• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisions of non legendary Pokémon 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why the first thread has discontinued, so I'm starting a new one since not all of unknown profiles have been removed (at least with Hoenn and Kanto starters). I think the only way to determine the stats of these Pokémon is with the Pokédex entries, the animes, or the mangas (though I don't know how you could access current ones from Kalos). For example: I have stats for Sceptile in here. Let's hope this thread continues for a longer period of time unless it's FULLY complete.

I believe it was decided that we aren't using the pokedex entries because they're just all over the place with their claims, but anything relevant from the manga/anime is good

I don't really see why the pokedex is not used. Heck, most pokemon are featless if they don't have pokedex entires.

You can look up the last thread that we had about this, but basically we have to go by feats and powerscaling as the continuities are all over the place for Pokemon, and going by the Pokedex would scale an awful lot of them extremely unreasonably high.

Also, the thread was closed because the topic was concluded. I do not appreciate you starting it again, as we do not have the time and energy to deal with topics forever. I will close this now. Please do not ever try to reopen the topic again. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back