• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

revisions about the chicxulub impactor AP

Thank you. Feel free to apply the change in question then.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through, and please try to otherwise avoid any spelling, grammar, or structure errors as well.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

I noticed that you have updated all the character pages that link to this event page, but there is a massively greater amount of character pages that scale from those pages in turn. It isn't enough to just update the following page for example. All of the Street Fighter pages that link to it also need to have their statistics updated.

@Elizhaa @Damage3245 @Starter_Pack @Abstractions @Colonel_Krukov @SamanPatou @Shadowbokunohero @Crazylatin77 @Zaratthustra @Just_a_Random_Butler @ElixirBlue @Tllmbrg @Nehz_XZX @Dereck03

Would any of you be willing to participate in the project of updating the statistics for ALL of the affected wiki pages please?

I noticed that you have updated all the character pages that link to this event page, but there is a massively greater amount of character pages that scale from those pages in turn. It isn't enough to just update the following page for example. All of the Street Fighter pages that link to it also need to have their statistics updated.

Unrelated note but destroying a meteor that could wipe out mankind should not mean that they scale to the full kinetic energy of the attack.

I believe this should be changed for this profile

Unrelated note but destroying a meteor that could wipe out mankind should not mean that they scale to the full kinetic energy of the attack.
It depends on how someone destroy it. If the destruction completely halts the meteor it should be fine, otherwise yes they wouldn't scale to the full KE.

However that is a problem for whatever verse in question, and is not something that should be corrected here I believe.

It depends on how someone destroy it. If the destruction completely halts the meteor it should be fine, otherwise yes they wouldn't scale to the full KE.

However that is a problem for whatever verse in question, and is not something that should be corrected here I believe.
I am aware

I am just bringing this possible problem to light in this thread so it can be corrected if it needs to

This should just be a simple tier change to all of them, yes?

I'll go ahead and see what I can do.

@Elizhaa @Damage3245 @Starter_Pack @Abstractions @Colonel_Krukov @SamanPatou @Shadowbokunohero @Crazylatin77 @Zaratthustra @Just_a_Random_Butler @ElixirBlue @Tllmbrg @Nehz_XZX @Dereck03

Would any of you be willing to participate in the project of updating the statistics for ALL of the affected wiki pages please?

This should just be a simple tier change to all of them, yes?

I'll go ahead and see what I can do.
Thanks a lot for your help.

@Elizhaa @Damage3245 @Abstractions @Colonel_Krukov @SamanPatou @Shadowbokunohero @Crazylatin77 @Zaratthustra @Just_a_Random_Butler @ElixirBlue @Tllmbrg @Nehz_XZX @Dereck03

We genuinely need your help here as well, as the scaling for all of the affected verses has turned into a mess due to @R4ndomPlayer315 being overeager with applying widespread revisions.

It is very important.

Or would it be better to revert their recent edits for the time being instead?

I took this into consideration when making the file, and Gill does in fact annihilate the meteor completely, so I thought it was fine to scale him to the full KE.

Back