• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reverse Flash lifting strength

It still falls under Class 1 as per our guidelines. And he pretty slowed down at that point. Considering Flash has carried multiple people and even Oliver Queen level characters can snap necks, Class 1 Reverse Flash isn't bad

Just checked and no, it works with kgs.

Anyway, I didnt know this: "Class 1: 454 to 1000 kg ", so yeah, that would make this type of feat class 1.

But like I said he used there his speed to do it.

And is there any other feat to prove Oliver Queen has class 1 (because you want to use powerscalling to Reverse Flash from him, that's why Im asking), not the snapping neck? I mean, he trains and got tired with that pull-ups exercises (with 500 kgs of physicall power that workout is not even a good workout, it's like a normal "athletic" person trains with 1 pull up per day) and he is not much stronger physically than John who is a simple marine. Really class 1? I doubt we can consider this feat as class 1 for these characters.

Any character who has snapped neck is class 1 in our wiki. Be it Punisher or Bullseye or Bane.

Reverse Flash was not using his speed when he performed the neck-snap, so it counts as normal Lifting Strength. He sped up behind the guy, his electricity turned off (Indicating the use of Speed Force except when one is in Flashtime which is it's own thing) and then he did the neck snap.

We use the values from wikipedia.

Most neck-snapping feats involve crushing necks or twisting the head hard enough to snap the neck muscles. It takes 1250 lbs of force to crack the neck vertebra. You don't see chiropractors doing that, because it's waaaaaaay harder than you think.

Ripping off heads wield higher results IIRC.

I guess it's fine them. Even if it feels a bit weird to see this feat being above peak human level strength.

Back