• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reviving a ridiculous MU, Dreadbear VS Tiki (FNAF VS Fire Emblem)

XitSign

He/Him
Because this match was made before the forum change happened I'm pretty sure, but never got resolved. So I want to do it again because it's massively amusing to me that a holy dragon from a fantasy game can have a fair matchup with a FNAF animatronic of any kind.

---

Dreadbear VS Tiki, Giant Dreadbear VS Non-Divine Dragon Tiki, both are 7-C and speed is equalized. Fight starts at 100 meters.

Robotic Bear: 0

Holy Dragon: 7

Why Did I Even Bother?: 0

Last edited:
Because this match was made before the forum change happened I'm pretty sure, but never got resolved. So I want to do it again because it's massively amusing to me that a holy dragon from a fantasy game can have a fair matchup with a FNAF animatronic of any kind.

---

Dreadbear VS Tiki, Giant Dreadbear VS Non-Divine Dragon Tiki, both are 7-C and speed is equalized. Fight starts at 100 meters.

Robotic Bear: 0

Holy Dragon: 0

Why Did I Even Bother?: 0

seems dreadbear is smarter but he’s also quite dumb.

tiki has dragon stones but dreadbear has better range than her due to size shifting. (Also it’s a bit limiting given she can’t transform which would make it a stomp)

however I might give it to tiki for now due to experience, dragon stones.

however xit i thought we only equalize combat and reaction speed

If we equalize their speeds, tiki would still have a movement speed advantage

seems dreadbear is smarter but he’s also quite dumb.
Dreadbear is smarter? I'm not sure how, given an animalistic rating.
tiki has dragon stones but dreadbear has better range than her due to size shifting. (Also it’s a bit limiting given she can’t transform which would make it a stomp)
Tiki's first key can still use the Weaker Dragonstones and transform, Divine Dragon is the only one I've restricted here.
however I might give it to tiki for now due to experience, dragon stones.

however xit i thought we only equalize combat and reaction speed

If we equalize their speeds, tiki would still have a movement speed advantage
The speed equal rules are a little weird, but from my understanding is that we equalize them to the slower character's speed, but that movement options stay the same. So yes Tiki's mobility is still superior

Vote counted for experience advantage

Dreadbear is smarter? I'm not sure how, given an animalistic rating.

Tiki's first key can still use the Weaker Dragonstones and transform, Divine Dragon is the only one I've restricted here.

The speed equal rules are a little weird, but from my understanding is that we equalize them to the slower character's speed, but that movement options stay the same. So yes Tiki's mobility is still superior

Vote counted for experience advantage
I meant stronger not smarter

Tiki has far more experience and more mobility but Dreadbear certainly has more range. The main problem is his attacks are very telegraphed. It's entirely dependent on if Tiki can dodge his attacks consistently, and I think she probably can. This is the equivalent of trying to hit a fly at this point.

Tiki wins due to these reasons.

Tiki FRA
Although I want to give attention to Dreadbear's type 2 immortality, which would make it harder to take him down for good, but it would happen regardless.

I'm so glad that this matchup is doing so much better this second time around.

All counted

Back