• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Queen vs Mami Tomoe

There are few things I need to know:

Does she retain all the abilities from her previous keys? What does she start with in character? And is there any other resistances that she has?

No.

Space Cut that ignores Distance and Dura, or a causality reversing bullet.

Every resistance she has is on the file

Distance Ignoring Cut actually, this Kurumi uses a Gun AND a Saber. And yes its as awesome as it sounds.

It ignores Durability through cutting through space.

I see.

So assuming it fails to kill Mami due to her meguca immortality, Mami can just make some ribbon clones while she remains undetected. She did that to Homura, who has cross-city wide magic detection. And she can pretty much do the old ribbon trap trick and nulling her power.

Ribbon Traps get completely nulled by her causality reversal and Space Barrier with her bullets, and that assumes that Kurumi both leads with Space first, as opposed to using that bullet, or she doesn't kill Mami as she see's her regenerating.

Man, I really need to get back into Date a Live. I always felt Best Waifu was being neglected in power.

She shoots herself, and she gets a Causality reversing Barrier

All of this is on the file though so you can check there.

I mean, you said WQ can counter ribbon trap by shooting herself with causality bullet.

But the scenario I'm talking about is where she is already trapped by the ribbon. Because from what I get in her profile, I don't see anything that allows her to detect the ribbon before it's too late.

You're the one saying that she will send out clones and hide herself first and then Ribbon Trap tho.

So which one is it? Because if she is doing this, like you say she is, she has enough time to do the Reversal.

Also, this assumes Mami survives this instead of Kurumi going "Oh you're regenerating! (SLASH)" or doing multiple attacks immediately, due to her only having Mid, she will die.

This also assumes Kurumi doesn't go for the bullet immediately

Anyway, I'm going to work.

I mean, if Homura who has pretty good magic detection can't sense the ribbon, I fails to see how WQ can do it given her profile. Mami can spawn her ribbon directly beneath her target's feet.

I mean, sure if WQ will do multiple slashes to ensure Mami dead after seeing her survived her initial attack, Mami wouldn't send the clone instead she immediately tries to restrain WQ's limbs using her ribbons, preventing her from slashing her sword or shooting the bullet. And like I said above, she can spawn the ribbons pretty much anywhere.

Take care in your workplace.

She knows Mami isn't isn't dead under the circumstance that she were to live and regenerate. She doesn't need to sense the ribbons to know her opponent survived if she's regenerating

This is my last reply for a while.

On break RN so I have one more response.

I also recall Mami doesn't use invisible ribbons immediately nor are passively invisible.

She didn't against her in the main show, so it's definitely not all the time.

Moritzva said:
Man, I really need to get back into Date a Live. I always felt Best Waifu was being neglected in power.
Then don't get back into Date a Live

Watch Date a Bullet when that comes out

Well this is hard, needless to say Kurumi outhaxes Mami pretty hard especially with what she would start with:

However, that range and glass cannon status though. if Mami were to use her Tiro Finale or even her Arm Cannons, she would be blown to heck, which kinda means that both hax and AP can one shot here. And in a fight, Mami does tend to abuse her range if she can.

Back