• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ribbons Musket vs Time Musket (Two more vote!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but Mami + prep time is something extremely dangerous, especially when we consider she can trick Kurumi to fight a clone which would end horribly.

@SD

Ok,now excuse me,i want to headbang my head now.........

Tumblr oqnjhtQ2rl1s7r03co1 400
DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!

Ok,i counted your vote Glass....

-Mami : 2 (SD,Shiro)

-Kurumi : 1 (Glass)

>Hiding to prepare

>Mami with like two minutes of prep and not going for the kill makes a fool of someone who had a decade of knowledge of her.

I also don't recall Kurumi going "time stop gg" at the start. More after a bit (Although it's been a while since I watched DAL).

And doesn't she need to hit Mami to stop her?

She doesn't immediately go for Time Stop?

Alright, Mami FRA, just needed to be sure on her willingness to use it because otherwise this seemed like a copy of Mami vs Dante

Well, I don't know, my knowledge stems from the anime which is an adaptation.

Although i'm pretty sure that she does need to fire a bullet and hit her to stop time

Like, in the anime it works like this and this.

She does use it fairly soon, but not as her literal first move (And it isn't AoE time stop)

Worth pointing out that Mami can get back up like Kotori did

So for now Mami due to this and reasons above

Counted

-Mami : 5 (SD,Shiro,Homu,Karuchias,Gar)

-Kurumi : 1 (Glass)

Well i just realize,can Kurumi rewind time to save her?

Actually, just noticed this, but probably you should put them much closer otherwise Mami snipe while Kurumi can't do anything

HELP,THERE IS DRUNK GIRL WITH AN PANTIES IN HER HEAD AAAAHH!!

Joke aside,after Mami vs Kurumi and Semiramis is over i will not use her for one month.

Mami, mami, mami, mami, mami, Mami, mami, mami, mami, mami, mami, mami, mami, mami, mami. Mami, mami, mami, mami, mami, Mami, mami, mami, mami, mami, mami, mami, mami, mami, mami. Mami, mami, mami, mami, mami, Mami, mami, mami, mami, mami, mami, mami, mami, mami, mami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back