• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cal suggest me to make a thread regarding Kirby once spitting canon balls to redirected a meteor A long time ago, and yes I looked at very old threads arbitrarynumbers Made a Calc of Kirby right back at ya which everyone at the time agreed on but... the thread just died. So i just wanted to revive the feat and see if it gets accepted

Outlier? who knows statements like his inhale being described as a black hole

making reality turn into wet paint

While being gag feats was about to inhale a moo and casually defeats d3 who can survive a bomb the size of his castle

Might as well revise a few other stuff.

Subjective Reality from this

What is this? Matter Manipulation ? Water Manipulation ? or Vibration Manipulation

On to the games.

Kirby's profile says he has limited Supernatural Luck but with the "lucky hood" he has all around good fortune.

Loads of Kirby characters are missing Danmaku nightmare waddle doo but to a far lesser degree halberd dark mind and P.nightmare

young bandana daddy dee And the characters that are space related can negate magolors energy spheres.

Meta knight also gets Illusion Creation from this

Fate Manipulation for the butterfly, but it's not really combat applicate only being useful if the enemy is in the afterlife so the butterfly can determine it's fate he is also a "knight of doom"

Hyness with his magic gets Resistance to Existence Erasure from the quote, "as if that loveliness wasn't enough, they tried to erase our very existence from history! RUDE only though our magic we were able to overcome science and archive great prosperity!"

EDIT Marx's pre star allies key can turn the background green and red in his second phase.

Large size for the following: anime halberd, the halberd itself, anime nightmare who drawfs the halberds size the lor star cutter, and parallel big kracko.

summary 7-A Kirby right back at ya.

subjective reality for paint

vibration, water, or matter manipulation for tornado

Full super natural luck for Kirby with the lucky hood

Damunku for those characters above

Power nullification for the RTDL team

Illusion creation for meta knight

Almost non useable fate manipulation for the butterfly Hyness resistant to existence erasure.

Marx gets spatial manipulation In his 1st key

halberd gets type 2 large size

anime halberd get type 2 maybe 3 since it looks way bigger then dededes castle

the inside of the lor is type 6, but the outside is type 0

and type 0 for parallel big kracko.

Watching that Magolor fight again just made me notice how he has yet another power, Return to Dream Land never stops surprising me.

Anyway I will evaluate the canon stuff here after other users may deal with the anime stuff first. Also, points (.) are unnecessary in the titles of threads but starting a sentence with a capital letter isn't.

Eficiente said:
Watching that Magolor fight again just made me notice how he has yet another power, Return to Dream Land never stops surprising me.
Anyway I will evaluate the canon stuff here after other users may deal with the anime stuff first. Also, points (.) are unnecessary in the titles of threads but starting a sentence with a capital letter isn't.
Magolor Soul was one of the best bosses i fought ever.

The upgrade seems fine. In fact, those gag feats for Kirby and dedede happen at the end of the series (episode 97 and 98 to be exact)

dedede saying his inhale is a black hole would also mean his stomach is boundless because a cappy said.

him doing that seems reasonable. even the clouds that are nowhere near the explosion still melted

subjective reality is fine.

kirby should already have water manipulation from water kirby anyway, this should be vibration manipulation given how his body disappers.

efi already said he's gonna evaluate the canon stuff so i won't worry about that.

Kirby inhaling the moon, and DeDeDe surviving the bomb were both out of the show's continuity, seemingly only existing as scene transitions/starts to the credits, so they should probably be disregarded.

Not sure if that's subjective reality, but it's at least creation. He already has reality warping on his page for the paint feat.

What makes killing the monster vibration manipulation? He doesn't seem to have wind manipulation, so that should be added.

Also, the meteor calc was revised to be low 6-B. You should get that evaluated since it should be the more accurate end.

But it's not really making imagination, fiction, etc become reality, just creating an object/life through a painting, so I'm uncertain. Turning reality into wet paint is altering the structure of reality, so it'd be reality warping.

Why would that be EE?

Deadice69 said:
evaluated it. should everyone scale to it?
maybe.
dedede survives the same move and and being near gerath/the meteor though I think only his durability should scale.

meta knight stomps Kirby's base form.

Sirica ( in skill ) can beat meta knight ( though he had a broken arm )

knuckle joe can fight evenly with masher and his 2.0 form ( with help )

masher himself could one shot meta knight and his 2.0 form is even stronger.

Galaxia and the halberd are meta knights weapons.

Blahblah9755 said:
But it's not really making imagination, fiction, etc become reality, just creating an object/life through a painting, so I'm uncertain. Turning reality into wet paint is altering the structure of reality, so it'd be reality warping.

Why would that be EE?
I mean, the paintings is technically being made from Kirby's and paint roller imaginations. am pretty sure paintra has subjective reality because this reason as well

his body is gone without a trace, and he doesn't explode like 99% of the other monsters, though Kirby already has existence erasure with clean.

maybe.
dedede survives the same move and and being near gerath/the meteor though I think only his durability should scale.

meta knight stomps Kirby's base form.

Sirica ( in skill ) can beat meta knight ( though he had a broken arm )

knuckle joe can fight evenly with masher and his 2.0 form ( with help )

masher himself could one shot meta knight and his 2.0 form is even stronger.

Galaxia and the halberd are meta knights weapons.

not really the same move, several cannons balls compared to 1 hammer wouldn't equal the same impact. Dedede didn't even tank the move, escargon took it for him. him surviving the surface of the meteor seems legit
right

Sirica beating him in skill shouldn't mean she could scale to his attack potency

right

I agree, but he didn't really one shot him as meta knight was still alive without a scratch

Then could someone here add it on kirbys (Right back at ya) profile and every who scales or should I get a Moderator?

If everything in the anime is discussed then we should just wait till Eficiente evaluates the game part of the revision

>"Kirby's profile says he has limited Supernatural Luck but with the "lucky hood" he has all around good fortune"

You are just showing a hammer, it does anything in-gameplay anyway so no.

>"Loads of Kirby characters are missing Danmaku nightmare waddle doo but to a far lesser degree halberd dark mind and P.nightmare"

This is just DBZ-style projectile spamming.

>"Meta knight also gets Illusion Creation from this"

To be an illusion they need to not be real, and those can harm the Kirbys, which is why MK has Duplication. Their low durability doesn't matter.

>"Fate Manipulation for the butterfly, but it's not really combat applicate only being useful if the enemy is in the afterlife so the butterfly can determine it's fate he is also a "knight of doom"

Poetic.

>"Hyness with his magic gets Resistance to Existence Erasure from the quote, "as if that loveliness wasn't enough, they tried to erase our very existence from history! RUDE only though our magic we were able to overcome science and archive great prosperity!""

Also poetic, even if less so than the other one. It can just mean that they tried to make history forget about their evil cult that worships a god that is real and gives people dangerous powers, which makes perfect sense. Otherwise they tried to kill them while sealed and somehow failed and didn't try that again for years? Doesn't hold much water now doesn't it?

>"Marx's pre star allies key can turn the background green and red in his second phase."

Game mechanics, and before anyone may even remotely think in any comparison; Nightmare & Kirby flew to the moon in seconds, it makes sense that they would be moving at FTL speeds in it during their fight, reality warpers and mages (that are mostly also reality warpers) messing up the background also makes sense. Marx doesn't have any power like this and never does it again in other games.

>Large size for the following: anime halberd, the halberd itself, anime nightmare who drawfs the halberds size the lor star cutter, and parallel big kracko"

They all need to scale to the Kirby, we would need pixel scaling to prove their size.

Well, I pretty much rejected everything here (it wasn't all that bad tho), I sure hope the anime stuff was properly evaluated.

Eficiente said:
>"Kirby's profile says he has limited Supernatural Luck but with the "lucky hood" he has all around good fortune"

You are just showing a hammer, it does anything in-gameplay anyway so no.

>"Loads of Kirby characters are missing Danmaku nightmare waddle doo but to a far lesser degree halberd dark mind and P.nightmare"

This is just DBZ-style projectile spamming.

>"Meta knight also gets Illusion Creation from this"

To be an illusion they need to not be real, and those can harm the Kirbys, which is why MK has Duplication. Their low durability doesn't matter.

>"Fate Manipulation for the butterfly, but it's not really combat applicate only being useful if the enemy is in the afterlife so the butterfly can determine it's fate he is also a "knight of doom"

Poetic.

>"Hyness with his magic gets Resistance to Existence Erasure from the quote, "as if that loveliness wasn't enough, they tried to erase our very existence from history! RUDE only though our magic we were able to overcome science and archive great prosperity!""

Also poetic, even if less so than the other one. It can just mean that they tried to make history forget about their evil cult that worships a god that is real and gives people dangerous powers, which makes perfect sense. Otherwise they tried to kill them while sealed and somehow failed and didn't try that again for years? Doesn't hold much water now doesn't it?

>"Marx's pre star allies key can turn the background green and red in his second phase."

Game mechanics, and before anyone may even remotely think in any comparison; Nightmare & Kirby flew to the moon in seconds, it makes sense that they would be moving at FTL speeds in it during their fight, reality warpers and mages (that are mostly also reality warpers) messing up the background also makes sense. Marx doesn't have any power like this and never does it again in other games.

>Large size for the following: anime halberd, the halberd itself, anime nightmare who drawfs the halberds size the lor star cutter, and parallel big kracko"

They all need to scale to the Kirby, we would need pixel scaling to prove their size.

Well, I pretty much rejected everything here (it wasn't all that bad tho), I sure hope the anime stuff was properly evaluated.
My bad. the person actually showing the video didn't show the description but its pretty much. "smile wide when wearing this hood of good fortune. Don't forget the mustache"- lucky hood.
and "A symbol of good fortune. It's rumored to summon treasure. you'll own more fragments if you wield it in battle"- lucky hammer

Yea... don't some of them have damunku? pretty sure out of all them, nightmare deserves it the most if Kirby wasn't spraying him with fire. am looking at the danmaku profile now and all that is needed to qualifie is too "produce a great amount of projectiles at once in order to overwhelm the target."

Given how those have a different color, and they disappear after one shockwave. I thought it was illusion creation. and if it's not off topic, should Galaxia itself get duplication because the way meta knight is holding it and how it sparkles. it seems that he's using it's power to duplicate himself.

What does poetic mean? if it means it can't be used in combat. the answers in the quote.

Then why would hyness say " erase our very existence" and "only though our magic were we able to overcome there science"? also if they failed to kill them then shouldn't that be another reason why he is 4-A? surviving hits from the ancients.

Then why can Marx soul have spatial manipulation by changing the background, but Marx's pre star allies key can't have it when he does the same thing.

When you still need to measure a battleship that is far bigger then a large castle alright. is it possible to ask a calc member to measure there size?

You didn't reject power null. you didn't even talk about it. and ya, the low 6-B was evaluated by a calc member, vibration manipulation, matter manipulation were rejected, and Kirby (anime) gets possibly subjective reality.

What a silly way to reply, you didn't need to quote the whole thing, just write "@Eficiente", or you could have just imitated what I did so I may know which parts are answers to which parts. I do not think you realise that this mess and the awful logic used in answers just make me more confident in rejecting everything here.

>" "smile wide when wearing this hood of good fortune. Don't forget the mustache"- lucky hood. and "A symbol of good fortune. It's rumored to summon treasure. you'll own more fragments if you wield it in battle"- lucky hammer"

Kirby has limited in that power because he only gets more materials after a battle, and now you want to give him the power without a limited via the same. What I'm getting from this is that you are bias.

>"Yea... don't some of them have damunku? pretty sure out of all them, nightmare deserves it the most if Kirby wasn't spraying him with fire. am looking at the danmaku profile now and all that is needed to qualifie is too "produce a great amount of projectiles at once in order to overwhelm the target.""

Show evidence of how that looks like. That is false.

>" and if it's not off topic, should Galaxia itself get duplication because the way meta knight is holding it and how it sparkles. it seems that he's using it's power to duplicate himself."

We don't know, maybe he's absorbing power from it.

>"What does poetic mean? if it means it can't be used in combat. the answers in the quote."

Read a dictionary to know that. This was rejected.

>"Then why would hyness say " erase our very existence" and "only though our magic were we able to overcome there science"? also if they failed to kill them then shouldn't that be another reason why he is 4-A? surviving hits from the ancients."

This is just dumb. They did tried to erase their very existence, just not necessarily physically, but from history, as in the history people study. They were also sealed, not sh*t they needed to use their magic to overcome there science. They didn't fail to kill them, that's your headcanon.

>"Then why can Marx soul have spatial manipulation by changing the background, but Marx's pre star allies key can't have it when he does the same thing."

Sigh. "And before anyone may even remotely think in any comparison;" "reality warpers and mages (that are mostly also reality warpers) messing up the background also makes sense." Marx Soul got the power of a thing that can grant wishes, the area before his fight had a lot a messed up nebulae, it makes no sense for that to be game mechanics.

>"You didn't reject power null. you didn't even talk about it."

That's wrong too, they didn't null anything, they just blow their attacks away because the game has Smash-like mechanics where that happens to everything defeated.

A calc being correct doesn't mean the feat is good to be added without being accepted, which I never saw to be the case here. Subjective reality is good, idk why the possibly.

ok "@eficiente"

please read it again "It is rumored to summon treasure. you'll find more fragments if you wield it in battle." but on Kirby's profile, "with all Armor and Weapons (Increase the materials gained at the end of a battle), Enhanced Thievery with Cashgrabber Boost Orb (Increases the number of things he can steal from enemies." the profile says nothing about Kirby getting fragments.

who the dragon ball characters or the Kirby's character I listed? dbz characters have danmaku no question and the OP already shows all them using danmaku.

you completely ignored what I said about illusion creation. but anyways, would that give Galaxia Power Bestowal

k "written in verse rather than prose" now what's in the dictionary for doom since morpho knight is the "knight of doom. "death, destruction, or some other terrible FATE." regardless, whatever morpho knight did is giving him a new power since it's not on his profile. would Absorption or Death Manipulation be better?

than that's both our head cannons. it can very well be them erasing there existence physically or the history that people study. if they didn't fail to kill them... how are they still alive. If hyness doesn't get resistance to existence erasure then should he ( and the people he said as "us" and "we" have resistance to Sealing since he got out of that seal with magic?

yea...his reality warping is just doing that. to grant wish's like what the thing he absorbed did. Not to mess with the background that doesn't even give a hint that Marx soul is doing so.

the energy in that energy sphere is still gone and it dosen't do damge to kirby and co if it's touched.

Cal seen it, a calc member seen it, even ant seen it. why couldn't it be added? but here's the calc. I said possibly because Blahblah9755 augured that there creating life from a painting so they should get creation but there was no conclusion there.

EDIT Nevermind hyness already has resistance sealing

Not to come into the debate but death manipulation is a Hugh No since galacta knight is still in super kirby clash, meaning he's alive.

>"the profile says nothing about Kirby getting fragments."

It doesn't need to, there are no items called materials, what Kirby gets are fragments and getting different of them is described as getting materials, which is not even worth modifying he could gain more stuff in the future than just fragments, which fits within the vague word "materials".

>"who the dragon ball characters or the Kirby's character I listed? dbz characters have danmaku no question and the OP already shows all them using danmaku."

None of them are using that power.

>"you completely ignored what I said about illusion creation. but anyways, would that give Galaxia Power Bestowal"

You want me to look that up in this mess? I remember rejecting that power. Galaxia doesn't have that in the same way a jetpack doesn't for allowing someone to fly.

>"k "written in verse rather than prose" now what's in the dictionary for doom since morpho knight is the "knight of doom. "death, destruction, or some other terrible FATE." regardless, whatever morpho knight did is giving him a new power since it's not on his profile. would Absorption or Death Manipulation be better?"

This sums up part of the reasons why I'm rejecting the stuff you say.

>"than that's both our head cannons. it can very well be them erasing there existence physically or the history that people study. if they didn't fail to kill them... how are they still alive."

I don't have a headcanon, I said that what you claimed was not necessarily what happened and proposed something that was just as likely, and by just as likely I actually mean that it takes less speculation. Meaning that nothing is being added. Normal users know this as something basic that doesn't need to be explained.

>"yea...his reality warping is just doing that. to grant wish's like what the thing he absorbed did. Not to mess with the background that doesn't even give a hint that Marx soul is doing so."

Just granting wishes is what Nova does, Marx is not a robot and wouldn't you know it, Star Dream, the same type of robot as Nova but sentient, warps the background in its fight. The place where Marx Soul is fought blows up in his defeat and the background warps when his fight starts, if this means nothing to you then I kinda don't care.

>"the energy in that energy sphere is still gone and it dosen't do damge to kirby and co if it's touched."

You don't know what game mechanics are.

I'm gonna unfollow this as I'm tired of the lack of knowledge in the things claimed and the lack of thought being put into this. If anyone asks I rejected everything here.

Back