• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revision of SCP-096/New Feats Founded.

So, I've been in putting a battle between All Might and SCP-096 on another website as "whowouldwin" on reddit. And surprised, they have input that SCP-096 would win.

They revealed these newfound feats that are discovered somewhere in language branches of the SCP-Foundation wiki.

The fact that I discovered that 096 can also move in frozen time and destroyed an alternate planet by stomping on it or the fact that One of his iterations is Rokumi saiga from another multiverse. If we are even adding in here feats of SCP-Tales. Then the SCP-Foundation has alternate wikis of different regions, one was translated, and the other SCP-Tale of SCP-096 originates from Japan.

You should notify WeeklyBattles and Agnaa of this
You should not notify me of this because I know nothing about and give 0 ***** about SCP-096.

On the OP, destroying a planet sounds like an absurd outlier. And idk the implications/context of the rest.

I just know that you are at least somewhat knowledgeable on SCP Agnaa, I am not some kind of wizard who knows exactly what you are knowledgeable in and care about

The only SCPs I'm knowledgeable on/care about are a few narrative ones that I worked on. I don't wanna be notified for almost any SCP stuff on here.

Also, back to the topic of the thread, I asked the person who made the SCP-096 respect thread and they don't see anything about 096 destroying a planet in that tale, but moving in frozen time is legit, so resistance to time stop ig.

This might be necro but

"Wait a second. So according to your theory, SCP-096 can attack people in frozen time?" Panty's face was practically shouting "unbelievable".

"It can. About 4 or 5 years ago, a reality bender who stops time tried to steal a picture of 096 from our facility. It turned out that he overestimated himself, and he underestimated the 096."

Here he says it

This might be necro but

"Wait a second. So according to your theory, SCP-096 can attack people in frozen time?" Panty's face was practically shouting "unbelievable".

"It can. About 4 or 5 years ago, a reality bender who stops time tried to steal a picture of 096 from our facility. It turned out that he overestimated himself, and he underestimated the 096."

Here he says it
Where does that come from?

Back