a lot more deadlier....but I feel that Strange could kill Rick faster, if that makes since. I'm going with Strange personally.

Alright then. Been a while Strange got a vote.

Rick: 5

Doctor Strange: 2

Tie: 3

Anyone else? Rick is still in the lead.

Because Rick Sanchez has ways on countering even the Supernatural, not just the scientific powers of his enemies, with sufficient preparation time.

If Rick has adequate preptime he should be able to counter anything Strage can throw at him and his general lack of morals would probably mean he is more likely to start out with something truly leathal in a in character fight.

Objection, Strange takes this. Unless Rick's dealt with universal+ scale magic before then Strange's versatility and numbers in hax along with experience will give him the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back