• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resident Titan: Leon S. Kennedy vs Annie Leonhardt

Leon Kennedy
Leon S. Kennedy vs Annie Leonhardt
Female Titan
aka U.S. Government Agent vs Female Titan

Fight in random village

Start at 50 m distance

Speed equalized

Annie start at her Titan Form

Leon has all of Standard Equipment with limited numbers of bullets and grenades.

He also has Chicago Typewriter with unlimited bullets, Genesis for scanning Annie's data (assume that Genesis can work on titan too) and a Rocket Launcher which can shoot one time only.

If this match look unfair, you can tell me to make this match fairer.

And... Who is the winner?

You should bump once per day, maybe twice per day imo. Anyway I'm surprised by the creativity of this battle. Although I root for Annie since she can just dodge Leon's Explosives.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
You should bump once per day, maybe twice per day imo. Anyway I'm surprised by the creativity of this battle. Although I root for Annie since she can just dodge Leon's Explosives.
I don't think it's too easy like that. Leon is a pro on fighting against monsters. He will not shoot Rocket Lancher in situation which has high chance to miss. Furthermore, Leon also has Flash Grenades. Can he just use them for blind and stun Annie before finishing her?

True, but I think Annie would figure out it's a good idea to cover her face from the flashbang. And she does harden her body time to time. Worst comes to worst she can leap too to avoid explosions.

Well... Annie is smarter than tyrant, can easily crush Leon with raw power and Leon need to hit on her weakpoint to completely kill her.

Xanxussama1010 said:
Well... Annie is smarter than tyrant, can easily crush Leon with raw power and Leon need to hit on her weakpoint to completely kill her.
Well that true.......but seriously this it unfair for leon to fight alone.......can you give him ada in his team? Or give him a Unlimited ammo mafia gun (RE 4 secert gun)

Well, I want Leon fight alone, so sorry for Ada

About gun, do you mean Chicago Typewriter? well, I'm ok if it make this match fairer.

And I think I should give Genesis to him for scanning Annie weakness too.

[I]Xanxussama1010 said:
What's you vote? Do you think who will win in this match?
With any end game weapon and genesis it may end in annie win but not easy, because i'm sure that leon found her weakness before for sure.

In this wiki, we can create a match that set both speed to equal, even it unequal in reality XD

Anyway, I count your statement for Leon vote.

Now Annie:1, Leon: 1

I believe Annie Stomps. Most of Leon's weapons will do very little damage in Annie, the only options Leon have are his grenades and rocket launcher, which will not kill her if he does not hit the nape

And it will also be very difficult for Leon to hit her neck without good mobility. Since the speed is equalized, Leon then does not get any chances.

Well, Leon does have quite a lot of experience facing giant opponents, while Annie has never had any problem killing normal humans, so she will probably understimate Leon.

And with genesis, Leon could figure out her weak spots, so...

Maybe Leon by experience?

All the giants that Leon faced were mindless and predictable, it was never Annie's level. Weapons like pistols or machine guns are useless, he could only damage the nape using grenades or the rocket launcher. Even so, I'm uncertain if these weapons can kill her, since the crystal shield probably should be near tough as the armored titan skin that can easily block cannons shots.

Back