• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Restless Reeds: The RP

In the fog, a silly humanoid shaped tin-can moves his tubular head from the side to side.

"What? What is this ? This isn't sector #13311243..."

"This is... suspicious. Doesn't seem to be the hidden mist technique..." Tenten says, looking through the fog towards the light.

This is... My power has been sealed? And I'm in an unknown place.

Vritra looks up at the sky, which is concealed behind the fog.

Is this your challenge to me?

"Pfft, I shall blow it away." She says as she strats taking strides towards the lights, going past the other figures in the fog.

"So this is the Post-Universe?" Neron said.

"It lacks salt in the air, besides the matter feels more gaseous than before" he said while taking a sample of the mist with a jar

@WHYNAUT

You pass through the reeds effortlessly, however the rain grows heavier. The fog feels thicker and harder to see in. A smell of honeydew, rotting flesh, and urine waft through the air. Your foot feels a crunch as you step on a deer carcass. Most of the flesh is stripped away, with it’s head barely stuck on.

@Oliver_de_jesus

The mist grows too thick within the jar. It overflows.

@YungManzi

You feel a comforting warmth as you stare into the feint light.

after that, Neron closes the jar and looks at it for a second.

"facinating" he muttered before putting it away and looking around

The raindrops evaporate as they are about to touch Vritra, as a thin layer of flames surrounds her. She looks at the deer carcass for a moment before most of it is burned away and she continues towards the light.

What a wasteful hunter.

@Everyone

You feel you are being watched.

@Spider_Kaiju

No response. The life you find is a few rats, chewing on a piece of cloth.

@WHYNAUT

The light feels close, yet it seems miles away. You find a makeshift camp made of sticks and leaves. A black notebook lies on-top a dirty deer hide. It’s cover reads “Log 1.”

Nero tried to find this observer, going where he thought he should go, he remembered the voice he heard just now so he went looking for it.

"I wonder what the life forms of this place are like?" he told himself

And what is this? Perhaps some sort of record?

Vritra holds out her right hand and the notebook floats towards it. Through precise control of her flames she's able to read the contents without burning it or getting the pages wet.

Still looking for the girl, Jon instinctually taps into his magical sight, to search for her. He begins making weird hand gestures and making a pyramid sign in front of his eyes.

Last edited:
From the ground completely faceplanted comes a "How do I always end up in this position ?" She gets up speaking to herself and dusts herself off. "So all I know is someone needs help and I have to save them" Felizia looks around and sees the other pc's "and it looks like I'm not the only one who heard that voice, welp the only way out seems to be forward." And walks toward the light with an overconfident look in her eye

Last edited:
Alexander, meanwhile, was silently watching as the others walked towards the light.

"Hmm. Following a mysterious light like a moth. Best hope that the light is not a flame that wipe burn us to a crisp." Alexander comments with a smirk on his face, shaking his head while shrugging.

Yet despite said comments, Alexander himself causal walks towards the light with hands in pocket.

"But it's not like their is anything else visible in this dreary landscape, and it might be safer to waltze into a trap together then be a motionless target alone." Seemingly talking to himself loud enough for the others around to hear.

@WHYNAUT

The first page’s handwriting is neat, perfectly spaced, and written in a bubbly font. It reads as follows.

“Hello! To me, because no one is reading this. I mean I hope someone does eventually, but I haven’t seen anyone else so the probability is low. Anyways, let me tell whoever is reading this who I am.

My name is Houka. Aged 16. I’ve been trapped here for (scribbled out dates) What? I don’t know how long it’s been?! Wow.

Back to the topic, you must be here because you heard a little girl through a mirror. Me too! Yay! We can be friends (probably not, I might be dead by the time you read this.)

If there’s one thing a wise, aged Houka could warn newbies like you coming in is to…

…building suspense…

Don’t follow the light.

I know. That little girl promised us a wish if we found her! Sounds awesome, right?

Nah.

I’ve been walking in this field for so long, following that light, looking for that girl. And you know what I got? NOTHING.

The handwriting becomes messy, unorganized.

NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING.

It returns to its neat, even spaced form. A single wet droplet stains the paper

Except an empty stomach and sore feet. There’s no way out. If you do find a way out, please find me. I’m always by the waterfall. You can’t miss it. If the rain is quiet, you can hear the sound of rushing water. Don’t drink it though, unless you sleep for a very long time.

Which I want to do. I want to sleep. For a very, very, very, very, very, very long time.

-Houka.

The rest of the paper has been torn off, thrown into a fire pit nearby.

@Spider_Kaiju

You find an outline of a small girl within the light. The rest of the land seems barren, with only a few starved woodland creatures chewing on some blue cloth.

@Everyone

Walking through the field, you feel your feet sink into the dirt as the rain floods the ground. The droplets feel colder. Footsteps feintly squish on the mud.

"I suppose that mud exists in all the interactions of the universe" Neron cursed in a certain way before starting to levitate a little to free himself, he had created an umbrella to protect himself from the rain a long time ago

"ugh this place is giving me the major creeps and the rain doesn't help either. Normally I like running in the rain but cold rain AND mud? this day couldn't get any worse." Felizia says sighing

Alexander kneels down and prods the ground.

"All iterations of the universe? How many universes have you been to?" Alexander asks offhandedly while inspecting how the ground reacts to his proding.

Neron finally notices the presence of the others, as he approaches Alexander.

"Well, not many, but I'll just tell you that this is the universe that came after the destruction of mine" he says

With an annoyed look on his face, Jon Jakob continues through the rain, hoping that he can make it to the girl, at least, eventually. There's nothing else he can do, for now, but he had a strange feeling he may have bit off more than he could chew.

@Everyone

The rain grows quiet for a moment. A feint sound of rushing water echoes throughout the fields as a large mound of black rock blocks the light. You feel a numb cold ringing through your body as the rays fade away. A white waterfall pours out of a crevice within the mound.
Her song returns.

“Save me; Please Save Me…”

The rain grows heavier. It’s droplets feel gooey and sticks onto your eyes. Opening your eyelids feels like your ripping through tar to see.

@Overlord775

You feel less energized. The goo slows the movement of your joints.

Neron saw what happened and wondered what chemical reaction must have caused this, so he moved closer to the mound, of course he was ready to dodge if he see that it was too dangerous.

@Everyone

The rain grows quiet for a moment. A feint sound of rushing water echoes throughout the fields as a large mound of black rock blocks the light. You feel a numb cold ringing through your body as the rays fade away. A white waterfall pours out of a crevice within the mound.
Her song returns.

“Save me; Please Save Me…”

The rain grows heavier. It’s droplets feel gooey and sticks onto your eyes. Opening your eyelids feels like your ripping through tar to see.

@Overlord775

You feel less energized. The goo slows the movement of your joints.
No eyes, no eyelids, flesh weak machine stronk.

No need to walk further, the mud will remove itself.

"Roger Roger."

The droid points his laser weapon at the pile of rocks and starts firing wildly, aimlessly... yet the shots fly against the critical structural weak-points of the mound, somehow.

With his supernatural senses, Jon attempts to find some clue in how he can find the girl faster. He wonders how he can make this happen, as is this is already old.

“It’s times like this where I’m glad I waterproofed myself.” The Robot said as his servos finally fired up.

“What a odd place. No matter! It will all burn before me!” Before Robo did anything he used his scanner to scan the immediate area for lifeforms.

Vritra puts the notebook away and starts levitating above the mud.

"Annoying...to think I, of all people, would have to deal with this kind of weather."

The fire around her increases in intensity. Using the light from her fire, her incredible eyesight and her ability to sense the surroundings and other beings, Vritra looks for the origin of the sounds of rushing water.

"This is getting ridiculous the mud and now I have a hard time seeing? looks like I have no choice but to transform."

She then pulls out a strange looking device (which I will go into more detail on later) she then shouts "Pretty Cure chaos charge!" A second later dark blue lightning strikes where she's standing and when she emerges she looks Massively different (not like you could see what she looked like in the first place kek)

"Alright let's cut out the middleman and streamline this process." The moment she starts running but when she gets basically nowhere but then she attempts to jump out of the the mud to no avail, but then she tries to step out of the mud. With a great deal of struggle she got her foot free she then charges herself with blue electricity to get a burst of speed.

Back