• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisiting Toneri's Moon Split

You're ignoring the fact that these "trained-superhumans" have slights about it. countless times they were having trouble seeing something that was much closer to them, including I've already given examples in this thread.

Because the crack is shown to be far closer together than what the high-end calc used. This has been discussed I'm assuming but I'm not gonna check.
And like I said. It is completely possible for the halves to have just gotten closer to each other after the split so it’s not dumb for them to use both in the profiles

And like I said. It is completely possible for the halves to have just gotten closer to each other after the split so it’s not dumb for them to use both in the profiles
Yeah but dude you don't have any proof to support that so why are you saying it. Not trying to be rude I'm just confused man.

You're ignoring the fact that these "trained-superhumans" have slights about it. countless times they were having trouble seeing something that was much closer to them, including I've already given examples in this thread.
U spittin. I don’t understand how they can just completely ignore the rest of the proof that we have given them

At no point did I question the rebuttal of the 60km, I don't think that's it either. My point here is that it's not just 10 meters, it's illogical.

Yeah but dude you don't have any proof to support that so why are you saying it. Not trying to be rude I'm just confused man.
Actually, the Moon was cut sideways from Earth's POV, and Toneri was continuously moving the Moon towards the Earth the whole time, the timeframe between the cut and the next scene with the Moon is 17 seconds, so, yeah, it's possible that those halves got together.

People should only comment when they have read the OP properly and then the entire thread. This is just repeating arguments that have been already addressed.

Actually, the Moon was cut sideways from Earth's POV, and Toneri was continuously moving the Moon towards the Earth the whole time, the timeframe between the cut and the next scene with the Moon is 17 seconds, so, yeah, it's possible that those halves got together.
Ah. Well damn, that changes a lot. Then we may actually need to add two calcs-

I do have proof. The moon in naruto definitely has more gravity than the out moon. This is because naruto and the others were on the moon and they couldn’t even tell. Meaning the gravity in the 15% hollowness is more than likely earth-like. The shinobi tons of evidence in them not being able to see that far such as them needing a telescope to see kuramas righting while kakashi immediately realized the moon split, they couldn’t see obitos sharingan up close and so on. All this supports the fact that the halves more than likely just got closer together

ive commented on the thread in regards to what the conclusions would be in the event of the downgrade but I actually haven't given my own thoughts, but ill only be able to post a full reply tomorrow.

I do have proof. The moon in naruto definitely has more gravity than the out moon. This is because naruto and the others were on the moon and they couldn’t even tell. Meaning the gravity in the 15% hollowness is more than likely earth-like. The shinobi tons of evidence in them not being able to see that far such as them needing a telescope to see kuramas righting while kakashi immediately realized the moon split, they couldn’t see obitos sharingan up close and so on. All this supports the fact that the halves more than likely just got closer together
I agree

Ah. Well damn, that changes a lot. Then we may actually need to add two calcs-
Now we need to add the freaking calc for theoretical KE for Toneri moving the moon a few KM closer in 17 seconds---

Nah. Anyway, could people still see the crack after the it got closer?

That'd be arguing the moon got closer together by itself, and the GBE wasn't broken at all.

Now we need to add the freaking calc for theoretical KE for Toneri moving the moon a few KM closer in 17 seconds---

Nah. Anyway, could people still see the crack after the it got closer?
Yes but they more than likely used the same telescope they used to see kuramas writing. If they didn’t need to use it then why tf did they use it to see the writing seeing as it was much bigger than 10 meters

All they can say is that the moon cut argument is broken, but the others are ignoring it, wtf
Dude what you're saying has no bearing on the argument. If you have an argument, don't just say people are ignoring it, provide some sort of evidence to support it. This is why nobody is listening to you.

They also saw Kurama on the moon.

Dude what you're saying has no bearing on the argument. If you have an argument, don't just say people are ignoring it, provide some sort of evidence to support it. This is why nobody is listening to you.
It's funny you say that, since you didn't answer my argument there

It's funny you say that, since you didn't answer my argument there
You didn't make an argument. You said a thing, provided no evidence, and nobody took you seriously as they should. And besides, you're argument was already unanimously rejected. As AKM sama said you're pretty much bringing up arguments that were already refuted.

You didn't make an argument. You said a thing, provided no evidence, and nobody took you seriously as they should. And besides, you're argument was already unanimously rejected. As AKM sama said you're pretty much bringing up arguments that were already refuted.
They haven’t been refuted

Back