• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't understand what is so hard to see that Garou can't dodge a thousand arrows with equal speed as him.

That's a dumb doubt.

That's like asking if Goku can amp multiple ki blasts at the same time, since he's only done it once for example. Like, if there's proof he can do it with one, then obviously he can do it with more

You're not gonna say like "if Goku can amp 2 ki blasts, prove to me he can do it with 3, prove to me he can do it with 4" so on and so forth. It's clear that you're grasping for straws, and now you're expecting proof for the tiniest of things that require common sense.
False Equivalence.

Has Uryū done it with multiple arrows? It's a yes or no question.
How is that false equivalence. Tell me what's wrong with the example I used.

Anyway I'll stop responding to this thread unless someone has a question that needs to be clarified or someone spouts some nonsense, cuz clearly this won't go anywhere

How is that false equivalence. Tell me what's wrong with the example I used.
Uryū's amping works on him drawing Reishu from the environment. He has only shown to be able to do it to one at a time with considerable charging time. Saying he is capable of doing the same to over 1.2k arrows each second for an extended period of time is completely baseless and a huge stretch.

thats literally what the scan shows
One of the scans show Uryū shooting 1.2k arrows

The other scan show Uryū amping a single arrow after seconds of charging.

I'm asking for proof that Uryū can do what he did in the second scan to multiple arrows.

Uryu uses his arrows to fight against enemies that are comparable to him, which means that it has the same speed as Garou, as speed is equalized

Uryu shoots 1000+ arrows at Garou. Garou has a 100% hit rate, there's no dodging for him. What is so hard to understand that you can't dodge Danmaku with equal speed?

Uryu uses his arrows to fight against enemies that are comparable to him, which means that it has the same speed as Garou, as speed is equalized
Uryu shoots 1000+ arrows at Garou. Garou has a 100% hit rate, there's no dodging for him. What is so hard to understand that you can't dodge Danmaku with equal speed?
Garou, after dodging a single Orochi horn started to evolve. He was able to bridge a 13x gap in speed almost instantly with that evolution.

Once Garou starts to dodge the arrows, his evolution will kick in, creating a disparity in speed, giving Garou an easily exploitable wincon.

I missed a part of the debate so this argument might already be used but Garou was able to counter Death Gatling's death shower which empties entire ammo. That's easily more than 1200 bullets. Later on, Garou was able to fight while sleeping. That means he was performing WSRSF despite being unconscious. And we know that human Garou can't do that. This version of Garou is even more skilled. I am pretty sure he can dodge those arrows.

Uryu FRA.
We are talking about a danmaku of 1.2k arrows per second that garou can't deflect (i assume not even with shockwaves) can't see so he needs to rely entirely on IR (can we even assume spiritual attacks would register as a threat when he has shown pretty much 0 awareness toward spiritual stuff before maybe God?) from an opponent he also can't see and likes to play the ranged game?

If Garou could see him and the arrows and had knowledge they would instantly destroy his soul he could pull off the rock lifting punch he did vs Platinum Sperm use Awakening breath and then try to get him using the rocks for hiding as he increases his speed with RE to blitz his head off. Even then it also doesn't help this Garou is somewhat lacking in long range attacks and it would get harder to dodge as he gets closer. As well as Uryu being able to increase his arrows speed with stat amps.

Are we forgeting that even if Garou somehow is able to damage Uryu and make him let´s say: be almost dead

Uryu would just use antithesis and win the fight? There is no way Garou can counter that, and Uryu could just take a leaf, destroy it and use antithesis to change the state of that leaf with Garou, the team has 0 chances of winning

Are we forgeting that even if Garou somehow is able to damage Uryu and make him let´s say: be almost dead

Uryu would just use antithesis and win the fight? There is no way Garou can counter that, and Uryu could just take a leaf, destroy it and use antithesis to change the state of that leaf with Garou, the team has 0 chances of winning
also heard uryu can soul suck things that are close to him so yea stomp i think

Metal Bat didn't/doesn't even come into the equation unfortunately 😭 😭

It's basically Uryu vs Garou lmao

Oh right, cause Garou has fought a dude who can constantly amp the speed and AP of his attacks, all home, over 1.2k attacks in a second, and can and will play the range game.
Just going to throw my hat in the ring, Garou has fought PS and FF, who can attack way more than 1.2k attacks per econd.

Back