• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(0-5-0) Random Page Battle: Dreadbear vs Rammus (FNaF vs LoL)

Jackythejack

They/Them
Funny idea for a match. Hit random page a bunch until I got two combatants whose tiers matched. Ended up being the clash between two funny series. Let's get into it, huh?

Speed is equalized
Dreadbear is obviously tier 7
Fight takes place in a desert.

Dreadbear: 0
Rammus: 5

Last edited:
While I am a fan of FNaF, I feel that Rammus would be more likely to win. I'm saying that because given the way Dreadbear looks, I feel that it's pretty easy for Rammus to hit Dreadbear's weak points. Not to mention that I really don't have to have a clue how League of Legends works to know that Rammus' spikes would make Dreadbear's blunt force attacks wind up hurting Dreadbear instead, especially after a Defense Curl. Seriously, try stepping on a sea urchin; it'll ******* hurt.

Also, bear in mind that in FNaF 3, it was shown that animatronics will die by being taken apart, so it's really a matter of whether Rammus could take Dreadbear apart. More than likely, I think Rammus would get the win from Dreadbear mainly due to Dreadbear's faults rather than Rammus' skill advantages.

While I am a fan of FNaF, I feel that Rammus would be more likely to win. I'm saying that because given the way Dreadbear looks, I feel that it's pretty easy for Rammus to hit Dreadbear's weak points. Not to mention that I really don't have to have a clue how League of Legends works to know that Rammus' spikes would make Dreadbear's blunt force attacks wind up hurting Dreadbear instead, especially after a Defense Curl. Seriously, try stepping on a sea urchin; it'll ******* hurt.

Also, bear in mind that in FNaF 3, it was shown that animatronics will die by being taken apart, so it's really a matter of whether Rammus could take Dreadbear apart. More than likely, I think Rammus would get the win from Dreadbear mainly due to Dreadbear's faults rather than Rammus' skill advantages.
hehe bear

The animatronics are incapacitated by being taken apart. They can survive just as a hollow suit mask

Rammus FRA

No comment on the arguments because his profile is horribly outdated but wont be revised for a while and dont want to spoil the fun

Back