• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisiting Toneri's Moon Split

Moon split Just 10 meters lmao if you Have More better Scene than this then Fine

The other scenes show a rift much bigger than this. You shouldn't just use a single scene that favors this context. You have to see the context in its entirety.

The other scenes also show a cut that is not 20 km wide.

The calculation that used a 20 km fissure which resulted in 5-C+ has been bunked. There is no 100% accurate way of determining what the actual size of this fissure is, because of inconsistencies in the art, and contradictions between the movie and the novel on what information they wish to convey. At the moment, unless new information were to be revealed, which is unlikely, it is best to drop the discussion already, because it is going nowhere, and just downgrade the character to 5-C for the time being. Maybe something big'll show up that will bring them back to 5-C+ or possibly even Low 5-B, but this is not the one.

Literally every other scan shows a greater gap then that
and again what happened during the feat is more reliable
I know it around 30-50 km wide, again we can assuming that 10 meters on the Screen because the Gravitional Energy from moon core or Something like that.
The other scenes show a rift much bigger than this. You shouldn't just use a single scene that favors this context. You have to see the context in its entirety.
Its mean half of the moon still moving of screen.

The other scenes also show a cut that is not 20 km wide.

The calculation that used a 20 km fissure which resulted in 5-C+ has been bunked. There is no 100% accurate way of determining what the actual size of this fissure is, because of inconsistencies in the art, and contradictions between the movie and the novel on what information they wish to convey. At the moment, unless new information were to be revealed, which is unlikely, it is best to drop the discussion already, because it is going nowhere, and just downgrade the character to 5-C for the time being. Maybe something big'll show up that will bring them back to 5-C+ or possibly even Low 5-B, but this is not the one.
The GBE is High 6-A due to the hollowness, according to a calc group member

These guys are highly trained super ninjas or whatever. While unbelievable it is possible.
No. If were an Uchiha or Hyuuga shinobi that have enhanced visual prowess then yes it may be possible for it to be seen. But there's absolutely nothing supporting Kakashi for being able to see past cross planetary distance in the series.

It's obvious the crack was wide enough to be seen from earth regardless of them being highly trained or not

Oh wow the this page is just Salt and petty insults lmao.

Rip 5C+ Naruto

Mark my words 5B Naruto will prevail XD

Well this thread went down a shit hole with all the insults and all.
And you cant rremove the old calc without providing a new one, and yes the new distance must be the minimum visible distance from earth to moon, and it is still in Kms anyway

there is a possible small planet feat in the novel, dont know who would be interested in calculating it but dm me, its the teisengan chambers

there is a possible small planet feat in the novel, dont know who would be interested in calculating it but dm me, its the teisengan chambers
Oh that one? You'd probably need to make a calc request to know how durable the barrier has to be to survive the moon shattering.

My 2 cents about the GBE thing, like other people said before, I don’t see how it was overcome. If it was, the two halves would keep drifting infinitely apart, likely at the speed by which they were split. The fact that the halves remained relatively at the same distance from each other for the entirety of the fight (unless the moon was fixed? Idk) means they are still bound to each other. They don’t necessarily have to be shown fusing back toward each other.

My 2 cents about the GBE thing, like other people said before, I don’t see how it was overcome. If it was, the two halves would keep drifting infinitely apart, likely at the speed by which they were split. The fact that the halves remained relatively at the same distance from each other for the entirety of the fight (unless the moon was fixed? Idk) means they are still bound to each other. They don’t necessarily have to be shown fusing back toward each other.
oh no when you split two bodies they dont drift from each other, instead they attract each other

This calc is getting removed.

Now we need to follow one of the two routes:

1) Recalc the feat with the average distance of the crack in other scenes. Or by any other method for Moon split that doesn't revolve around distance. Whether this is possible or not, it's up to the calc members.

2) In case there is no alternative to calc this, we scale characters to the next highest feat and such.

oh no when you split two bodies they dont drift from each other, instead they attract each other
Untrue. That's only if their gravitational influence is still affecting each other, which, would mean the GBE wasn't overcome in the first place. If the KE were to be higher than the GBE, the two celestial bodies would drift away from each other by being affected by a stronger gravitational influence (Solar System, Star, Galaxy, etc)

Back