• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revising Kamen Rider pages (Re: Sougo Tokiwa/Kamen Rider Zi-O)

Relatively new to the VS Battle Wiki and editing but a longtime fan of Kamen Rider. Having gone thorugh the page on the current main Kamen Rider, Sougo Tokiwa, I find some of the tiering and feats to be blown out of porportion to what Sougo should be able to do.

For example, I think putting him at Tier 2, as well for his attack power, is going too far. This was given to him in his relation to affect what timelines are possible but this was done while he was dreaming. Therefor this is entirely sub-concious, he hasn't been able to apply this for battle reasons, and those timelines were still theoretical before being sealed with the Miride Watches.

I believe his power would clock in around Tier 5-C at max since his highest feat, as Zi O Trinity, was being able to destroy a sizably large Asteroid. This was also done after said asteroid was attacked by both Zi O and Woz before hand. While his final form would be stronger, we have yet to see things that can justify the leap.

If I have misunderstood something then please let me know. For some reason I couldn't open a discussion page on the Kamen Rider pages.

his tier 2 ,it's just possibly tier with his uncontrolable hax. I think he will get more power when he can fully control a time.

and yes his highest feat is destroy a sizably large Asteroid. but before that , he can defeat many numbers of Another Agito, also Another Rider Ap can comparible to original one.

Can it be explained to me how Another Agito can justify Large Star Level?

It seems Zi O is being high balled which is weird when we can compare to other Riders. Like, how is his base form, without Ride Armor, scaled to Tier 6?

If you thought that, Decade tier is not weird for your opinion? He fought all riders and get Tier 4 from Ultimate Kuuga fight, and Zi-O fought Another Riders but he just couldn't destroy them (their watches) completely without corresponding rider power.

I'm not saying it isn't. I'm just trying to focus on one thing at a time.

For Decade though, that was his Violent Emotion form.

I also wonder about the reasons for some of the Kamen Rider statistics. The pages do seem very unreliable in general.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Can someone elaborate on his precognition weakness?
Zi-O II requires the precognition to be activated (Which isn't really a weakness since all precogs do this but whatever) and seeing far into the future can only be done via dreaming, but those dreams will be willed into reality by Sougo as well.

However, it can be assumed that Oma Zi-O is able to do this consciously as he has mastered his Temporal Abilities and Another Zi-O II (Which is actually just Zi-O II's power) is able to change the past. Heck, GrandZi-O is able to kick Another Zi-O II so hard that it fixed the timeline (Erasing all of Another Zi-O II's changes to history to boot). All of this indicates that it isn't a weakness of Sougo, but rather his inexperience.

MosThe God Of Procrastination said:
The listed weakness sounds like someone just overcoming it, which is why I asked.
Most of Sougo's weaknesses can be fixed by him overcoming it with experience, yeah.

"(Formerly) Zi-O II's future sight ability can be exploited by opponents moving super-speed by attacking him fast enough to stop him from counterattacking on time."

What does this mean?

"(Formerly) Zi-O II's future sight ability can be exploited by opponents moving super-speed by attacking him fast enough to stop him from counterattacking on time."
What does this mean?
It means that even though he can see the enemy's movements via precognition, if they're fast enough then he still would not be able to fight back. Which shouldn't be a weakness since that's just how precognition works but I digress.

It is a former weakness because Zi-O has recently displayed the ability to counter Super-Speed Riders with Precognition properly (Either via training himself to be faster or just getting better at using his powers).

Either way, should probably remove it since it's a weakness of all precognitions, not one specifically tied to Zi-O.

just one surely weakness for Ridewatch Riders/Another Riders is their own power that can be defeated or become disadventaged when opponent use the same power..... such as Geiz be killed by Another Ryuga's attack reflection that reflect Time Burst back to him

Yes, that is a legit weakness. A rider's own powers are super effective against themselves; at least for Ridewatch and Another Riders.

Although as always, Decade cheats by being able to transform into said riders but doesn't have the weakness due to using the Decadriver rather than the rider's actual powers.

Would that come up if the opponent had power mimicry?
I guess it would depend on if they completely copy their powers 100% (Since this weakness only applies if it's literally the same power against eachother). If they just copy a power from a rider (Say, Zi-O's Time Powers or something) then no it wouldn't work since it's not the Rider's powers.

Pandora's Actor, but not Kars, then?
Can Pandora's Actor copy Rider's powers in its entirety? I remember he can copy their appearance perfectly but not their stats/specific equipment, so I don't think so?

Oh and yeah, definitely not Kars

Back