• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crzer07

VS Battles
Retired
7735d89681bf2d439e1a652d6551b8c7
Prepare yourselves! It's time for your punishment!

Minako Aino Crystal
Allow me to punish you with the power of love!

Warrior of Love vs. Soldier of Love

Who would've known that the Dragon Ball universe have magical girls in them? We've all seen this coming, the first legit DB vs SM fight (no hax stomps, etc).

- 3-A versions

- Speed equalized

- Fight takes place in the Tournament of Power/World of Void

- Win by death, incapacitation or BFR

Ribrianne - 0

Stalemate - 0

Sailor Venus - 5

Tbh, i wouldnt make this thread, cause Ribrianne can be upgraded to 3-A due to being able to fight 17, so after the ToP, once everyone gets upgraded for the arc, a thread like this would be considered as a stomp

Unless Evil Sailor Venus

Sadly, this is' a hax stomp in favor of Venus. The other girl has no restiences against Minako's chain binding, elemental powers and spirit attacks and since this is Possessed Venus, she steals her star seed and it's; gg.

Like i also said.

Once the ToP arc has ended, Brianne is gonna be 3-A, so theres no point making matchups of her yet.

The OP mentions 3-A form and Ribrianne now has a 3-A Form but I do not think the match will be acceptable

Sailor Venus mid-high difficulty. Ribrianne is also magical, and thus would grant her some kind of resistance to some of Venus abilities. Plus Ribrianne also have the advantage in a melee/close range kind of fight via martial arts and superior brute force. This won't really be that one-sided, but still go with Venus for versatility. But kudos to the Dragon Ball universe for finally having someone appropriate to face Sailor Moon xD

if this match is not considered a Stomp, I am with Venus for my reason (Essence Manip ect...) and those if above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back