• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Return of the most Skilled Thread

You are making the same claim over and over. Elaborate on the claim. I already know you think it’s superior. I’m asking you to explain how, in action, it’s useful.

Paint me a very detailed picture of a fight in which knowing everything your opponent will do is different than an infinite steps ahead. That isn’t an infinite speed fight or a fight that lasts forever.
I am elaborating, you are just not listening and clearly so, as you keep acting like you know all of the moves that can happen in a fight down to literally the last number, which you cannot, and you never will know. You're argument falls apart because it is based on an assumption you can never actually know or prove.

I am elaborating, you are just not listening and clearly so, as you keep acting like you know all of the moves that can happen in a fight down to literally the last number, which you cannot, and you never will know. You're argument falls apart because it is based on an assumption you can never actually know or prove.
You are argument-

X uses 1000 moves in the next 5 minutes...but there is also the possibility that there could have been more moves...its not a static number, each move could make X change its mind and use something else based on what its oponent does, then the enemy will react after seeing X doing something at which X whill once again predict and do something, and so on. A number of moves its not static and unchangeable..but it can change depending on the situations based on the actions of the one or both combatants.

X predicts 1000 moves that Y does and acts on it but because he reacted before Y does his move will make a possible chance that Y will change its attack pattern at which a new set of moves appear within X mind then he also changes its tactic...its like branches from which more possibilities appear with each move from which even more branches could appear...it just depends on how versatile, creative and how much one oponent can execute...if they are limited then after a while nothing new will be possible for them compared to someone who has more experience, more powers/techiques and creativity, etc.

When have any of these characters on this thread have a fight that lasted an infinite number of time? Do any of these characters have infinite speed?

None of you are capable of giving me a straight answer. What is the practical in action application of these levels of precog and how is it different.

Stop repeating the statements and give me a straight answer.

OR

Is the reason you can’t give me straight answer is because there is no actual practical application of infinite precog like I’ve been saying the whole time.

Goddammit, this went one for too long. Is the argument seriously about the logic of infinite precognition in finite time.? Not some irreconcilable error in logic?

Ignoring what's already been repeated to death about how one doesn't have to make all those moves, I fail to see what's that hard to grasp about it.

Goddammit, this went one for too long. Is the argument seriously about the logic of infinite precognition in finite time.? Not some irreconcilable error in logic?

Ignoring what's already been repeated to death about how one doesn't have to make all those moves, I fail to see what's that hard to grasp about it.
This. I'm just not gonna argue anymore. Been a derail of epic proportions.

Only if DTG admits defeat

Regardless Kojiro Above Taskbitcher FRA... I so badly wanna put him in a stats equal match with Zoro now

Alright, here’s the layout for Cassandra Cain.

When Cass was born, she wasn’t taught how to speak or read, she was only taught how to read body language. Her body reading gives her the ability to read intentions, and she already knows what her opponent had just begun to think about doing. She can read her opponents’ feelings and maybe even know their thoughts.

She can copy her opponents’ techniques mid-fight, and she’s one of the only three people in the world that know the Falling Leaf nerve pinch technique (the other two being Batman and her father, David Cain).

She mastered nearly all forms of unarmed combat as a child and she’s proficient in virtually any form of combat. She’s frequently stated to be vastly more skilled than Batman, who knows at least 127 styles of martial arts, and she defeated Lady Shiva, something that Batman had never been able to do, and it caused her to become renowned as the greatest martial artist in the world with unsurpassed fighting abilities.

Batman has stated that nobody is as good of a fighter as Cassandra, she’s easily defeated the likes of Barbara Gordon, Stephanie Brown and Tim Drake, and it’s been stated that Deathstroke can’t defeat her in hand-to-hand combat.
Bumping this since it got buried.

Alright. This is going to be in chronological order.

When Sasaki was alive, he had never won a single match in his entire life. At his dojo, he was one of the weakest students and was outclassed to the point that even if he fought one of his fellow students 100 times over he would not prevail.

Sasaki trained for half a month, and utterly surpassed the man who outclassed him to the point Sasaki gave the man visions of Sasaki cutting him in half. Sasaki achieved this both through muscle training, but also through using his incredible analytical abilities to fight the man 146 times over that half year.

After this, Kojiro would leave his dojo for many years to come and would train against all of the people in his dojo in in his mind for 4 years and 9 months, eventually even eclipsing his old master in strength, who before Kojiro left the dojo, previously appeared so strong to Kojiro that he was akin to a tiger.

After this, Kojiro went on a long journey of fighting and losing against opponents. He would face people that utterly eclipsed him in power and skill, and would proceed to train against all of these opponents in his mind until he had become strong enough to win against them. In Record of Ragnarok lore, Kojiro continued to lose until he had reached the absolute pinnacle of human swordsmanship until he died in his fight against Musashi

It is stated that after he died, Kojiro continued to train his skills in heaven for over 400 years. Along with this, the contestants of Ragnarok on the human side are all summoned in their peak/their youth where they were at their most strongest, but, due to his everlasting training even after death, Kojiro's old, decrepit body was considered to be his "golden age".

Now we will get to the actual fight between him and Poseidon.

As soon as his fight with Poseidon began, the man was able to immediately predict 18 exact ways Poseidon could end his life even though neither of them had even made a single move in the battle, a feat for his analytical abilities.

In the exact same fight, Kojiro's secret technique, the Tsubame Gaeshi, allowed him to counter Poseidon, someone he had already imagined stomping him over 18 times before the God of the Sea had even made a single move, and he was even able to make Poseidon look him in the eye, a God notorious for his ruthlessness, but also his under-evaluation of the human race.

Once the fight finally took off, Kojiro was capable of dodging attacks that were much faster than him, due to the fact he had already experienced said attacks in his mind, as as soon as the fight had started, Sasaki formed a perfect image of Poseidon in his head, and faced off against the image countless times, allowing him to know all of Poseidon's possible attack patterns, and thus allowing him to avoid them even though they were much faster than he was. This technique is referred to as the "thousand-image defense".

But, regardless of this, this was only an inkling of Poseidon's true power, and the god eventually began to speed blitz Kojiro after getting partially serious, even though he was already much faster than Kojiro. But even with this, Kojiro's sword, which was stated to have stepped into the surpassed humanity and stepped into the realm of the gods, held up against Poseidon's onslaught via Kojiro predicting Poseidon's moves constantly throughout the exchange, allowing him to evolve in response to Poseidon's attack.

But even with this, Poseidon was still able to out-skill Kojiro and saw through the man's constant predictions, and even with this, Kojiro continued to persevere through the onslaught, continuously evolving to suit the situation and the attacks coming towards him in order to avoid death.

Obviously, Poseidon stomped him and broke his Volund. It comes back through a Re-Volund so don't worry.

So, as usual, Poseidon attacked and Kojiro countered it. But, what is unique about this, is that he was able to perfectly copy the movements of his old opponents, every last one, after countless upon countless repetitions of his fights with them in his mind during his 400-year training after his death.

And eventually...

He even began to wound Poseidon, multiple times even despite the God of the Sea previously absolutely decimating him! Sasaki's technique was so strong even, that by the time the exchange ended, Poseidon was utterly littered with wounds.

BUT OBVIOUSLY, Poseidon started stomping him again, moving so fast that even with his thousand-image defense, Kojiro literally could not react in time to counter. Poseidon proceeded to make it EVEN WORSE by covering the man in a dome of attacks that were also exceptionally faster than his reaction speed, coming from all directions.

Kojiro was able to just barely react, but, obviously, because Poseidon's dick is bigger than the Pacific Ocean, he was still rocking Kojiro's shit to the point Kojiro felt as though Poseidon's strength was akin to an endless abyss. That is how utterly outclassed Kojiro was in this fight.

But...

Sasaki was only getting started. As shown in the scan, he continued to counter Poseidon's attacks despite their speed and power, and it was even stated that all of these stomp-worthy attacks only served to make the man even stronger. That is how busted Sasaki Kojiro's analytics are.

He'd finally reached the Sea God in strength.

And with that, Sasaki's awareness rapidly evolved.. He began to scan even deeper, to the vibrations in the air, to the trembles of the Earth, to the point that he was stated to have begun to scan all of creation at once, and finally stole the techniques of Poseidon.

After so long of getting stomped, Kojiro began to seamlessly pass through Poseidon's attacks with newfound skill, putting on display the insane evolution of this ******. Kojiro's skill had evolved so god damn much, that he invented an entire new technique that ******* cut Poseidon's arm off, and he even did it AGAIN.

And finally, he killed Poseidon with his final Swallow-Tiger combo.

TL;DR... Sasaki ******* obliterates Zoro.
Also bumping this for anyone who wants to look at Kojiro's feats.

X uses 1000 moves in the next 5 minutes...but there is also the possibility that there could have been more moves...its not a static number, each move could make X change its mind and use something else based on what its oponent does, then the enemy will react after seeing X doing something at which X whill once again predict and do something, and so on. A number of moves its not static and unchangeable..but it can change depending on the situations based on the actions of the one or both combatants.

X predicts 1000 moves that Y does and acts on it but because he reacted before Y does his move will make a possible chance that Y will change its attack pattern at which a new set of moves appear within X mind then he also changes its tactic...its like branches from which more possibilities appear with each move from which even more branches could appear...it just depends on how versatile, creative and how much one oponent can execute...if they are limited then after a while nothing new will be possible for them compared to someone who has more experience, more powers/techiques and creativity, etc.
My scenarios that I listed above takes into account the reactions. How because all analytical prediction takes into account the reaction people will have to the predictors moves.

Let me give an example:
This guy I’m fighting has the timing right on my cross so he predicts when I’ll throw and slips to my right. I recognize that he is recognizing my pattern. So after my cross I throw a right kick to catch him off his slip.

When I said 1000 moves it included back and forth scenarios just like that.

There are only a handful of types of punches and kicks and only a handful of ways to defend against them.

The whole idea of skill is that there is far greater amount of ways to do something badly than there is to do something good. A finite amount. The the whole idea of analytical prediction rides on that fact.

I’m assuming that everyone is going to die on the. “It’s fiction so logic doesn’t matter” Hill.

If you're going to argue this, please, just go argue it somewhere else if you're not proposing or arguing a placement on the list. This is not, and never was, the thread for it, and frankly, it's annoying as annoying can be.

Imagine having a thread about the most skilled and not having the skill goat himself....

smgdh, he knows Karate and shit, can beat multiple thugs BARE HANDED at the SAME TIME.

Literally above anything, anyone has stated above or below this post.

If you're going to argue this, please, just go argue it somewhere else if you're not proposing or arguing a placement on the list. This is not, and never was, the thread for it, and frankly, it's annoying as annoying can be.
I mean if you’re done you’re done. Everyone has their own line in the sand in which they differentiate between real world logic and fiction logic.

The ability to reach conclusions in these types of debates depends on us being as close to the real word logic as we can possibly get.

If we don’t, conclusions will majorly hinge on by what the what the subjective majority agrees upon.

I mean if you’re done you’re done. Everyone has their own line in the sand in which they differentiate between real world logic and fiction logic.

The ability to reach conclusions in these types of debates depends on us being as close to the real word logic as we can possibly get.

If we don’t, conclusions will majorly hinge on by what the what the subjective majority agrees upon.
Okay. So, can you take you're opinion somewhere else, then? Not saying you're not free to express you're opinion but, again, this thread is not the place.

9gc0tuvac7z31.jpg

Imagine having a thread about the most skilled and not having the skill goat himself....

smgdh, he knows Karate and shit, can beat multiple thugs BARE HANDED at the SAME TIME.

Literally above anything, anyone has stated above or below this post.
Mr. Satan soloes.

At least this "talk" made me remember another feat for Zhong Yue to add to his list...so something good did come out of it for me.

Chinamen are to OP already stop 😩
It's just a feat of him fighting with someone more experienced for 8 straight months and both never using the same move a second time...it only stopped when one of them used the same move for the second time after this whole time and losing as the same move being used twice meant that they couldn't think/create anything new and everything after will be an old move which is already countered or seen through.

Back