• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resident Evil: Revisions Amogus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

So I recently did a thread meant to revise the current ratings of the Resident Evil Top-Tiers (Albert Wesker, El Gigante, etc).
In that thread, this calc was deemed to be old and incorrect. This is the new calc, which has been recently accepted.

The purpose of this thread will be the revisions for the AP and Durability to those who scale. I will use Albert Wesker a sort of template.

Albert Wesker's current -
Attack Potency: Wall level+, likely Small Building level (Comparable to Chris and Jill). At least Wall level+ with small arms | Small Building level (Has no trouble overpowering Chris and Sheva) | Large Building level (Superior to El Gigante who smashed a large boulder apart and Uroboros Aheri who tanked several satellite laser blasts)

Albert Wesker's new -
Attack Potency: Wall level+, likely Small Building level (Comparable to Chris and Jill). At least Wall level+ with small arms | Building Level+ (Superior to El Gigante, whose capable of smashing large boulders.), higher with Uroboros

The following profiles will need adjustments based on this new calc -
Excella Gionne (Uroboros Aheri key)
Jack Krauser
Alexi Ashford
Verdugo
Albert Wesker

Thank you for looking at this, and for all the help.

Last edited:
It's fine, remember to also update humans who get such rating from weaponry.

Also, maybe it's better to leave it for another thread, but I believe the 9-B+/9-A ratings should be adjusted too.
They come from the zombies digging out from underground and the misenterpretation that this feat warrants those ratings because of this calc.
However, that is only for a violent burst, while here the zombies are slowly making their way out, so the calc doesn't apply.

Also, maybe it's better to leave it for another thread, but I believe the 9-B+/9-A ratings should be adjusted too.
They come from the zombies digging out from underground and the misenterpretation that this feat warrants those ratings because of this calc.
However, that is only for a violent burst, while here the zombies are slowly making their way out, so the calc doesn't apply.
Yeah, I've always been so confused by the rating. I do believe in 9-A Resident Evil, but I think more research needs to go into it.
Also, yes, it is best to be saved for another thread; right now I am just fixing the High Tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back