• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not on his page.
Soul Physiology
I literally already told you on discord why this is not an issue

Garou has been able to fight while sleeping without it hindering his speed, AP, and dura. It hindered his skill by a bit, but he was still able to pull off all of his crazy skill feats that he has.

Garou does not need to be awake, let alone see to know where Uryū is, where his vital points are, ect.
Do you actually think this is comparable to fighting thousands of invisible soul haxing attacks that are all invisible from an opponent who is also invisible. Do you think fighting with your eyes closed is comparable to invisibility at all?

Also Uryu can home his attacks and increase their attack speed and power by pouring more Reishi into them. Just as Garou is "evolving in speed" Uryu will just keep pouring more power and speed into it to increase the barrage of attacks.

Chill Kachon, let us be honest and not be biased. Uryu's Danmaku is much greater than what Garou has dodged. That is one thing, and another thing is that each arrow has the exact same speed as Garou's.
For a moment. Garou dodged a single on of Orochi's many horns, and his evolution instantly kicked in, allowing him to grow in speed by 13x. I'm not saying Garou will immediately grow by 13x, but I'm saying that after dodging a single arrow, he would start to evolve and grow past Uryu's speed, allowing him to dodge much easier.

And Uryu can just keep speeding his techniques lmao. You do realize this is a basic Quincy technique right?

His energy source is literally the world around him, he practically has and infinite energy source (unless I'm wrong)
So you're saying that Uryū can infinitely increase his speed? Obviously not. He has a limit. That limit is the speed rating he has on his page. Garou on the other hand has been shown time and time again to surpass these things in speed by huge margins.

Do you actually think this is comparable to fighting thousands of invisible soul haxing attacks that are all invisible from an opponent who is also invisible. Do you think fighting with your eyes closed is comparable to invisibility at all?
I mean, yes, if it's the kind of invisible thing you can see hear/feel via air distortion/otherwise sense. Does Quincy physiology mean his attacks interact with the environment or just the souls of people.

The firing line he can’t see or sense in anyway?
I already countered that. Find a new argument.
Fighting while sleeping is. Not being cognizant, not having any brain function, fighting off of instinct. Garou can and will evolve past Uryū speed to the point that spamming danmaku would be useless.

So you're saying that Uryū can infinitely increase his speed? Obviously not. He has a limit. That limit is the speed rating he has on his page. Garou on the other hand has been shown time and time again to surpass these things in speed by huge margins.
Uhh I'm telling you that he can take energy from his surroundings and amplify his attacks speed and strength. I never even mentioned him, I mentioned his attacks get faster and stronger. It's not rated on his profile because it's counted as a stats amp. Which is what it is. 🗿

Uhh I'm telling you that he can take energy from his surroundings and amplify his attacks speed and strength. I never even mentioned him, I mentioned his attacks get faster and stronger. It's not rated on his profile because it's counted as a stats amp. Which is what it is. 🗿
Garou has multiple stat amps, not including his evolution. Awakening Breath, Exploding Heart Release Fist, and more.

What would happen to Garou if he gets hit with an arrow? What is Uryū's soul hax? No one has answered these questions.

Uryu absorbs Reishi from his surroundings and he amplifies the speed and strength of the attack just by adding more Reishi into it. He managed to near blitz a Captain who's relative to him.
Garou has multiple stat amps, not including his evolution. Awakening Breath, Exploding Heart Release Fist, and more.
I'm not denying that all at. We already agreed that Garou would increase his speed to try and dodge over 1.2k arrows. But I'm saying not only is that unlikely, because it's alot, but mainly because he can make his attacks home onto Garou and also increase it's speed just like Garou can increase his.

I'm not denying that all at. We already agreed that Garou would increase his speed to try and dodge over 1.2k arrows. But I'm saying not only is that unlikely, because it's alot, but mainly because he can make his attacks home onto Garou and also increase it's speed just like Garou can increase his.
Send a scan of Uryū doing this to his 1.2k arrows instead of a single one.

Even if you ignored what it would even do to his soul, a 14x AP gap, and arrows that he can't even interact with is still a MASSIVE problem that you're very clearly undermining.

14x AP gap, and arrows that he can't even interact with is still a MASSIVE problem that you're very clearly undermining.
Not when Garou's been faced with people with over a 15x gap, but instantly regened from them and evolved past them.

Not when Garou's been faced with people with over a 15x gap, but instantly regened from them and evolved past them.
Oh right, cause Garou has fought a dude who can constantly amp the speed and AP of his attacks, all home, over 1.2k attacks in a second, and can and will play the range game.

Oh right, cause Garou has fought a dude who can constantly amp the speed and AP of his attacks, all home, over 1.2k attacks in a second, and can and will play the range game.
What? You literally said that ignoring the soul hax, I'm undermining a 13x AP gap. I'm literally saying that the AP is not an issue in the slightest.

Garou would be a lot faster than him at that point.
True but you're assuming that Uryu will just blindly shoot arrows without coming up with a plan.

He can easily try cornering him with more arrows or literally surrounding him. It's not "just" 1.2k arrows. It's 1.2k arrows in one stroke. Meaning he can just shoot more.

This is also an attack from a far far weaker key Uryu who had used the attack for the first time in that arc iirc, whereas this Uryu is far more experienced and powerful

What? You literally said that ignoring the soul hax, I'm undermining a 13x AP gap. I'm literally saying that the AP is not an issue in the slightest.
But you're also ignoring the speed amps, the fact that Uryu can just shoot more, the fact that Garou can't even interact with them, the fact that Uryu literally has Garou in the palm of his hand. Since he can literally home them and shoot more, he can practically direct the battle like a puppet master

True but you're assuming that Uryu will just blindly shoot arrows without coming up with a plan.

He can easily try cornering him with more arrows or literally surrounding him. It's not "just" 1.2k arrows. It's 1.2k arrows in one stroke. Meaning he can just shoot more.

This is also an attack from a far far weaker key Uryu who had used the attack for the first time in that arc iirc, whereas this Uryu is far more experienced and powerful
Whats the setting they're fighting in?

But you're also ignoring the speed amps,
Garou also has speed amps.
the fact that Uryu can just shoot more,
Garou's evolution covers that, as I've said many times before.
the fact that Garou can't even interact with them,
I already countered that.
the fact that Uryu literally has Garou in the palm of his hand. Since he can literally home them and shoot more, he can practically direct the battle like a puppet master
And then Garou evolves to a blitz and pummels him with dura neg attacks.

Back